Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marvel's Daredevil: Live Rewatch/Appreciation.(SPOILERS through S1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
    Lol!!!

Silly man sitting in the chair while everything goes on around him
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
      I have to say, overall, this first episode is just SUCH a good introduction to who and what Matt/Daredevil is. From his past, to his present, to what he becomes and why. It has a lot of "scene setting" to do, and it does it perfectly.
      The flashbacks are not overdone which is good. You just get enough of the past

Love that within a few minutes he is shirtless! If you didn't fall in love with him before the opening credits you did now !!!

Comment

I love how this scene also completely and succinctly summarises Matt and Foggy's whole friendship.
        sigpic

Comment

I pretty much fell in love with Foggy's character (adorkable love, not phwoooar! love) in that phone call with Matt.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
            Oooh sleepy, groggy Matt.
            Just had to post that!
            I really love it when he answers Foggy, who asks how it was and he wryly replies, "Violent!"
            sigpic

Comment

Love that within a few minutes he is shirtless! If you didn't fall in love with him before the opening credits you did now !!!
              Good grief! You haven't changed then, have you? The shirtless bit, I mean! Totally agree on everything you say . . .
              sigpic

Comment

One thing we must be grateful for is the quite astonishing amounts of not only whump but also of shirtless Matt this show gives us.

Heee. I kinda love Matt being "blind" and making blind jokes ("he can have the view") and pretending he can't tell someone is holding out their hand to shake etc.

And Foggy rolling his eyes as Matt charms the real estate agent.
                sigpic

Comment

This is the only bit of the show/this episode that I find a bit clunky... where they randomly explain to the real estate agent how they want to run their law practice. It's necessary exposition that they had to get in somehow but it feels forced to me.
                  sigpic

Comment

I freaking loooooove Matt and Foggy in this scene.

"I'm Matt. He's Foggy." and the way they banter with each other in front of Karen. And when they check their watches!
                    sigpic

Comment

Dammit. It should be illegal for someone to be that pretty.
                      sigpic

Comment

I love the slightly blurred edges/soft focus effect they do, and echoey sounds, to show that Matt is using his super-hearing.
                        sigpic

Comment

Isn't Wesley such an awesome character? So calm and calculating and evil... but oddly charming too.

Did you know Toby Leonard Moore (who plays him) has joined tumblr?
                          sigpic

Comment

I love him when he is being the big professional - he is so calming and convincing who wouldn't want him to act for you? Being hot helps too

Comment

I'm talking to myself here.... :/
                              sigpic

Comment

I love him when he is being the big professional - he is so calming and convincing who wouldn't want him to act for you? Being hot helps too
                                I love how, throughout the series, even though he and Foggy are a partnership, you see Matt is very much the one in control, the one making the decisions and the rules. And Foggy, and Karen, just naturally defer to him.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X