Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaldwellForce View Post
    I'm getting worried about the stories behind the re-shoots
    alot of films do additional filming, its normally to accommodate actor scheduling.

Comment

Lauren Shuler Donner Talks Wolverine

Widescreen Vision has posted some interesting sound bites from X-Men Origins: Wolverine producer Lauren Shuler Donner in which she mentions that Storm was included as a cameo in a scene that won't make the final cut, that the film is well under two hours and that she doesn't expect there will be many scenes not included for the DVD. You can listen to it here.

Directed by Gavin Hood, the prequel stars Hugh Jackman, Liev Schreiber, Ryan Reynolds, Taylor Kitsch, Will.i.am, Danny Huston, Dominic Monaghan, Daniel Henney and Lynn Collins. It opens on May 1st

http://www.superherohype.com/news/x-mennews.php?id=8069

Comment

Personally, I don't like the fact that it will be "well under two hours". I prefer longer films most of the time.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          Personally, I don't like the fact that it will be "well under two hours". I prefer longer films most of the time.
          Man I'm glad I'm not the only one who prefers long movies, especially when you put into account ticket prices you get more bang for your buck with longer movies.
          Check out My directorial work (please leave comment. if possible).

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=coreyeasy

Or,

Leave comment on the off topic board.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29121

Comment

Originally posted by Artha O'neill View Post
            Man I'm glad I'm not the only one who prefers long movies, especially when you put into account ticket prices you get more bang for your buck with longer movies.
            i agree, especially since every cinema i have been to has a flat rate for movie tickets, a 1.5h movie costs the same as a 3 hour movie!! therefore i suppose cinemas make more money on shorter films due to more screenings per day, it wouldn't be so bad if there were more directors cuts on dvd. but most of the time deleted scenes are renegated to just a bonus feature, and you can't really tell how they would have added to the movie,

some movies, i agree, need to be short, and i agree with cutting scenes for pacing reasons, but movies with a lot of plot need to be long, and i disagree with the concept of cutting out segments of plot to get the running time down. movies like daredevil suffered because of this ,and was a massive flop. when will the studios learn!!!
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
            Quotes!
            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
            sigpic

Comment

LotR: 2hrs+
              Iron Man: 2hrs+
              Dark Knight: 2hrs+
              Tank Girl:

People are willing to sit through a 'long' movie as long as it's good. Those top-grossing movies proved that.
              They'd include Storm in the trailer but not in the actual movie... Teases.
              sigpic
              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Fox shows will feature three minutes of sneak peeks at the new Wolverine

Twentieth Century Fox announced that it will unveil three new 60-second ads for X-Men Origins: Wolverine over consecutive nights during airings of Fox Broadcasting Co.'s prime-time programming, starting this weekend.

The three commercials will combine to make one full sneak-peek narrative for the movie, which brings back Hugh Jackman as the title X-Man.

The first spot airs Sunday during Family Guy, the second on Monday in House and the third on Tuesday during American Idol.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine, the first chapter in the X-Men saga, unites Wolverine with several other legends of the X-Men universe and also stars Liev Schreiber, Danny Huston, Dominic Monaghan and Ryan Reynolds, as well as Taylor Kitsch, will.i.am and Lynn Collins. Gavin Hood directs the movie, which opens May 1.

http://scifiwire.com/2009/02/fox-sho...-wolverine.php

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                  Fox shows will feature three minutes of sneak peeks at the new Wolverine

Twentieth Century Fox announced that it will unveil three new 60-second ads for X-Men Origins: Wolverine over consecutive nights during airings of Fox Broadcasting Co.'s prime-time programming, starting this weekend.

The three commercials will combine to make one full sneak-peek narrative for the movie, which brings back Hugh Jackman as the title X-Man.

The first spot airs Sunday during Family Guy, the second on Monday in House and the third on Tuesday during American Idol.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine, the first chapter in the X-Men saga, unites Wolverine with several other legends of the X-Men universe and also stars Liev Schreiber, Danny Huston, Dominic Monaghan and Ryan Reynolds, as well as Taylor Kitsch, will.i.am and Lynn Collins. Gavin Hood directs the movie, which opens May 1.

http://scifiwire.com/2009/02/fox-sho...-wolverine.php
                  Oh man I don't watch those shows but I may just record them to get the sneak peak!
                  Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Wolverine and Watchmen, going to be a good year for this fangirl.

FF
                    sigpic

Comment

Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

WOLVERINE T.V. Spot!

Here’s the new t.v. spot for X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE which played on Fox last night…

http://www.obsessedwithfilm.com/movi...ne-tv-spot.php

Comment

Wolverine 60-Second TV Spot #2 Online!

20th Century Fox has aired the second of three 60-second TV spots for X-Men Origins: Wolverine and you can watch clip, titled "Brothers

http://www.superherohype.com/news/x-mennews.php?id=8098

Comment

Awesome
                            Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Thanks a lot for posting that. I can't wait to see the final one.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Third and final Wolverine backstory trailer is live

The third of three new 60-second ads for X-Men Origins: Wolverine has gone live, and you can view it after the jump.

The spot, titled "Legends," focuses on Stryker (Danny Huston) assembling a team of mutants, including Victor Creed/Sabretooth (Liev Schreiber) and Logan/Wolverine (Hugh Jackman), as well as glimpses of other mutants, including Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool, Taylor Kitsch as Gambit and Tim Pocock as a young Cyclops.

http://scifiwire.com/2009/02/third-a...er-is-live.php

Comment

Working...
                                X