• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of him as Loki:

Also, a bit of fantasy casting:

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
      @Ikorni -that audio just made me fall of my chair. Please add an "Extremely hazardous: Open at your own risk" warning.
      I just had to post that when I heard TH hissing out those words.
      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
        Ahhh, no drama's Jaded, it was just that "little flinch" you get. I know dear Lil meant no harm or foul by it, nor you folks collectively.
        Enjoy the Actor, I thought he did a fantastic job as Comic book Loki!!
        Yep, that happens to me in other contexts as well. I have some books about runes but I'm unable to read or write them. And they do a wonderful effect on Lil's art, we all agree.

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
        Amazing contribution, thanks!

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
        I just had to post that when I heard TH hissing out those words.
        My cardiologist says Hello and thank you!
        sigpic
        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post

My cardiologist says Hello and thank you!
          All I need to do now is get Richard Armitage reading something like this!

My signature contributions to the thread:

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
            All I need to do now is get Richard Armitage reading something like this!

My signature contributions to the thread:
            <snip>

You might as well say you just want me dead... And you know what I think of your pieces.
            sigpic

Comment

And it's me again...

Listen to Boromir

Last edited by JadedWraith; 31 July 2013, 07:02 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rocket_Scientist View Post
                Hooray! I've been waiting for so long for someone to create this thread.

I have quite a few Hiddles pics, snurched from various parts of the interwebs....
                Here are a few:

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z426/Rocket_Scientist1/Miscellaneous/147_zpsf52faf7c.jpg
                this pic never fails to make me think of castiel.... how different the character would have been if tom had been casted and also how a meeting b/t cas and loki would go....

To see the Runes reduced to a "mere" alphabet...............
                Hint Lil, "V" is shown as a W, So Wunjo.

Ok, carry on, backing out now.
                1.) anyone ever tell it's rude [( and against the rules )] to quote someone's pics? change your tags doofus!

2.) i was going for aesthetics, not accuracy.... can't read runes to save my life

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
                i love at the end how some random dude just yells out "my wife loves you!".... i'd kinda sorta, but not really been following news from SDCC.... this year it was basically fandoms using their panels to 1up each other and try to win most popular fandom by releasing teasers of what they had planned for the future.... DC revealed Batman v Superman, Marvel talked about Phase 2 and little of what might end up being the beginning of Phase 3.... Moffatt kept teasing us with bits of Sherlock and the DW 50th.... the loki fandom won just by having tom get up on stage in full loki garb.... that was it... that little bit right there won him the entire con
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                  1.) anyone ever tell it's rude [( and against the rules )] to quote someone's pics? change your tags doofus!
                  No, to my knowledge I have never done it before, apologies.
                  sigpic
                  ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                  A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                  The truth isn't the truth

Comment

No, to my knowledge I have never done it before, apologies.
                    it eats up bandwidth, both for the OP on their source and on the forums in general, making pages take forever to load, esp for ppl w/o fast internet
                    sigpic

Comment

Tom Hiddleston and Nathan Fillion meeting each other....
                      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

oh dear lord *-* that's almost as good as john barrowman and misha collins meeting each other.... god, i love nathan b/c scratch just below the surface, he's one of us: a flailing, obsessed, little fangirl
                        sigpic

Comment

oh dear lord *-* that's almost as good as john barrowman and misha collins meeting each other.... god, i love nathan b/c scratch just below the surface, he's one of us: a flailing, obsessed, little fangirl
                          Oh I love that thought!
                          sigpic

Comment

he said it himself in an interview once.... it was one of those things i saw in passing on facebook a while back.... it's why he loves playing Castle so much.... he gets to geek out on screen and half the time, you can't tell if he's himself or if he's just in character
                            sigpic

Comment

he said it himself in an interview once.... it was one of those things i saw in passing on facebook a while back.... it's why he loves playing Castle so much.... he gets to geek out on screen and half the time, you can't tell if he's himself or if he's just in character
                              Yep, that is lovely. Really, if a man would tell me he doesn't like fantasy or sci-fi...what a turn off. What would we talk about? I'm a geek, I grew around geeks, my friends are geeks. I don't judge people on who they date, what car they drive or where they live but I'll have to make a huge effort not to judge you on what books you read ( or *gasp* if you don't read), what films you like. A huge mental effort.
                              sigpic

Comment

All that talk about geeking out....

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X