Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a big shock, this show will carry on as long JJ Albrams wants it to carry on, low ratings or not Fox would not dare risk souring there relationship with one of the rising stars of Hollywood an one of the most profitable directors around an one of the most creative an successful TV creators around.

But I am glad the show is continuing an hope for many more seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      I know I will make it through somehow. Still, that doesn't make the wait suck any less.
      I concur
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
        Not a big shock, this show will carry on as long JJ Albrams wants it to carry on, low ratings or not Fox would not dare risk souring there relationship with one of the rising stars of Hollywood an one of the most profitable directors around an one of the most creative an successful TV creators around.

But I am glad the show is continuing an hope for many more seasons.

In the end, I hope Fringe will have at least 4 seasons.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

In the end, I hope Fringe will have at least 4 seasons.
          Four would be excellent...but more would be better!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
            Exclusive: 'Fringe' picked up for a third season

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2010/...-third-season/
            *does the happy dance*
            "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

at last proper scifi getting renewed because out of the new shows sanctuary,warehouse 13 im not the biggest fan of warehouse 13 but i will aknowledge that it is proper scifi and fringe because if caprica gets renewed thats a wannabe soap renewed and flash forward is a wannabe soap aswell and more than likely get renewed because the ratings have not being brilliant recently with tv shows
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                Four would be excellent...but more would be better!
                I just think 4 is a nice amount to tell the story they want to tell. You don't want things drawn out for too long.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I just think 4 is a nice amount to tell the story they want to tell. You don't want things drawn out for too long.
                  True...but if they can keep up the excellent story lines...let 'em do it!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                    True...but if they can keep up the excellent story lines...let 'em do it!
                    Believe me, I totally agree. I just don't want it to go on too long, and lose its magic.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Believe me, I totally agree. I just don't want it to go on too long, and lose its magic.
                      Yes...and I agree with you there as well.
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't see that becoming a problem though with this show. They have really earned my trust over the first season and a half.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Phew! I always get a little nervous around renewing time for shows that I like on Fox.

I am really enjoying Fringe but was wondering if anyone knew if it's like Lost in which the creators have a set number of seasons they would like or is it open-ended and they will keep going for as long as they can?

Comment

Well, it looks like I'll have to wait another season to watch this show then.

I've been waiting for it to be cancelled, and come out on DVDs.

More episodes then ! Great ! Hopefully a season 4 comes too.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                              Well, it looks like I'll have to wait another season to watch this show then.

I've been waiting for it to be cancelled, and come out on DVDs.

More episodes then ! Great ! Hopefully a season 4 comes too.
                              For now, lets just be happy we are getting a third season.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

^_^

Alright!
                                I was worried that the show might not get renewed. Now I can offically breathe a sigh of relief.
                                "I love my insanity because it keeps all the sane people away from me"

Comment

Working...
                                X