No announcement yet.

LOST ~ Season Six Spoilers & Rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: Is Emilie de Ravin going to be back on Lost for the whole season or just a few episodes? And will we get to see what happened to her? —Jared
    Ausiello: The answer to both of your questions is a resounding yeppers. Better prepare yourself though. My Lost mole says season 6 will showcase “a version of Claire we’ve never seen before — a Rousseau-esque version.” We’ll be in need of a Rousseau fix since the real version will be MIA. According to a Lost insider, the French Lady’s portrayer, Mira Furlan, turned down the show’s request to return for the final season due to a “prior overseas commitment.” Anyone know how you say “big bag-o-nuts” in français?

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/10/...glee-and-more/

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis Lives View Post
      Well only 3 months to go. Hope you all have a few shows to keep you occupied until then.
      I certainly do. It will be great when these 3 months are up though. No doubt about that.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Perrineau 'not asked back to Lost'

Harold Perrineau has revealed that he has not been asked to reprise his role on Lost.

However, speaking to E! Online, the 46-year-old actor, who played Michael Dawson on the ABC cult series, said that he would love to go back.

"Honestly, no-one has asked," he said. "But if I was asked to come back to Lost, indeed I would say yes. We all started that journey together, and I would love to be able to end it with everybody.

"It would be a great thing to do, to get to say goodbye to them all at the same time. I would love to go back and hang out a little bit."

Perrineau also dismissed rumours that he fell out with the producers after he was written out.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s10...k-to-lost.html

Comment

Lost's Final Season Breakup

For those of you who were hoping for a fairly seamless run through for Lost's final season (similar to the way Season 5 ran with almost no breaks), you're out of luck. According to Abramsology.com, Lost's 6th season is going to be broken up.

According to executive producer Cartlon Cuse, ABC will air the first few episodes in January and then take a time out for the Winter Olympics. The Olympics aren't even airing on ABC, but Lost will still take a break and resume the season in early March.

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/103/1038961p1.html

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
            Perrineau 'not asked back to Lost'

Harold Perrineau has revealed that he has not been asked to reprise his role on Lost.

However, speaking to E! Online, the 46-year-old actor, who played Michael Dawson on the ABC cult series, said that he would love to go back.

"Honestly, no-one has asked," he said. "But if I was asked to come back to Lost, indeed I would say yes. We all started that journey together, and I would love to be able to end it with everybody.

"It would be a great thing to do, to get to say goodbye to them all at the same time. I would love to go back and hang out a little bit."

Perrineau also dismissed rumours that he fell out with the producers after he was written out.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s10...k-to-lost.html
            i wont be disappointed if Michael doesn't show up in season 6...i dont know about anyone else but, i find the Michael Dawson character to be very annoying, especially when he's screaming Walt every 30 seconds....

Comment

Originally posted by boyd22 View Post
              i wont be disappointed if Michael doesn't show up in season 6...i dont know about anyone else but, i find the Michael Dawson character to be very annoying, especially when he's screaming Walt every 30 seconds....
              Walt! Walt! Walt!
              sigpic

Comment

William Atherton to Guest Star on Lost Source:Carlton Cuse October 28, 2009

"Lost" writer and executive producer Carlton Cuse announced on his Twitter account that William Atherton will guest star on the final season of the hit ABC show. Cuse did so in the form of a clue:

Damon and I are die hard fans of this impeckable actor who keeps the barr high and just signed to guest star on the show. Life is good!

The 62-year-old actor starred in both Die Hard and Die Hard 2, his character's name in Ghostbusters was Walter Peck, he played Dr. Barr in "Desperate Housewives" and starred in "Life."

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=60436

Comment

William Atherton to Guest Star on Lost Source:Carlton Cuse October 28, 2009

"Lost" writer and executive producer Carlton Cuse announced on his Twitter account that William Atherton will guest star on the final season of the hit ABC show. Cuse did so in the form of a clue:

Damon and I are die hard fans of this impeckable actor who keeps the barr high and just signed to guest star on the show. Life is good!

The 62-year-old actor starred in both Die Hard and Die Hard 2, his character's name in Ghostbusters was Walter Peck, he played Dr. Barr in "Desperate Housewives" and starred in "Life."

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=60436
                  Nice! I have always liked him as an actor.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Question: I have a really fun assignment for you, Aus. Create a chart listing every Lost alum there ever was, and then next to their names, tell us where things stand in terms of them returning for the final season. I just know how much you love to make lists. —Steven
                    Ausiello: I have a better idea: Let’s scrap the chart and forget we ever had this conversation. In return, I’ll share this Lost nugget with you: I hear Team Darlton will give us the answer to one of Lost’s oldest and most confounding mysteries. And I’m pretty sure it’s an answer none of us expected to get.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/10/...lost-and-more/

Comment

Question: I have a really fun assignment for you, Aus. Create a chart listing every Lost alum there ever was, and then next to their names, tell us where things stand in terms of them returning for the final season. I just know how much you love to make lists. —Steven
                      Ausiello: I have a better idea: Let’s scrap the chart and forget we ever had this conversation. In return, I’ll share this Lost nugget with you: I hear Team Darlton will give us the answer to one of Lost’s oldest and most confounding mysteries. And I’m pretty sure it’s an answer none of us expected to get.
                      http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/10/...lost-and-more/
                      hmm, 2 of the most confounding mysteries i can think of are, what exactly is the smoke monster or what exactly is the Island...

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        I certainly do. It will be great when these 3 months are up though. No doubt about that.
                        Too true, my friend. Although there's a lot of quality viewing well I wait, the time between seasons of Lost hurts like nothing else. It's just addictive viewing. Yet as much as I love it, I'm glad it is going to be the last season. Being a great show is not reason enough to let it run forever. Less is definately more. I can't wait for S6E01....bring it on.

Comment

The first 'Lost' season six trailers

There are now just three months - count them, three - until the final season of Lost gets underway on our screens. But the promo campaign starts now!

Last night ABC premiered two trailers for season six during the latest episode of the show's younger sibling FlashForward. Admittedly there's nothing much new in the ads - although we're sure you'll agree it's still pretty exciting!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s10/l...-trailers.html

Comment

i doubt we'll see any promo's or teaser's for season 6 showing footage of the actual season...the producers dont want anything about the season revealed until each episode airs...i'm surprised we've been able to get spoilers about the season seeing as they're so secretive about it...

Comment

Originally posted by boyd22 View Post
                              i doubt we'll see any promo's or teaser's for season 6 showing footage of the actual season...the producers dont want anything about the season revealed until each episode airs...i'm surprised we've been able to get spoilers about the season seeing as they're so secretive about it...
                              Yeah, if the spoilers are accurate. I wouldn't be surprised if some were false, or at the very least misleading.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

well..... the last month will be a spoiler-free-lost time so i wont ruin my show. i know it will be hard.. but hey thats life currently rewatching season two, and it is on
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X