No announcement yet.

Loki/Tom Hiddleston Thunk/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone hear that he said Loki isn't going to be in Avengers 2?

On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...les/YWMTBR.jpg
      Again, nice sig!

Nope but if so...*scratches Avengers 2 from my To watch list*.
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
        Ultimate cosplayer! I would be terrified to face all those people.
        Kudos to him, really, for doing something like that. I know many people have slammed what he did, calling it a Marvel stunt and all, but seriously, I liked how he did it as a tribute to the fans, and how he had so much fun doing it too. I suppose being theatre trained helps, especially when facing a live crowd. But it's Comic con, for goodness sake! People *are* expected to be geeking out!

Yep, it's in some interview somewhere. He's not in it. And that's pretty inconceivable actually.

Again, nice sig!

Nope but if so...*scratches Avengers 2 from my To watch list*.
        Yep, me too.
        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
          Kudos to him, really, for doing something like that. I know many people have slammed what he did, calling it a Marvel stunt and all, but seriously, I liked how he did it as a tribute to the fans, and how he had so much fun doing it too. I suppose being theatre trained helps, especially when facing a live crowd.
          That's what I thought when I saw him: all your theatre years must be helping you know...even the diction, how he moved on stage. That's why I love british actors, all that professional way they handle the most absurd task or commitment really speaks to me. Not that american actors aren't good but some tend to act like little divas.

But it's Comic con, for goodness sake! People *are* expected to be geeking out!
          I'm quite hormonal but all that screaming was beginning to get on my nerves. And the portuguese are a loud crowd...

Yep, it's in some interview somewhere. He's not in it. And that's pretty inconceivable actually.
          I suppose they want a new villain. But where's the fun in that....
          sigpic

Comment

That's what I thought when I saw him: all your theatre years must be helping you know...even the diction, how he moved on stage. That's why I love british actors, all that professional way they handle the most absurd task or commitment really speaks to me. Not that american actors aren't good but some tend to act like little divas.

I'm quite hormonal but all that screaming was beginning to get on my nerves. And the portuguese are a loud crowd...

I suppose they want a new villain. But where's the fun in that....
            To be fair, I'd be screaming too if I had been there (or possibly speechless with wonder). It helps that his wonderful accent accentuates the coolness.

Maybe by the time Thor 2's over, we'd get a better idea of where Loki is and *why* he's not in Avengers 2. Still...it interests me less already.
            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

To be fair, I'd be screaming too if I had been there (or possibly speechless with wonder). It helps that his wonderful accent accentuates the coolness.
              I'd be either shrieking with the other banshees or mute with shock. but seen from the outside, the screaming is annoying..I'm a hypocrite.
              Maybe by the time Thor 2's over, we'd get a better idea of where Loki is and *why* he's not in Avengers 2. Still...it interests me less already.
              I'm dreading Thor 2 as well: okay Loki's on it but a different director and a different writer...doesn't bode well. The first did well and they're relying on it to carry the film. Not good.
              sigpic

Comment

I'd be either shrieking with the other banshees or mute with shock. but seen from the outside, the screaming is annoying..I'm a hypocrite.

I'm dreading Thor 2 as well: okay Loki's on it but a different director and a different writer...doesn't bode well. The first did well and they're relying on it to carry the film. Not good.
                I was extremely delighted with TH's ultimate cosplay at Comic con really. He looked as though he couldn't control his laughter at some points too!

As for the second movie, well, I'm just concerned that they'll be pushing Loki and Thor further into 2 extremes of good and evil. Yeah, Loki's the villain of course but I'd love to see more shades of grey in between.
                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I was extremely delighted with TH's ultimate cosplay at Comic con really. He looked as though he couldn't control his laughter at some points too!
                  I noticed it too
                  As for the second movie, well, I'm just concerned that they'll be pushing Loki and Thor further into 2 extremes of good and evil. Yeah, Loki's the villain of course but I'd love to see more shades of grey in between.
                  Yeah, that small glimpses of humanity that make him so interesting. If they turn him into just an over the top evil diva...Tom can pull that off but it would be so boring.
                  sigpic

Comment

I noticed it too

Yeah, that small glimpses of humanity that make him so interesting. If they turn him into just an over the top evil diva...Tom can pull that off but it would be so boring.
                    God, I hope that doesn't happen. These things always make me seek out fanfic so that I could alleviate my dissatisfaction.
                    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Very a propos. By the way, could you suggest some "runes" we could adequately add to Tom/ loki arties? I'm serious!
                      Of course
                      Just check this place out:
                      http://www.sunnyway.com/runes/meanings.html
                      Page 2 even has a word translator so you can type in what you want to write and it will do the hard yards for you

This one, though a shop has a really basic overview of "bind-runes", and one of the examples may give you a giggle as well: http://viking-source.com/Bind-Rune.html

Have fun
                      sigpic
                      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Has anyone seen this?

Gosh, the movie belongs to Loki. Well, in my opinion anyway.
                        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I know I saw it. Awesome. Can't wait!

Spoiler:
                          I like when Jane slaps him and all he answers with is "I like her"
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

I know I saw it. Awesome. Can't wait!

Spoiler:
                            I like when Jane slaps him and all he answers with is "I like her"
                            Spoiler:
                            Me too! I'm a fan of the unconventional, totally AU and non-canon pairing of Loki and Jane and that was such a treat to watch.
                            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I hadn't watch that version before...very cool!

And just to celebrate it...

The text was suggested by my sister...she loves Loki as well but absolutely adores that scene with Hulk on the Avengers film.
                              sigpic

Comment

I hadn't watch that version before...very cool!

And just to celebrate it...

<snip>]

The text was suggested by my sister...she loves Loki as well but absolutely adores that scene with Hulk on the Avengers film.
                                Yea that scene was hilarious All out of Loki/Ellis art but I do have Thor and Avengers screencaps

Spoiler:
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X