No announcement yet.

Rockne O'Bannon To Write Farscape Comics - Cannon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So how would I get these different covers? I've currently pre-ordered from tfaw.com, but they won't let me choose cover for the first and second issue... I definitely want all covers!

*edit*
    I live in Sweden, so it has to be a store that ships international.

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
    The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Nevermind, I just got an e-mail reply from BOOM! Studios. All three covers will be available on their website, even though only two are listed right now. Unfortunately they don't seem to accept pre-orders (either that or I'm just blind), so now I have another question: What's the release date for the first issue?

Comment

I know. I'd like to know what is up with BOOM. They don't like pre-orders for some reason as I couldn't find anywhere to do that with the Farscape comics.

I still haven't ordered mine yet cuz I was waiting for them to open up ordering so I could get more than one cover for the first issue.

tfaw is listing the release date as November 26.
        IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
          I know. I'd like to know what is up with BOOM. They don't like pre-orders for some reason as I couldn't find anywhere to do that with the Farscape comics.

I still haven't ordered mine yet cuz I was waiting for them to open up ordering so I could get more than one cover for the first issue.

tfaw is listing the release date as November 26.
          This is great. The 26th is fast approaching.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

November 26, you say? Damn, I'm working at Dreamhack next week. Hopefully I'll have some time to order the comics (assuming I can remember to)...

Also, I can't cancel my pre-order on tfaw, and they can't tell me what covers I'll receive. So it looks like I'll be getting the first two issues from them with unknown covers, plus all covers for every issue from BOOM (to make sure I get every cover). I think I've done my part

Comment

Originally posted by ./freelancer View Post
              November 26, you say? Damn, I'm working at Dreamhack next week. Hopefully I'll have some time to order the comics (assuming I can remember to)...

Also, I can't cancel my pre-order on tfaw, and they can't tell me what covers I'll receive. So it looks like I'll be getting the first two issues from them with unknown covers, plus all covers for every issue from BOOM (to make sure I get every cover). I think I've done my part
              Yeah, I would say you are definitely doing your part. That is about all we can do to make these comics a success.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well, tomorrow is the big day - Issue #1 comes out. I sure hope I get mine soon. I will be anxiously awaiting it's arrival in my mailbox.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I was reading a thread over at Terra Firma and apparently the first issue has been delayed at least according to the guy who helped write them who posts as krad over there. link to thread.
                  IMO always implied.

Comment

I was reading a thread over at Terra Firma and apparently the first issue has been delayed at least according to the guy who helped write them who posts as krad over there. link to thread.
                    Yeah, I kind of figured that something like that was going on. Thanks for posting that link though. I really hope the first issue isn't delayed too long.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Can anyone tell me the shipping rates for TFAW (to the US)? They want you to enter all you credit card info before telling you the final price.

I've never bought comics online, so I don't know the best place to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Watson View Post
                        Can anyone tell me the shipping rates for TFAW (to the US)? They want you to enter all you credit card info before telling you the final price.

I've never bought comics online, so I don't know the best place to go.
                        I bought my Firefly comics from them several years ago and I had never bought comics before either but had no problems with TFAW.

This link should help you find the shipping charges there.
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

I bought my Firefly comics from them several years ago and I had never bought comics before either but had no problems with TFAW.

This link should help you find the shipping charges there.
                          Thanks, I missed that. Of course, it just says Pre-orders can't be calculated LOL.

Maybe I'll just go to the local shop for the first time.

Just saw here it was delayed until February anyways (if this is to be believed):

http://www.google.com/url?sa=U&start...eyP6GNOh9GtdiQ

Comment

Well that's stupid. Sorry that didn't help.

As to the delay, I think that Feb date is from a really old article. I clicked on Google's cache for it and it showed a 2001 date.

So surely it won't end up being that long of a delay.
                            IMO always implied.

Comment

Whoops, yeah that was stupid. And it's listed as DC comic.

Pay no attention to the man behind this post!

Comment

Man, I just about had a heart attack when I saw February in your post. No way I could hold out that frelling long.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X