No announcement yet.

Loki/Tom Hiddleston Thunk/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah, you're right about that. Found these pics as promo for The Hollow Crown, a collection of BBC Shakespeare adaptation movies. TH has such...aristocratic hair.

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I still prefer the hairless look though!

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

naw... i think he looks better with longer hair... i mean not as long as Loki's locks are gettin, but def longer than that^
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
          Oh yeah, you're right about that. Found these pics as promo for The Hollow Crown, a collection of BBC Shakespeare adaptation movies. TH has such...aristocratic hair.

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg503/Ikorni/Others/TH/whitephotoshoot_zps74ba1288.jpg

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg503/Ikorni/Others/TH/hollowcrown_zps66df44a6.jpg
          It's good to be the king
          I think he rocks both looks. Lovely eyes!

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
          naw... i think he looks better with longer hair... i mean not as long as Loki's locks are gettin, but def longer than that^
          I have a soft spot for the wilder as well.
          sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

No beards for me! Or at least I don't think TH suits that look.

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I found this really hilarious (and well, applicable to me). It's not directly related, but it's got some Gifs of TH as Loki, so I thought I'd just put it here.
              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

No beards for me! Or at least I don't think TH suits that look.

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg503/Ikorni/Others/TH/TH_zps35d1999f.jpg
                Blasphemy! Once you go beard ...

I found this really hilarious (and well, applicable to me). It's not directly related, but it's got some Gifs of TH as Loki, so I thought I'd just put it here.
                I'm divided between ROTFLMAO and .
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                  Blasphemy! Once you go beard ...

I'm divided between ROTFLMAO and .
                  Heh. I can compromise. Slight stubble!

But yeah, that site encapsulates everything I feel. Worse yet, I find that it applies to movies and fanfic too.
                  Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

The next Empire issue ( october) has collectors edition cover featuring Loki. I know they do sell single issues (I've order one on-line) but this time, I've searched, and searched the site and I can't find the right link.Anyhoo, here it is

http://www.empireonline.com/magazine/

If you can find the right link (non Ipad version) , please notify me.
                    sigpic

Comment

what's sad is that it's true.... and they didn't even mention hiatus!

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                      The next Empire issue ( october) has collectors edition cover featuring Loki. I know they do sell single issues (I've order one on-line) but this time, I've searched, and searched the site and I can't find the right link.Anyhoo, here it is

http://www.empireonline.com/magazine/

If you can find the right link (non Ipad version) , please notify me.
                      seen it... and the empire cover with Thor.... not only that, but someone on tumblr giffed them.... [( pls don't ask me to find them.... i never will.... )]
                      sigpic

Comment

what's sad is that it's true.... and they didn't even mention hiatus!

seen it... and the empire cover with Thor.... not only that, but someone on tumblr giffed them.... [( pls don't ask me to find them.... i never will.... )]
                        Yep, but I meant the collectors covers with Loki, not the standard one. They're not sold here, just the Thor version.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh, I forgot...the hiatus. Well, only when I'm following the US TV I have that problem. Here there is no thing: we watch series 20 to 22 weeks in a row. Some times, we start after the US and end up ahead. It's rare but it happens.
                          sigpic

Comment

i don't just mean the mid winter hiatus, tho that's killer, but the summer hiatus b/t seasons too.... tumblr didn't even last week after the finale before all the SPN fans delved into insanity.....
                            sigpic

Comment

I've never even seen the empire magazines at all! But wow! Look at the one with Loki on the cover!
                              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

i don't just mean the mid winter hiatus, tho that's killer, but the summer hiatus b/t seasons too.... tumblr didn't even last week after the finale before all the SPN fans delved into insanity.....
                                I could never understand the winter one, especially in a society everyone seems to have such a short attention span. Oh the summer one...*sobs* Then it's the land of the reruns.

I've never even seen the empire magazines at all! But wow! Look at the one with Loki on the cover!
                                yeah, that's what so frustrating. I'm pretty sure that the national version will have just the Thor cover.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X