No announcement yet.

Farscape returns in Web-based series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing yet. But at Sylvrewolfe said, I'm sure many people will be asking Rockne O'Bannon next weekend at the Final FS con in Burbank, CA. I'm also sure that with in minutes (maybe even seconds) of whatever Rockne says, it will be on the net.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Count on it. Maybe not by me because I won't have my computer there, but it will get posted somewhere by someone.

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
        Count on it. Maybe not by me because I won't have my computer there, but it will get posted somewhere by someone.
        I sure hope so. I would really be interested in watching that.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
          I have no doubt considering that many people use their cell phones or PDAs to access the net as well as laptops.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
            I have no doubt considering that many people use their cell phones or PDAs to access the net as well as laptops.
            Good, than hopefully it will be shot from all sorts of angles. Maybe get a nice video out of it.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              Good, than hopefully it will be shot from all sorts of angles. Maybe get a nice video out of it.

Videotaping is not allowed at the cons. Only Creation can video. So if any vids happen, they will more than likely NOT be advertised openly online.

But I'm sure there will be TONS of posts all over the place, especially in the FS fan sites/forums. Scapers have a way of getting the word out.
              sigpic

Comment

Videotaping is not allowed at the cons. Only Creation can video. So if any vids happen, they will more than likely NOT be advertised openly online.

But I'm sure there will be TONS of posts all over the place, especially in the FS fan sites/forums. Scapers have a way of getting the word out.
                I'll be counting on them getting the word out.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

So any new news?

Comment

Sadly, not much more than we've already heard. Sorry. That's all I have. From what Rockne said, it sounds like to me they are still very much in the planning stages. Information was sent to SciFi on what the "story" would be I believe, but unfortunately for me, Rockne is a rather soft spoken man and holds the mic about mid chest level when he's on stage.

Sylverwolfe, were you able to hear anything? I was in cheap seats.
                    sigpic

Comment

So we most likely have quite a while to wait then.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        So we most likely have quite a while to wait then.
                        We've had a long wait anyway. He did say sometime in 2008 which is what has been said all along.

Now that the writers are on strike, it could be longer. I'm hoping that the strike won't last long or I might have to kill my tv and just stick to DVDs.
                        sigpic

Comment

We've had a long wait anyway. He did say sometime in 2008 which is what has been said all along.

Now that the writers are on strike, it could be longer. I'm hoping that the strike won't last long or I might have to kill my tv and just stick to DVDs.
                          True, we have been waiting a long time anyways. Sometime next year isn't too bad really.

This strike, don't even get me started. I definitely hope it comes to an end soon too. The future of too many shows are at stake.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I hope the strike doesn't last that long but I'm totally behind the writers in that they should get credit and paid for the DVDs and the new media that crops up. Here's hoping the "suits" pull their heads out and give the writers what they want.
                            And I'll leave the writers strike at that. I'm not too worried about it causing many problems for the FS webisodes. Other shows that are actually on air I am. But not that worried, yet.
                            sigpic

Comment

I hope the strike doesn't last that long but I'm totally behind the writers in that they should get credit and paid for the DVDs and the new media that crops up. Here's hoping the "suits" pull their heads out and give the writers what they want.
                              And I'll leave the writers strike at that. I'm not too worried about it causing many problems for the FS webisodes. Other shows that are actually on air I am. But not that worried, yet.
                              I agree with you. The writers should get a little more now that times are changing. More money is being made through alternative sources, and the writers deserve a cut of that.

I don't see the strike causing any real issues for the webisodes either.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I just heard about the webisodes, and I know there isn't much information about them. But are they going to me like, a few minutes each? That kinda sucks. Is there any chance at all that Farscape would be picked up by a network, and get another season?

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                                The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Working...
                                X