Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 19- Nerve (1)
    -Comments:
    1- I can't really say much before I watch the next episode, but I still have some comments.
    2- Finally some real risky situation. Going into the lion's den.
    3- Of course I would have killed the writers if Aeryn had died. She's my favorite character, not to mention the favorite and hottest female.
    4- So far, Scorpious is OK. I still need to fear him more though. It might be the actor's performance that made him less scary. I'll find out later.
    -Questions:
    1- Why did Chiana tell Gillina that John loves her?
    2- What is Scorpius's race? And what makes him superior over the commander? Why did he make that chair? And how did he know that John is an impostor?
    (If any of these questions will be answered later, then please don't answer it)
    Last edited by Kilgharrah; 14 June 2011, 05:37 PM.

Comment

1) To spare her feelings.
      2)Scorpious race will be revealed later along with how he got his rank. The chair is an advanced polygraph. Knowing John as an imposter will be known later as well.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Episode 20: The Hidden Memory(2)
        -Comments:
        1- Finally a ship with weapons. Cool.
        2- I hated Ben Browder's performance in the chair. Totally not convincing. The complete opposite the performance of the actor that plays Crais (Don't know his name) while in the chair, his performance was the best.
        3- LOL the helium farting again. Never gets old. I knew it would happen this time.
        4- I feel like Scorpius is gonna be one of those villains that never die.
        5- I can see that they killed Gillina off to avoid Crichton's struggle to choose between Aeryn and her. His having enough trouble trying to choose between Aeryn and Alex. It was a right decision, but Gillina would have made a nice addition. She's cute. The only cute female we've seen on this show. Diversity is good, but the show is getting crammed with characters anyway, so I'm OK with that, although she would have been a better choice than Chiana.
        6- I wanna see that paradise, Stark was talking about.
        -Questions:
        1- So that thing on stark's face, is it something exclusive to him or is it an ability for the whole race? And what causes it?
        2- Crichton didn't mean to hide Gillina's memory, right? Just making sure.
        3- Where did that false memory come from? How is this connected to what Gillina did?
        4- Does that mean that Crais is not a captain anymore?
        5- How is it possible that Crais didn't recognize Aeryn's voice? Wasn't she someone important on his ship?
        6- Why was Rygel so excited when he heard that the baby is a male?
        7- John mentioned the idea of the father of the baby just like I did earlier in my questions, seriously, WHO is he? Do we know he is? Do we get to see him later? He could make a very good additon. Moya's strength is not that good after all.

P.S.: I'm talkative, I know. But this episode has raised lots of questions for me. And I noticed lots of stuff too. If any question will be answered later on, please don't answer. Thanks.

Edit: I forgot to mention how funny I thought the Titanic spoof was. When Rygel wiped the fogged window. I literally ROFL. Amazing comedy scenes on the show. Who writes these stuff? They're brilliant.

Edit2: Why does Moya's son look that way? He's not a leviathon? He looks totally different. I couldn't believe it was her son. Is he a hybrid or something. It's not just the weapons. He looks different even without the weapons.
        Last edited by Kilgharrah; 14 June 2011, 05:46 PM.

Comment

1. Its a very specfic subset of his species. Not a lot can do it.
          2. Yes he tried to keep Gilana from Scorpious because otherwise Gilina would have been tried for treason
          3. It was programmed by Gilina.
          4. Yes and no. More to come
          5. He was tortured beyond belief. Senses get dulled when you experence mass pain.
          6. Rygel comes from a culture when females aren't highly regarded.
          7. Their is no father. The specfics to be shown latter.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

What a wonderful two episodes "Nerve" and "The Hidden Memory" were. Definitely two of Farscape's finest. I absolutely loved the way they introduced Scorpius to the story.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Because the forum was down for a while, everything I about the next episode was lost and now I have to remember what I wrote. I hate that. I can't memorize. I'll try anyway or start over
              Episode 21- Bone to Be Wild
              -Comments:
              1- I actually felt sad for Crais even after what he did.
              2- I like the performance of the actress that played the monster girl. Who's she? She looks good too. I hope we see more of her.
              3- So Beauty and the beast. The other way round. LOL. Then back again to being the beast.
              4- Zhaan's secrets are never over. I like them though. She's an amazing creature.
              5- I was shocked when I saw the inside of the baby. All those peacekeeper devices and symbols. No wonder he's scared. He's different. Moya knows what to do. She asked help from the right person.
              6- WOW, Aeryn really understands the baby and he understands her too. She handled it well. And he likes her.
              7- I liked how Aeryn convinced the boy to trust his mother. Amazing scene.
              8- I felt sad for M'Lee. She has to be a monster even if she didn't want to be. There is no alternative.
              9- Can't wait to find what happened, which would be half an hour later.
              -Questions:
              1- Why doesn't Moya keep her son where the escape pods and Crichton' module are (Don't know what that place is called). He's small enough to go inside. That way she can starburst.
              2- I don't know if it was explained. Maybe I missed it. How did Br'Nee become like that?
              3- Can't Moya protect them from the cold?
              4- Why wasn't Zhaan moving when she was tiny?
              5- If that machine recreates something from its sample, does that mean Zhaan's a clone now?

I know that's a lot, but I had even more. Well, it's lost forever now, anyway. Lost in the dark corridors of my subconscious that I never had, don't have and never will have access to.

Comment

Re Nerve/The Hidden Memory, I must say I disagree with you on one count

The monster girl was played by Francesca Buller, Ben Browder's wife. Yes, she'll be back but playing at least two other roles. Check IMDB, I think the bone girl will be back again, after all they let her go to a PK station filled with peacekeepers...

1. Good question. I see no reason why she couldn't have kept him inside her, unless it was that she was afraid he'd lose control of his weapon and hurt her.

2. Br'Nee was obsessed with plants and a plant-based lifeform like Zhaan (that was the biggest reveal of the ep IMO). Perhaps he augmented himself with other plants? Not explained in the show though.

3. Normally she can, can't remember the details well enough for this.

4. IMO that beam storage device put them in some sort of stasis, there's no time lag for Zhaan between going in and coming out of the device. Real reason is that they used a standard action figure as a prop and didn't bother trying to make it move.

5. If she's a clone, she's a very advanced one, to all intents and purposes identical with the original.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                  Re Nerve/The Hidden Memory, I must say I disagree with you on one count
                  What's that u disagree on?

Comment

Ooops, I didn't finish what I started writing. I thought Ben's performance in the chair was quite creditable, but then I'm biased. I have such a crush on him that he can do no wrong in my eyes. That said, I liked Crais in the chair even better.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ooops, I didn't finish what I started writing. I thought Ben's performance in the chair was quite creditable, but then I'm biased. I have such a crush on him that he can do no wrong in my eyes.
                      Can't believe how blinded u are. Fortunately, on this show there is no female good enough to have the same effect on me, so I can always give true judgements.
                      There was something wrong with his laugh whilst on the chair. I hated that laugh and it looked creepy. I don't know. I just didn't like it.

Comment

It was meant to look creepy. The first view of Crazy Crichton, although he'll become both more subtly crazy and in your face crazy as time goes on.
                        sigpic

Comment

It was meant to look creepy. The first view of Crazy Crichton, although he'll become both more subtly crazy
                          I wouldn't blame someone in his situation to go crazy. No way home anytime soon with beings that he never would have believed they existed.
                          and in your face crazy as time goes on.
                          What do u mean by that?

Comment

He loses it pretty spectacularly a few times. Cool to watch but I wouldn't want to be in the same room!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PrometheOSS View Post
                              the actor that plays Crais (Don't know his name)
                              Lani Tupu, incidentally, the same guy who voices Pilot.
                              "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                              "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                              "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                              "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                                Lani Tupu, incidentally, the same guy who voices Pilot.
                                I rest my case. He's a brilliant guy. It's strange that I haven't heard of him before. Some people just don't get enough chances while terrible actors get more than they deserve. (I don't mean anyone specific. None of the Farscape actors are terrible anyway. They're all good, but some of them are better than others).

Comment

Working...
                                X