No announcement yet.

LOST ~ Season Six Spoilers & Rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont know if they've been posted yet, but hurley's mr. clucks and oceanic airways video's are pretty revealing...in the mr. clucks video, hurley's says "ever since i won the lottery, i've had nothing but good luck...but we know its the complete opposite of that..

in the Oceanic airways video, it states that Oceanic airways has had a perfect safety record from its start 30 years ago...which is 1979-2009...however, we know oceanic 815 crashed in 2004...these do suggest that its possible a alternate reality was created as a result of the hydrogen bomb explosion...however, this alternate reality will only be viewed in flashback type scenes...

then again, like the faraday/chang video from last year, these could also have nothing to do with lost....

i'd also like to mention that the season 6 poster was revealed at comic-con...the picture features 26 characters who have been regulars from the start of the series, which includes dead characters...

Comment

This season will be something else. No doubt about it.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I hope it will be the best season of the show, and it will end in an "out of this world" way.

Comment

Elizabeth Mitchell: Fans responsible for bringing Juliet back to 'Lost'

Were it not for the huge fan outcry in the wake of Juliet's apparent demise on Lost, the beloved heroine would probably not be returning next season. At least that's what Elizabeth Mitchell believes, as you can see in the following video interview from Comic-Con. Mitchell, accompanied by her newest co-stars from ABC's V

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/07/...k-to-lost.html

Comment

I can't wait to see her on both shows.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              I can't wait to see her on both shows.
              Me to!!

Comment

Simon in Boston: Since Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse said Juliet was going to be on Lost this season, do you know when she'll return?
                "Pretty immediately, and then I'm not sure after that," Elizabeth Mitchell tells us exclusively. "I think it will be satisfactory." Stay tuned for more from Elizabeth in the coming days.

Marina in Pittsburgh: What's up with this alternative time line stuff that was revealed at Lost's Comic-Con event? Hurley became the CEO of Mr. Cluck's? Kate killed someone else? Oceanic Airlines has never had a crash? Excuse my French, but WTF?
                Damon Lindelof asks Lost fans to trust in the writers. We're willing to do that (for now), but we agree the alt time line stuff is superstrange. Our best guess is that instead of resetting the clock to before Oceanic 815, Jack's plan actually changed the course of history at a much earlier point—perhaps beginning in 1977, when we last saw our heroes?

Marie in San Antonio, Calif.: Lost!
                We asked Josh Holloway about Sawyer's state of mind following the events of the Lost finale, and he said: "I think he's pretty destroyed. All of that growth got ripped away. I think he's gonna be a bit salty again, which I'm looking forward to. All I know is that he's destroyed and has given up on life again and on having any positive lessons. So watch out!" (We love mature Sawyer, but *****y Sawyer is damn fun too.)

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch...n_make_it.html

Comment

Personally, I think it is a shame Sawyer will regress like that. I liked where they had taken his character.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    Personally, I think it is a shame Sawyer will regress like that. I liked where they had taken his character.
                    i liked this nicer, calmer sawyer too. he stepped up to leading man for me too.
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Elizabeth Mitchell talks 'Lost', 'V'

In our final instalment from this year's Comic-Con (tissues at the ready), we're servicing all the Lost and/or V fans out there courtesy of the delightful Elizabeth Mitchell. Hopefully you've already read our live Lost blog, and may have a few burning questions. How long is Juliet back for? How is Mitchell's new character, Erica, different from Juliet? As ever, read on to find out!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/a1673...ks-lost-v.html

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                        Elizabeth Mitchell talks 'Lost', 'V'

In our final instalment from this year's Comic-Con (tissues at the ready), we're servicing all the Lost and/or V fans out there courtesy of the delightful Elizabeth Mitchell. Hopefully you've already read our live Lost blog, and may have a few burning questions. How long is Juliet back for? How is Mitchell's new character, Erica, different from Juliet? As ever, read on to find out!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/a1673...ks-lost-v.html
                        As usual, thanks very much for the link, Madwelshboy.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Lost's 'Hurley' looks ahead to the show's finale

When producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse set an end date for ABC's Lost, both the fans and the actors got to know that they were working toward a goal. No more placeholder episodes. Everything has been driving toward the ultimate resolution. Now that the final season is here, they're starting to get sad, according to cast member Jorge Garcia, who plays Hurley/Hugo.

continues:
                          http://scifiwire.com/2009/08/losts-h...ooks-ahead.php

Comment

Episode 6.01 - Episode Title

It appears that in the new "ARG" that the Episode Title of the Season 6 2 Hr Premiere has been released. It's called "LA X".

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/200...ode-title.html

Comment

Greg Grunberg's One Last Hurrah On 'Lost'?

Before he played a telepathic cop, Greg Grunberg was a pilot for the doomed Oceanic Flight 815, a character who died before the first episode of "Lost" on ABC even ended.

It was part of J.J. Abrams' continuing signature of having his old friend Grunberg a part of every project he is a part of (including most recently in "Star Trek" where he played the voice of Kirk's stepfather who calls the young boy while he's racing the Corvette). But now he might be heading back to "Lost."

"If NBC will allow it, I will go back," Grunberg told TV Guide Magazine.

Grunberg is not exactly sure what he will be doing on the show, because the entire conversation consisted of asking if he was available and getting Grunberg's response.

"That's literally where my call ended," he said.

http://www.airlockalpha.com/node/6606

Comment

It would be cool to see him pop up in an episode.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X