X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucario View Post
    ^_^

Alright!
    I was worried that the show might not get renewed. Now I can offically breathe a sigh of relief.
    Nice to be able to do, isn't it?
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      Indeed.
      "I love my insanity because it keeps all the sane people away from me"

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Ooh that's really good news. It's one of the best shows on TV at the moment I love it to death
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Ooh that's really good news. It's one of the best shows on TV at the moment I love it to death
            Without question, it really is.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I love watching Fringe mainly because of Walter. I think if they can keep the magic going it would be good. It's about time Fox became more supportive of Sci-fi rather than soaps. Too many good shows have been axed.
              http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
              sigpic

Comment

I am so happy Fringe got renewed, it's a great show I would be so disappointed if it got canceled.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Lazlo View Post
                  I love watching Fringe mainly because of Walter. I think if they can keep the magic going it would be good. It's about time Fox became more supportive of Sci-fi rather than soaps. Too many good shows have been axed.
                  Boy is that an understatement. And that applies to all the major networks.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Boy is that an understatement. And that applies to all the major networks.
                    I 110% agree with ya!
                    sigpic

Comment

FOX owns Fringe? I do not feel so confident any more
                      sigpic

Comment

I still have yet to start watching this show. But seeing how its going to go on for another season I have to begin over the summer!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                          I still have yet to start watching this show. But seeing how its going to go on for another season I have to begin over the summer!
                          I do not think you will be disappointed one bit.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            FOX owns Fringe? I do not feel so confident any more
                            I don't believe Fox have ever really been big supporters of sci-fi. The always seem quick to drop shows despite popularity. I don't understand why this is so. Some of the most crap soaps go on for years and years, where sci-fi is flat at getting a season.
                            http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't believe Fox have ever really been big supporters of sci-fi. The always seem quick to drop shows despite popularity. I don't understand why this is so. Some of the most crap soaps go on for years and years, where sci-fi is flat at getting a season.
                              I think Fox still supports The X-Files, it really helped Fox out IMO and its a sci-fi show. So I think Fringe has a chance more than any other sci-fi show on Fox.

Comment

I don't believe Fox have ever really been big supporters of sci-fi. The always seem quick to drop shows despite popularity.
                                If the shows were "popular", they would have the ratings to back them up. Take firefly for example, when it was cancelled, FOX was treated like the Devil. But it only averaged 4.7 million viewers (at a time when viewing figures were higher than now) and for a major US broadcasting network, that is a failure, plain and simple. Yes it had an still has a very small, faithfull an vocal fanbase, but in terms of total audiance it was "unpopular". And at the end of the day FOX is a business, a business that what to make money, so their gonna keep the shows that bring in the biggest audiances possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X