LOST ~ Season Six Spoilers & Rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    I read somewhere that the producers are going to reunite as many of the original cast as possible. Shannon from season 1 is rumoured to be returning. What this means for the story I don't know yet. I know there are no more time travelling, flashbacks or flashforwards and season 6 will b 1 straight story. I read that Juliet and Locke are definatly in season 6 although Juliet won't be in it much as Elizabeth Mitchell who plays her is starring in the television programme 'V'.

Just noticed there are 3 pages of this thread... i thought there was just 1 so the above has probably been covered hehe

I can't wait for season 6 in January!!! Whoo hoo
    Last edited by NJ_Blitz; 17 July 2009, 11:07 AM. Reason: i didn't notice there are 3 pages of the thread. i thought there was just 1

Comment

Yeah, this season can't get started soon enough. It is going to be a long wait.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by NJ_Blitz View Post
        Spoiler:
        I read somewhere that the producers are going to reunite as many of the original cast as possible. Shannon from season 1 is rumoured to be returning. What this means for the story I don't know yet. I know there are no more time travelling, flashbacks or flashforwards and season 6 will b 1 straight story. I read that Juliet and Locke are definatly in season 6 although Juliet won't be in it much as Elizabeth Mitchell who plays her is starring in the television programme 'V'.

Just noticed there are 3 pages of this thread... i thought there was just 1 so the above has probably been covered hehe

I can't wait for season 6 in January!!! Whoo hoo
        i'm thinking season 6 will start on Oceanic 815...the camera goes throughout the plane where we see the losties and shannon, charlie, eko and as many of the now dead original cast members they can get...this scene gives the impression that the hydrogen bomb did prevent Oceanic 815 from crashing...but then the plane starts breaking apart and just then, the camera moves around and we see jacob was on the plane the whole time...

after that, someone wakes up (possibly jack) and then we find out it was just a flashback and nothings changed...

this scenerio would bring back past characters in a form other then being ghost or a manifestation of the MIB or smokie...it would also go along with what Mathew fox said about the first few mins of season 6 being confusing...

Comment

Originally posted by boyd18 View Post
          i'm thinking season 6 will start on Oceanic 815...the camera goes throughout the plane where we see the losties and shannon, charlie, eko and as many of the now dead original cast members they can get...this scene gives the impression that the hydrogen bomb did prevent Oceanic 815 from crashing...but then the plane starts breaking apart and just then, the camera moves around and we see jacob was on the plane the whole time...

after that, someone wakes up (possibly jack) and then we find out it was just a flashback and nothings changed...

this scenerio would bring back past characters in a form other then being ghost or a manifestation of the MIB or smokie...it would also go along with what Mathew fox said about the first few mins of season 6 being confusing...
          Anything is possible. I guess we'll find out for sure in January.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by boyd18 View Post

I would like this very much!
            Just how much fun it would be, if they really planned this, and somebody actually guesses it?
            sigpic

Comment

From Twitter:-

Elizabeth Mitchell: Did Juliet survive? Darlton told her to say "it depends on whether Jack"s plan worked".
              http://twitter.com/Loster21

Comment

Elizabeth Mitchell (Juliet) says she will be back on ‘Lost’ next season

Elizabeth Mitchell may be at Comic-Con to help promote V, her upcoming drama for ABC this fall, but that doesn’t mean she’s done talking about Lost. Lingering questions still remain about Mitchell’s heart-wrenching demise as Juliet last spring, specifically: Is that really the last time we will hear from her character? Mitchell, speaking to EW exclusively on the Comic-Con floor, says she understands all the interest in Juliet’s future whereabouts. “I don’t have closure,” she said. “I love closure and will be happy for it when it comes.” Which means? Juliet’s storyline “hasn’t really reached its end yet,” Mitchell hinted. “There are other things happening in the next season.”

In fact, Mitchell was apparently assured that there was room for both V and Lost if Team Darlton — aka Lost honchos Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse — wanted her back in Hawaii. “I had to ask if V succeeded, does that mean I would be on Lost less? [She learned] I’ll be on Lost the same amount. Lost is the best…with their schedule. They actually told me what it is. It’s very exciting. All the [V and Lost] producers are really good at talking to each other.”

Even one of her co-stars encouraged Mitchell to pursue the gig on V. Mitchell said Evangeline Lilly (Kate) read the script and gave it a thumbs up.

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2009/...ost-comic-con/

Comment

SDCC: The "Lost" Panel

The full panel description can be found at the link below, but here are some of the highlights:-

> The big news of the panel is that season six seems set to feature an alternate reality

> Other tidbits included the revelation that both Jeremy Davies and Elizabeth Mitchell will be back for season six. The point was also made that the final season will be its own entity.

> "The time travel season is over," said Cuse, "Flashforward season is over. You're going to see something different."

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=57498

Comment

The 'Lost' crew tantalizes Comic-Con with Season 6 teases -- and brings Charlie back from the dead!

*Viewers will get significant Richard Alpert backstory in Season 6. It may or may not be tied to Black Rock.

*The Dharma Initiative mythology won’t be as emphasized as much as it was in Season 5; it might not get much attention at all. Fear not, you will get your Dharma fix through a series of web videos called “Mysteries of the Universe: The Dharma Initiative.” Launching soon.

*The producers promised a season that will tonally resemble Season 1: much jungle adventure, emotional resonance, and a sense of discovery. When asked if season 6 would offer flashbacks to characters' pasts, Cuse said that season 6 would take a different approach to flashbacks, but did not elaborate.

*In response to a fan question, the producers said that the mysterious Jacob has never assumed the form of anyone else, such as Claire.

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009...con-panel.html

Comment

Personally, all this makes me even more excited for this upcoming final season. I really think this show will go out in amazing fashion.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

SDCC: Lost's 'Sawyer' on the heartbreak to come

On ABC's Lost, three years working with the Dharma Initiative in the 1970s made Sawyer (Josh Holloway) a noble leader and a good boyfriend to live-in lover Juliet. Losing her in the season-five finale will make Sawyer revert back to his old selfish, bitter self when the final season picks up, Holloway told reporters at Comic-Con in San Diego on Saturday.

continues:
                        http://scifiwire.com/2009/07/sdcc-lo...yer-on-the.php

Comment

Ian Somerhalder (Boone) returning to ‘Lost’

Welcome back, Boone! Ian Somerhalder has been cast as a bad vampire in the CW’s upcoming drama The Vampire Diaries, but apparently, he’s not ready to say goodbye to his role as Boone on Lost just yet. He told the crowd at Comic-Con today that the Vampire producers are ready for him to be called back to Hawaii this season. When asked what it’s like to be at Comic-Con and if he’s still peppered with questions from Lost fans, Somerhalder stammered a bit but replied with some good news: “I think it’s safe to say… we sort of discussed that… it’s truly incredible that… I am going to be coming back.” As expected, the audience roared.

continues:
                          http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2009/...rning-to-lost/

Comment

SDCC 09: Lost Video Interviews

Cast members chat with IGN about island mysteries and the final season of the show.

http://media.tv.ign.com/media/821/821880/vids_1.html

Comic-Con video: 'Lost' cast weighs in on Jack-Kate-Sawyer triangle

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/07/...-triangle.html
                            Last edited by Madwelshboy; 26 July 2009, 12:34 AM.

Comment

'Totally Lost': Live at Comic-Con!

Mere hours after the official Lost panel -- with fans' heads still swimming with possibilities about Season 6 -- Jeff "Doc" Jensen and Dan "Dan" Snierson hosted their own Lost confab, a live edition of "Totally Lost" that was packed with shocking news and revelations. Okay, maybe it was light in the shocking-news-and-revelations department, but a few surprise guests did rock the room. Some highlights

continues:
                              http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009...-comiccon.html

Comment

Watch the Entire Lost Panel at Comic-Con Without the Pesky Trip to San Diego!

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch...comic-con.html

Comment

Working...
                                X