X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    Lost gets air date of Feb 2nd! Tuesday 9PM

This is from Variety. So much for Jan 2010 lol

Tuesday, February 2 from 9-11 PM ET (clip show 8-9 PM ET); regularly airs Tuesdays at 9-10 PM ET

http://darkufo.blogspot.com/2009/11/...d-tuesday.html

Cast List

The ABC press release announcing Lost’s return date also revealed who among the show’s cast will receive full-time, series-regular billing in season 6. And the winners are… Naveen Andrews (Sayid), Nestor Carbonell (Richard), Emilie de Ravin (Claire), Michael Emerson (Ben), Jeff Fahey (Frank) Matthew Fox (Jack), Jorge Garcia (Hurley), Josh Holloway (Sawyer), Daniel Dae Kim (Jin), Yunjin Kim (Sun), Ken Leung (Miles), Evangeline Lilly (Kate), Terry O’Quinn (Locke), and Zuleikha Robinson (Ilana).

Not mentioned in the press release, but confirmed to return on a guest-star and/or recurring basis, are Elizabeth Mitchell (Juliet), Ian Somerhalder (Boone), Rebecca Mader (Charlotte), Dominic Monaghan (Charlie), Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond), and Katey Sagal (Helen). That list will no doubt grow as the season progresses.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/11/...e-is%E2%80%A6/
    i sure hope Desmond has a bigger role this season..his role in season 5 was way to small, especially for a character thats supposedly so important to the story...

Comment

Waiting until February does suck, but, what can we do? I will just be so happy when this show finally returns.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Well we could storm ABC studio an liberate the tapes.

I guest I can live for a other two months without lost.
        Last edited by knowles2; 24 November 2009, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
          Well could storm ABC studio an liberate the tapes.

I guest I can live for a other two months without lost.
          I'll drive the car.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I can't wait for lost to come back. The one show I can count on for awesome writing, and to keep me entertained for the hour.

I'll mourn this show more than any other when it's over.

Comment

JasonBuskin via Twitter: Lost premiere is Groundhog Day. Coincidence?
              Nope! I'm told it was fully intentional. Not so much by Lost's producers but by the higher-ups (Steve McPherson) at ABC. Pretty awesome, right?

Annie B.: I don't care about alt Lost where Sawyer and Kate apparently do cross paths. Do you have any info about Sawyer/Kate on the Island, or are they doomed in the present time line (with Suliet and Jate still going strong)?
              I know Team Darlton referred to "killing off" Juliet in their latest interview with People, but you've probably figured out by now that we'll see her alive somehow, which my source confirms. Hence, her guest spots in a few episodes on the sixth season.

Darrell in New Jersey: It's almost December already! Lost, please!
              Honestly, guys, I'm so freaking confused right now because my rock-solid source is telling me two things that seem to contradict each other. I know most of you have heard about the "alt Lost" this season (see question above), and so have I. But I'm also told that the thing that I'm pretty sure needs to happen for "alt Lost" to happen does not happen. So until I know more (hopefully soon), I'm keeping my mouth shut and sending a magical little Pac-Man head to come and eat all the words I just wrote. Go, Pac-Man, go! Quick! In the meantime, if you have any good theories, post 'em below, will ya?

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch...chlan_die.html

Comment

I too are wondering if Juliet will be coming back to Lost after being on V.She has a strong willed story line and would like to see her back.She got things done and gets her point across to Jack, Sawyer,Ben.

In the beginning she did what ever Ben told her to do, now in the later seasons she became the leader and had everyone doing what she said.

So I would like to see her from time to time in the last season.To know if she survived the fall or not.And what happens to all the rest of the team.

Comment

Originally posted by giggles83 View Post
                  I too are wondering if Juliet will be coming back to Lost after being on V.She has a strong willed story line and would like to see her back.She got things done and gets her point across to Jack, Sawyer,Ben.
                  She said that she'll be in the season opener, and not much more else.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pjt View Post
                    She said that she'll be in the season opener, and not much more else.
                    I really hope that isn't the case.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      I really hope that isn't the case.
                      This is a case. She didn't say much more else.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pjt View Post
                        This is a case. She didn't say much more else.
                        What I meant was that I hope she ends up being in more episodes than just the season premiere.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Elizabeth Mitchell is comfirmed to be in 2 episodes in season 6...that doesn't mean she'll only be in 2, only that 2 have been comfirmed...she'll likely be in the season premiere, LA X and other episodes later in the season...i wouldn't count on juliet being alive though, the producer's have said that she did/does kick the bucket...she likely dies from injuries sustained from the 100+ fall down the drill shaft rather then the bomb....set report's have reported that 2 graves have been made on the island, 1 for Locke and the other likely for juliet...

Comment

Originally posted by boyd22 View Post
                            Elizabeth Mitchell is comfirmed to be in 2 episodes in season 6...that doesn't mean she'll only be in 2, only that 2 have been comfirmed...she'll likely be in the season premiere, LA X and other episodes later in the season...i wouldn't count on juliet being alive though, the producer's have said that she did/does kick the bucket...she likely dies from injuries sustained from the 100+ fall down the drill shaft rather then the bomb....set report's have reported that 2 graves have been made on the island, 1 for Locke and the other likely for juliet...
                            Thanks for the info.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Not long now i can almost taste the countdown!
                              Signature removed by popular demand...

Comment

Wendell: Lost scoop, now!
                                Sir, yes, sir! I can assure you that the first episode is nothing short of amazing, and you best have your DVR hooked up because you'll want to watch it at least twice. No, make that 18 times. The sixth-season premiere will present us with two seemingly incompatible storylines: One in which we find out someone we thought was dead is actually alive (a certain very pretty someone) in the same time that we last saw him or her, and the other in which we will see Flight 815 again (which I'm pretty sure all of you have heard about by now). It's a head-scratcher, for sure. But an awesome head-scratcher, nonetheless. And these two storylines will go on for a little while (in different decades) from what I hear.

Drew in Madrid: Will we see Rose again on Lost? I miss her!
                                Yes, definitely. According to my source, "She and Jack (Matthew Fox) will be reunited, and this time it will feel so good!" (FYI, we're thinking of a very specific Jack and Rose scene. Post your guesses about which one in the comments.)

Michael in La Jolla, Calif.: Please tell me something about Lost! Anything! I'm dying without more spoilers.
                                How about a little scoop on our longtime girl crush? We already know that Rebecca Mader (Charlotte) is back on Lost in some capacity this season, but what's the real deal behind her resurrection? "I can't say," she tells us with a grin. And just why not? "Because it's really, really, really, really, really, really exciting and I don't want to ruin it. It's too good to say." (Yes, she really said really that many times!) And on that note, this is the most revealing thing we were able to get out of her: "It's going to blow people's heads off." Sounds like someone's taking a page out of the Dexter handbook. OMG, does Trinity kill Charlotte?!

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch..._premiere.html

Comment

Working...
                                X