No announcement yet.

LOST ~ Season Six Spoilers & Rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nate in Santa Monica, Calif.: Can you give me any scoop on which Lost alums are coming back?
    Ian Somerhalder confirmed to us that Boone is returning to the show, but true to Lost form, he has no idea what's going to happen. "I probably won't know until I'm landing in Hawaii," joked Somerhalder. Well, at least we all know Boone is dead. "Or is he?" said Somerhalder. Ian shared his take on what he'd like to see happen for Boone, dead or alive: "I would like to see him find his power. I think there was always solidarity there. Boone was a pretty successful guy who [was] in his own world and had created a certain amount of responsibility that he had. I think there was power in that, and when they took him out of his element, I think he lost his power, and we never got to see him come into fruition, by virtue of his untimely death."

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch...erfeed_kristin

Comment

Armchair Casting Director: 'Lost'

The first official piece of new casting for Lost’s sixth and final season has arrived — and it’s surprisingly detailed. Team Darlton is looking for an actor in his mid 30s to late 50s to play…

Lennon: Scruffy, edgy, charismatic, and slightly stir-crazy, Lennon can be deferential when it’s called for. He’s the spokesperson/translator for the president of a foreign corporation. He’s a wily negotiator, and far more powerful than his lowly position would seem to indicate. Recurring.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/08/...director-lost/

Comment

John Hawkes lands recurring 'Lost' role

John Hawkes has landed a recurring role on the sixth and final season of Lost.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the 49-year-old actor, whose previous television credits include Deadwood, 24 and Eastbound & Down, has landed the recurring role of Lennon.

The character, a spokesperson/translator for the president of a foreign corporation, is described as "scruffy, edgy, charismatic and slightly stir-crazy".

Lost's final season is due to begin early next year on ABC.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/a17...lost-role.html

Comment

'Lost' exclusive: Japanese superstar Hiroyuki Shimosawa lands 'significant' role

Super-famous Japanese actor Hiroyuki Shimosawa — best known stateside for his roles in The Last Samurai and Rush Hour 3 — is joining the sixth and final season of Lost, sources confirm to me exclusively.

Who’s Shimosawa playing? Beats the hell out of me. I squeezed every last one of my moles for deets and the only thing I came up with is that it’s a “significant recurring” role. Sounds like a case for Doc Jensen…

“My prediction,” says D.J., “is that he will play a mystical mystery man who serves as John Locke’s Obi-Wan-meets-Mr. Miyagi in the post-Jughead rebooted Lost timeline. Attuned to The Island’s magic — perhaps an embodiment of The Island itself — Hiroyuki’s character will help the amnesiac Locke rediscover his destiny to become The Island knight/protector and guide him back, even as dark forces conspire to stop Locke and the rest of the castaways from going back.”

Yeah, I suspected as much.

This is the second major piece of season 6 Lost casting to break this week. On Wednesday, it was announced that Deadwood’s John Hawkes had been tapped to play Lennon, the “scruffy, edgy, charismatic spokesperson/translator for the president of a foreign corporation.”

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/08/...wa-joins-lost/

Comment

Episode 6.01 / 6.02 - Casting Call

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/200...ting-call.html

Comment

Karen in Lewistown, Mont.: Any scoop on how Juliet will return to Lost?
              Besides what Elizabeth Mitchell herself teased, Josh Holloway hopes for a special Suliet reunion. "Maybe she'll be this beautiful angel that appears and you can have this erotic scene," he jokes. In all honestly, Josh doesn't have a clue what's going to happen with Juliet, but he does know how it affects Sawyer in the new season. "Now that he's lost Juliet, I think the leader-hero thing is gone. I think he doesn't give a s--t to be anyone's leader at this point. He's heartbroken. He's back to 'The world sucks' and maybe throughout this season someone can redeem him again and bring him back from hell, because right now, he's in hell."

Dan in Orange, Calif.: Is there any hope for Sawyer next season on Lost
              Do you mean, is there hope that the executive producers won't kill Sawyer in the final season? Josh Holloway isn't holding his breath on that one. Josh tells us, "Knowing Damon Lindelof, Sawyer must die. Maybe Carlton Cuse will soften. I always thought he should die. I think he should die because him and society is never going to work, so why go back?"

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch...erfeed_kristin

Comment

Episode 6.02/6.03 - Casting Call

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/200...ting-call.html

Comment

If Sawyer does die by seasons end, I wouldn't really be surprised.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    If Sawyer does die by seasons end, I wouldn't really be surprised.
                    I'm actually looking forward for some meaningful deaths. I know that sounds bad, but I don't want a happy ending. I want the whole show to have been building up to those final moments, when the heroes reach the end of the journey, and some die.

This whole show is about sacrifice in some way, the ultimate sacrifice would be ones death... but for good or evil, I don't know yet.

Comment

Don't worry, I don't really see this show having that happy of an ending.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        Don't worry, I don't really see this show having that happy of an ending.
                        Haha

Well, we can only hope right

Comment

LOST Casting Scoop!

Actor David H. Lawrence (Heroes) has announced via his Twitter account than he has landed a role on the hit series LOST

http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...ing-scoop.html

Comment

since it hasn't been posted yet, figured i'd go ahead and post this:

http://www.hawaiiweblog.com/2009/08/...-confrontation

this part:
                            Spoiler:
                            Not-Locke beats the crap out of Richard. After Richard is taken down, Not-Locke looks across the faces of everyone watching. He waves his finger and says, “I’m very disappointed in all of you.”

has got me real excited about season 6...wish it was jan. already...this waiting is torture...

Comment

Yeah, the wait can be torture. But, January will be here before we know it.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Some Season 6 Snippets

As executive producer Carlton Cuse explained, sometimes not knowing the whole story is more interesting and more fulfilling than knowing, and he wisely offered Star Wars’ midi-chlorians as an example. What gives mysteries their power is, well, how mysterious they are, and taking that away can take away the fun. So not everything on Lost will be made clear, but Cuse (along with executive producers Eddy Kitsis and Adam Horowitz) said that the creative team does have a road map of what they think must be explained. My question is, are the things I desperately need explained the things that the writers want to explain? I damn well hope so.

* Many faces from past seasons will appear in season six, including Charlie and possible Cindy (the flight attendant).
                                * While it normally takes the Lost writing team two weeks to plan an episode, “The Constant” took five. “Time travel is hard. It’s a lot of math!” —Kitsis.
                                * The boat sailed so well, its chase boat couldn’t keep up with it.
                                * Season six will have a fairly significant spiritual bent.
                                * The final shot of the show is already planned.
                                * While the producers have no personal plans for future incarnations of Lost, Cuse pointed out that it’s a powerful franchise and Disney would be foolish not to capitalize on that. So I think we can expect more Lost of some stripe in the future (or the past, because there’s often time travel involved.)
                                * Taking up that topic, Kitsis proclaimed that there really, really should be a Saturday morning cartoon show called Locke and the Monster in which Locke and the Smoke Monster teach kids lessons and build things. Coming this fall.

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/200...-snippets.html

Comment

Working...
                                X