Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news i think Fringe is such a well made program can't wait to see what they do with it next.
    sigpic
    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
    Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
      Great news i think Fringe is such a well made program can't wait to see what they do with it next.
      As do I
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        As do I
        No argument from this guy.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

fringe is one of my favorite shows i was soo happy when i read it got renewed for a third seasonim definitely looking forward to iti hope this show last for a very long time!!

Comment

Originally posted by Low-Ki 666 View Post
            fringe is one of my favorite shows i was soo happy when i read it got renewed for a third seasonim definitely looking forward to iti hope this show last for a very long time!!
            Amen to that! This show is definitely one of the best out there. I enjoy it so much, and now, so does my wife. I am currently re-watching Season 2, her first run through the series, and she really likes it. She is very surprised how wrong she was about this show.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Any idea when it will be shown?
              http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
              sigpic

Comment

i know it truly is one of the best shows on tv it makes me feel like where in the x-files days of tv but the x-files tv show got like a re-vamp and fringe is taking it one step further then the x-files ever did..and funny enough oliva reminds me a bit of scully..

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Lazlo View Post
                  Any idea when it will be shown?
                  wikipedia says the air date for fringe season 3 episode is set for September 23,2010 but it could be wrong cause that website can always mis lead people

Comment

wikipedia says the air date for fringe season 3 episode is set for September 23,2010 but it could be wrong cause that website can always mis lead people
                    That is going to be one great evening.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      That is going to be one great evening.
                      agreed

Comment

I have such high hopes for this coming season.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I have such high hopes for this coming season.
                          Same here i hope it doesn't go down hill like a lot of tv shows in the past have done...but i think it will get high ratings on its season 3 premier...I wonder if some new characters will be introduced??

Comment

Same here i hope it doesn't go down hill like a lot of tv shows in the past have done...but i think it will get high ratings on its season 3 premier...I wonder if some new characters will be introduced??
                            Honestly, I don't see it going down hill one bit. If anything, it could be better than ever.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Honestly, I don't see it going down hill one bit. If anything, it could be better than ever.
                              thats what im really hoping for i just hope J.J abrams keeps up the good writing for this show and that it doesnt get too wackey or crazy...Im not sure how anything really could top season 1 of the show so far my favorite season

Comment

Personally, I thought Season 2 was a little better than Season 1. This show has really progressed quite nicely from where it began. I am confident that the solid writing will continue into this season.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X