X-Men Origins: Wolverine Series of Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    A Shot-By-Shot Analysis Of The New WolverineTrailer:- http://www.empireonline.com/features...ler-breakdown/
    That's for posting.
    Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master View Post
      Are you kidding? It's the simplest option after the last great helicopter takedown (Live Free or Die Hard)
      LMAO! Very true, my friend.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        LMAO! Very true, my friend.
        Though I think there are a few heroes that could do the exploding car jump better (not having to grab it, just blowing it up)
        Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
        The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
        I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
        A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
        That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
        Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
        Caboose: They could be worse?
        Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

looks great

Comment

I've been looking foward to this since I first heard about the Battle At The Boxoffice between this movie and Hannah Montana *gags*. At the time, Disney was planning to release Hannah Montana around the same time as Origins. But this was 2 years ago people, Hannah Montana is now stated for an April release leaving May 5 for the taking!

See you at the Box Office!
            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/risky-bu...ess-story.html
              Lee should know a thing or two about intellectual property. He actually never had complete control over his creations at Marvel--even though he was president of the company at one point. In 2005 he actually received a settlement of over $10 million from Marvel after he sued the company for unpaid profits from his characters.

Comment

Is extensive re-shoots the death rattle for WOLVERINE?

Late extensive re-shoots couldn’t save Columbia’s HANCOCK from being a painful experience on our eyeballs, now 20th Century Fox, unhappy with the work so far of director Gavin Hood and with more cash coming their way thanks to WATCHMEN… have ordered some last minute filming to try and save the picture.

These aren’t just some late tweaks to the picture, they are described as “extensive re-shoots” according to Collider. They are taking place in Vancouver and from all the reports we’ve been hearing, if they could remake the whole picture, they won’t hesitate. For whatever reason, they haven’t been happy with Hood’s work and are constantly pushing their weight to make the movie the studio want.

Though Hood can’t have done that bad a job, if he is the one doing the re-shoots. Maybe more money has allowed them to film something that was previously out of budget?

http://www.obsessedwithfilm.com/movi...-wolverine.php

Comment

X-Men Origins: Wolverine Promo Photo!
                  Source:Ain't It Cool News January 18, 2009

Hugh Jackman has sent Ain't It Cool News a note about the additional filming taking place in Vancouver right now for X-Men Origins: Wolverine along with this new promo photo featuring (from left to right) Wade Wilson/Deadpool (Ryan Reynolds), Remy LeBeau/Gambit (Taylor Kitsch), Logan/Wolverine (Jackman), Victor Creed/Sabretooth (Liev Schreiber) and Silver Fox (Lynn Collins). The Gavin Hood-directed prequel opens in theaters on May 1st

Hey everyone -

It's Hugh Jackman, sending this note from freezing Vancouver. I have read a lot of your online comments regarding the footage that we are currently shooting and I share your passion for the Wolverine character and the movie - I owe it all to you guys!

I wanted to reach out and let you know that due to scheduling conflicts with certain cast members and location/weather considerations, we had to wait until now to shoot a couple of scenes. Please rest assured that WOLVERINE will be badass and hopefully meet all of your expectations. I am stoked by the positive response to the teaser, which clearly reflects the tone and scope of the film. If you like that, we've got much more in store!

In the meantime, here's an exclusive shot of some characters you may recognize...

Cheers,

Hugh
                  http://www.superherohype.com/news/x-mennews.php?id=7992
                  http://www.aintitcool.com/node/39807

Comment

[ATTACH]7615[/ATTACH]

Comment

Wolverine "badass". I love Hugh. (fangirl squeel)
                      Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
                        Wolverine "badass". I love Hugh. (fangirl squeel)
                        *joins in with the squeel* *drools*
                        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

"Hey I dropped a penny. Everyone, quick! Help me find it!"

"Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Deadpool better be Deadpool.

Comment

That is an awesome photo!
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Jackman: 'Wolverine will be badass'
                                Wednesday, January 21 2009, 15:47 GMT

By Lara Martin

Hugh Jackman has issued a personal letter to fans, assuring them that the forthcoming Wolverine movie is not in trouble.

Speculation mounted that the X-Men prequel was facing problems after the cast and crew were recalled to Vancouver to reshoot several scenes.

However, in an email to Ain't It Cool, the Australia star dismissed speculation that studio bosses were unhappy with the original scenes.

"I wanted to reach out and let you know that due to scheduling conflicts with certain cast members and location/weather considerations, we had to wait until now to shoot a couple of scenes," he wrote.

"Please rest assured that Wolverine will be badass and hopefully meet all of your expectations. I am stoked by the positive response to the teaser, which clearly reflects the tone and scope of the film. If you like that, we've got much more in store!"

Wolverine will open in the UK later this year.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/a...be-badass.html

Comment

Working...
                                X