X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
    All that talk about geeking out....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQLwgTdwlM4
    It's always amazing hearing someone talking about something he/she is passionate about. I do run but I'm the slowest jogger in the universe. And tennis to me is a mistery, although I recoznize it's quite intense.
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
      It's always amazing hearing someone talking about something he/she is passionate about. I do run but I'm the slowest jogger in the universe. And tennis to me is a mistery, although I recoznize it's quite intense.
      I don't run - period! Somehow I just can't...prefer other forms of exercise really. And tennis is a mystery to me too (I far prefer football)!

*psst* Video tags!
      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I don't run - period! Somehow I just can't...prefer other forms of exercise really. And tennis is a mystery to me too (I far prefer football)!

*psst* Video tags!
        *removed* I realised after posting.

I hated running and I only started because I couldn't afford a gym anymore and sitting around doing nothing was driving me crazy. I still don't like it but it is a great stress reliever. And I dropped one trousers/pants size which is good for the ego. But I'm still fat and still slow
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
          *removed* I realised after posting.

I hated running and I only started because I couldn't afford a gym anymore and sitting around doing nothing was driving me crazy. I still don't like it but it is a great stress reliever. And I dropped one trousers/pants size which is good for the ego. But I'm still fat and still slow
          I had enforced running in school many years ago (those were physical fitness tests) and I dropped no sizes! Instead, I simply had aching sides, a heart that felt like it was about to explode and legs that turned to jelly - nothing too enjoyable about that. But then again, there's a huge difference in wanting to run on your own and being forced to do it.
          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I had enforced running in school many years ago (those were physical fitness tests) and I dropped no sizes! Instead, I simply had aching sides, a heart that felt like it was about to explode and legs that turned to jelly - nothing too enjoyable about that. But then again, there's a huge difference in wanting to run on your own and being forced to do it.
            school running...My worst nightmare! No, nothing of the kind. At our own pace and time. And alone, to set my own pace. The first time I tried I ran 2 minutes, no joke. But the best way to get some aerobic exercise is to find any activity with music: step, zumba, whatever. Much better, IMO.

sigpic

Comment

bah! i laugh in the face of enforced running in school.... no, i literally did laugh in my gym teacher's face once.... she was trying to motivate me into running by being one of those pushy, fitness nut, hard asses... i laughed in her face, told her i wasn't running for jack sh**, and then proceeded to walk the course... when she threatened to write me up for insubordination, i jogged for 30 seconds to satisfy her quota, and then went back to walking.... good news is, i can walk a mile in 15min!
              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
              sigpic

Comment

I have a new siggie that I'd like you all to see

sigpic
                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

oooh!! v nice yamii!! love the bg texture and the colour overlay!
                  sigpic

Comment

Yamiinsane, that's gorgeous.

The colours are so Loki as well!
                    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Thank you Lilith and Ikorni That color was what I was trying to get to, so I'm glad that you both agree
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Well, this is a bit different...Magnus Martinsson in Wallander:

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Awesome! Can't believe I didn't know about this thread. This is totally wicked! I am definately joining in.
                          On the edge of breaking down
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

well in your defense Glitch, we are a fairly new thread, barely a week old we need a nickname
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
                              Awesome! Can't believe I didn't know about this thread. This is totally wicked! I am definately joining in.
                              Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                              well in your defense Glitch, we are a fairly new thread, barely a week old we need a nickname
                              What Lilith said. Huhm, any ideas? ( playground and Pit are already taken )
                              sigpic

Comment

misfits menagerie, the hiddlepit.... crap! now i wanna make maruader's map puns, but nothing's coming to mind x3
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X