Loki/Tom Hiddleston Thunk/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
    My bad. Sorry I did hover over it and it said it wasn't clickable hence why I assumed it was an icon.

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...es/UTNGAUE.jpg

Here's another one that I made. Believe me I've made several for Tom portraying Ellis. I hope no one minds me posting them here.
    It's the perfect spot. And that's wonderful, BTW It's a Tom/Loki thread after all. We just seem to cling to his villainous, over the top persona but, for instance, I loved his Scott Fitzgerald.

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    A pic of Loki solemnly swearing he is up to no good, what else
    Very a propos. By the way, could you suggest some "runes" we could adequately add to Tom/ loki arties? I'm serious!
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

And these are quite far from brilliant but this what what I've been up to.

The following is in spoiler tags because it contains an image from Thor 2...

Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

JW, love how you're really getting in the mood!
        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
          JW, love how you're really getting in the mood!
          Aww, Loki catch my atention in Thor: I always fall for the dark, damaged ones...

EDIT to add: I realised, after I finished them, that they have a very similar composition. But I wanted to let Tom's face do the "talking"...
          Last edited by JadedWraith; 04 August 2013, 08:30 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Those are awesome! Way better than what I could've done. Can't green you though so *virtual green*

Yea I think so far apart from his role as Loki my favorite role of his had to be his role in War Horse. He was just too amazing in that movie.
            On the edge of breaking down
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33
              Those are awesome! Way better than what I could've done. Can't green you though so *virtual green*

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...YMPFAPWFED.jpg

Yea I think so far apart from his role as Loki my favorite role of his had to be his role in War Horse. He was just too amazing in that movie.
              To my shame, I haven't watch it ...yet.

And thank you so much for the virtual GREEN
              sigpic

Comment

War Horse is awesome. David Thewlis and Tom Hiddleston both in one movie Epic.

Here's one of him as Loki.
                sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
                  War Horse is awesome. David Thewlis and Tom Hiddleston both in one movie Epic.

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...s/NLWILATS.jpg

Here's one of him as Loki.
                  ...and Benedict Cumberbatch

Gorgeous use of fractal patterns!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Not a huge fan of Benedict Cumberbatch.

And thanks glad you like it.
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                      Aww, Loki catch my atention in Thor: I always fall for the dark, damaged ones...

EDIT to add: I realised, after I finished them, that they have a very similar composition. But I wanted to let Tom's face do the "talking"...
                      You have no idea how this appeals to me too. Tortured, damaged, complicated, capable of both good and evil...

Makes me swoon.
                      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

You have no idea how this appeals to me too. Tortured, damaged, complicated, capable of both good and evil...

Makes me swoon.
                        That adds up to: interesting, layered, complex male character. Beautiful guys are forgettable. Interesting ones are not. And it helps that T.H. can act.

I like Benedict. I may not thunk him but there is a spark there, no doubt, Glitch.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                          That adds up to: interesting, layered, complex male character. Beautiful guys are forgettable. Interesting ones are not. And it helps that T.H. can act.

I like Benedict. I may not thunk him but there is a spark there, no doubt, Glitch.
                          Exactly! TH as Loki appealed to me way more than Thor.
                          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Exactly! TH as Loki appealed to me way more than Thor.
                            I did like Thor..but there was something about his brother.

Okay, this one is for FBFG ( T-shirt!!!!)*thumbnail*

sigpic

Comment

I must give him great respect for coming out dressed as Loki at San Diego comic con 2013 .
                              sigpic
                              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                                I must give him great respect for coming out dressed as Loki at San Diego comic con 2013 .
                                Ultimate cosplayer! I would be terrified to face all those people.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X