Claudia Black talked about the webisodes in a recent interview
    http://www.collider.com/2009/12/14/c...ape-webisodes/
    Thanks for the link! Great to see an interview with Claudia, she's awesome
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Andron View Post
      Claudia Black talked about the webisodes in a recent interview
      http://www.collider.com/2009/12/14/c...ape-webisodes/
      Thanks! that was a great interview. My favorite part was the last answer.
      sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
        Thanks! that was a great interview. My favorite part was the last answer.
        Totally agree with you, the last answer really brings the whole concept of Farscape to a point - it's the love story of Aeryn and John

Btw. thanks for the green
        sigpic
        My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Originally posted by Andron View Post
          Totally agree with you, the last answer really brings the whole concept of Farscape to a point - it's the love story of Aeryn and John

Btw. thanks for the green
          I think that is why my wife likes this show so much. She must have caught on what it was all about pretty early on.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

when is it coming?
            Favorite Characters:
            Babylon 5: Londo Mollari, G'Kar
            Farscape: Rygel, Zhaan
            SG1: Jack O'Neill
            SG-A: Rodney McKay

Favorite Shows In Order:
            Stargate SG-1 | DS9 | Babylon 5 | Farscape | ST:VOY | Firefly |Stargate Universe | Stargate Atlantis | BSG

Comment

Originally posted by xcygon View Post
              when is it coming?
              Soon...I hope.
              From what I've read, tho', I don't think it's even in production, yet. (unless there's been new news which I haven't seen)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
                Soon...I hope.
                From what I've read, tho', I don't think it's even in production, yet. (unless there's been new news which I haven't seen)
                as of comic con 09......they were looking for funding to produce them...sonce then i havent heard anything about them

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
                  as of comic con 09......they were looking for funding to produce them...sonce then i havent heard anything about them
                  I really, really hope they get the funding. And soon!
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

As of November 2009 official FS con, they were still working on funding. Funding takes a LONG time sometimes...so eventually we'll get the webisodes.
                    sigpic
                    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                      As of November 2009 official FS con, they were still working on funding. Funding takes a LONG time sometimes...so eventually we'll get the webisodes.
                      For now, I guess I will just enjoy the comics. It is just a shame we get only one a month.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yes this is what Ben and Claudia said at D*con as well. I just hope when they finally do get it... they will both be available. Farscape is so expensive to produce....one of the reason's why they were cancelled early.
                        Originally posted by jelgate
                        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                          Yes this is what Ben and Claudia said at D*con as well. I just hope when they finally do get it... they will both be available. Farscape is so expensive to produce....one of the reason's why they were cancelled early.
                          It was probably the biggest reason since both the Jim Henson Productions (then owned by a different company) and Vivendi Universal (who owned SciFi/SyFy at the time) were both going under and Vivendi wanted more money from JHP to produce the show. JHP's owner's couldn't afford it and there you go. FYI - I've been a FS fan from the get go. ;D
                          sigpic

Comment

It was probably the biggest reason since both the Jim Henson Productions (then owned by a different company) and Vivendi Universal (who owned SciFi/SyFy at the time) were both going under and Vivendi wanted more money from JHP to produce the show. JHP's owner's couldn't afford it and there you go. FYI - I've been a FS fan from the get go. ;D
                            Same here, my friend. We sure did go through some trying times with that show, didn't we?
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              Same here, my friend. We sure did go through some trying times with that show, didn't we?
                              Yes we did. Truth be told I'd probably do it again if there is EVER another show on that is even close to it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes we did. Truth be told I'd probably do it again if there is EVER another show on that is even close to it.
                                Same here. It may have been an ordeal at times, but it was well worth it.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X