Eureka : Episode Discussion /Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And waits! And waits. And waits.

One of these days, I'm going to have to buy the seasons on dvd. Of course, I have a list.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Boyd in Camden, N.J.: Got any scoop on what's going on with Allison's pregnancy on Eureka?
      Spoiler:
      Salli Richardson-Whitfield, who plays Allison on Eureka, filled us in on her storyline: "This year our relationship gets a little weird because we have to deal with the fact that I'm pregnant, and [Sheriff Carter] has a new love interest who is a friend of mine. I have to deal with that. I can't get too mad—I am pregnant with someone else's child—but it bugs me, dammit! I don't care. I don't like it! I don't want to say too much about Joe's character, but he has some interesting things to deal with with his old love Kim."

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch..._practice.html

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
        Boyd in Camden, N.J.: Got any scoop on what's going on with Allison's pregnancy on Eureka?
        Spoiler:
        Salli Richardson-Whitfield, who plays Allison on Eureka, filled us in on her storyline: "This year our relationship gets a little weird because we have to deal with the fact that I'm pregnant, and [Sheriff Carter] has a new love interest who is a friend of mine. I have to deal with that. I can't get too mad—I am pregnant with someone else's child—but it bugs me, dammit! I don't care. I don't like it! I don't want to say too much about Joe's character, but he has some interesting things to deal with with his old love Kim."

Ooooookayyyyyyy.....
        Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Spoiler:

All the build up, I'm ready to see these!
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Tantalizing! I really want to see the new eps!!!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I can't wait to see Jaime Ray Newman
              Spoiler:
              as Carter's love interest, cause when I asked Colin Ferguson if there was going to be someone on the show he clashed with and had banter with now that Nathan's gone, he said it was her

Comment

I think those two will have great onscreen chemistry!!
                sigpic

Comment

i have been looking for a site like this, there should be an entire section on Eureka , but i guess this we'll do. well it is nice to know that Eureka is coming back
                  sigpic
                  May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Maybe if we start creating new threads they'll create a section on Gateworld

Edit - I just started one about Jack Carter. Let's keep them coming. Even if they don't create a separate section for one of the Highest Rated Shows on SyFy we can have multiple threads here!
                    Last edited by Spimman; 15 April 2009, 07:44 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                      Maybe if we start creating new threads they'll create a section on Gateworld

Edit - I just started one about Jack Carter. Let's keep them coming. Even if they don't create a separate section for one of the Highest Rated Shows on SyFy we can have multiple threads here!
                      Well, teh Supernatural fans on this board been complaining about not having their own section for ages and there are a lot of their threads...but nothing against several threads for Eureka

Apropos Jack Carter, Colin Ferguson (and Jordan Hinson) will attend a con in Germany at the beginning of May.

Comment

I know, but it seems like Sci-Fy (SyFy) shows should maybe get a little bit of preference over WB shows...but I'm biased.
                        sigpic

Comment

I know, but it seems like Sci-Fy (SyFy) shows should maybe get a little bit of preference over WB shows...but I'm biased.
                          But then we should get a Wrestling section, too.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
                            But then we should get a Wrestling section, too.
                            I literally 2nd that
                            sigpic

Comment

I literally 2nd that
                              *giggles* It just had to be said

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                                I can't wait to see Jaime Ray Newman
                                Spoiler:
                                as Carter's love interest, cause when I asked Colin Ferguson if there was going to be someone on the show he clashed with and had banter with now that Nathan's gone, he said it was her

wait i want to know if Carter is going to get his job back as Sheriff of Eureka does anyone know that ??
                                sigpic
                                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X