No announcement yet.

Rockne O'Bannon To Write Farscape Comics - Cannon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at the con there was a comic panel, they showed some pages of the comics, no dialogs, i got some pics, if interested i'll post them

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
      Yeah, me too. I mean pretty pictures are nice, but I'm buying these for the story.
      Same here, I'm not concerned about the art work.

I'm trying to locate somewhere in the UK to buy them if anyone can advise? Forbidden Planet has a minimum order of a fiver and the comic is only a couple of quid, I could beef up the order with some crap I don't want, but...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiFan View Post
        at the con there was a comic panel, they showed some pages of the comics, no dialogs, i got some pics, if interested i'll post them
        That would be great. Please do.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

under spoilers and clickies for size, more excited evey day it's gets closer...

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Thank you so much for posting those. I get more excited every day too. I will be stalking my mailman around that time, that is for sure.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Thanks for posting those. They were indeed awesome. However...the guys from Boom...need to stick to comic and not acting.

They did say that the first comic would be out within 30 days.
              sigpic
              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                Thank you so much for posting those. I get more excited every day too. I will be stalking my mailman around that time, that is for sure.
                Your welcome, and I will be too

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                Thanks for posting those. They were indeed awesome. However...the guys from Boom...need to stick to comic and not acting.

They did say that the first comic would be out within 30 days.
                Your welcome, they really do but they were cute trying, it was fun

I got this pic too... but the only thing I got was that it would be out after the first comic not what it was about. Did you catch it? (I'm hard of hearing so what I hear might be different than what is actually said)

Spoiler:

And thank you both

Comment

And thank you both
                  No, thank you, my friend.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I got this pic too... but the only thing I got was that it would be out after the first comic not what it was about. Did you catch it? (I'm hard of hearing so what I hear might be different than what is actually said)

And thank you both
                    It's a script book of the first comic. I imagine it's a lay out or rough draft of what the story will be.

You're welcome and thank you again for posting the pics. I didn't take any of the Boom Comic panel.
                    sigpic
                    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

With every passing day, I get a little more excited about these comics. I really think they are going to be great.
                      i think so too. i'm so excited about these!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! now i'm even more excited about the comics
                      thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

I really hope these comics sell well. If they do, it will go a long way in showing just how much support there still is for Farscape.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I really hope these comics sell well. If they do, it will go a long way in showing just how much support there still is for Farscape.
                          Heh, maybe I should buy ten

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                          The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Originally posted by ./freelancer View Post
                            Heh, maybe I should buy ten
                            Well aren't they doing 3 covers for each issue?

4 issues x 3 covers so....

IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                              Well aren't they doing 3 covers for each issue?

4 issues x 3 covers so....

I am not for sure on that exactly. But if true, you do make a good point, my friend.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Maybe it was just some third special issue cover for the first one and then only two for the remaining three issues.

I remember reading somewhere that someone was talking about a 3rd cover cuz they were talking about how they could order it and had supposedly sent an email asking how since Boom was coding the issues the same.

I know I'm not dreaming that 3rd cover up. Though I could be. lol.

Found it.

"The Diamond order code for the first edition of the FARSCAPE comic is SEP083803. There will be 3 different covers released in a 50/25/25 ratio. Don’t forget to talk to your local comic shop about the 1 in 25 variant cover!"

It is just for the first issue.
                                Last edited by LoneStar1836; 16 November 2008, 06:54 PM.
                                IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
                                X