Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marvel's Daredevil: Live Rewatch/Appreciation.(SPOILERS through S1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totally ADORE the confessional. Love Matt's voice. I love his little laughs, and the tear rolling down his cheek. This is the part where I sort of fell in love with the character!
    sigpic

Comment

I have to say, overall, this first episode is just SUCH a good introduction to who and what Matt/Daredevil is. From his past, to his present, to what he becomes and why. It has a lot of "scene setting" to do, and it does it perfectly.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
        Totally ADORE the confessional. Love Matt's voice. I love his little laughs, and the tear rolling down his cheek. This is the part where I sort of fell in love with the character!
        Yes. The way his eyes *glisten* even in the low light and you can see the emotion in his face.
        sigpic

Comment

To quote Matt, Jesus! I totally forgot you can't like posts here! LOL!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
            To quote Matt, Jesus! I totally forgot you can't like posts here! LOL!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
              Yes. The way his eyes *glisten* even in the low light and you can see the emotion in his face.
              Yep. He just sort of stole my heart here!
              sigpic

Comment

Love the way Matt blasphemes in the confessional and Father Lantom is just "Language..."
                Lol!!!

Silly man sitting in the chair while everything goes on around him

Comment

Aahhh! I forgot that typing lol with : around it on here actually posts a smilie! Even years later I still typing lol that way online, just out of habit!
                  sigpic

Comment

It's all coming back to me now!
                    sigpic

Comment

I loooove the fight scenes in this show. Even the sound effects are perfect.. the brutal, solid THUD sound as blows connect.
                      sigpic

Comment

Aahhh! I forgot that typing lol with : around it on here actually posts a smilie! Even years later I still typing lol that way online, just out of habit!
                        I know! I'm so used to FB that I can't quite cope with this!
                        sigpic

Comment

This first fight scene totally introduces us to what Matt can do... the way he listens, cocks his head and responds to what he hears etc, and the athletic way he can shimmy up freaking cargo containers etc.
                          sigpic

Comment

The title sequence is so freaking beautiful.
                            sigpic

Comment

I loooove the fight scenes in this show. Even the sound effects are perfect.. the brutal, solid THUD sound as blows connect.
                              You know. I totally adore the fight scenes. They're as realistic as fictional ones can be, IMO. I also LOVE DD's fighting style! I ADORE the bit where he sort of parkours up the metal crate things!
                              sigpic

Comment

Oooh sleepy, groggy Matt.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X