X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doze View Post
    Can you get Hulu.com up there?
    Link to Hulu Eureka: http://www.hulu.com/channels/Science...ort=popularity

And her is Battlestar: http://www.hulu.com/channels/Science...ort=popularity
    Thanks for that but I'm Canadian. Only works for USA. Also I have limited internet access. It's what I can afford. My younger sister has been kind enough to give me stuff like Stargate Atlantis to tie me over until I can buy the DVD box sets. I've learned to be patient and avoid spoilers whenever I can.
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
      Per Matt Mitovich's Mega Minute (TVGuide), Eureka is returning in July. No specific date yet.
      Oh thanks, I was wondering if there were any news on the air date.
      How many eps are left?
      Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

10, I think. See this post.

The order for S3 was first 13, then got extended to 21, then apparently got cut back to 18. They aired 8 of those last summer, so that leaves 10.
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

I'm sick of the wait

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
            10, I think. See this post.

The order for S3 was first 13, then got extended to 21, then apparently got cut back to 18. They aired 8 of those last summer, so that leaves 10.
            Thankyou

Comment

Eureka - NEW episodes of Eureka return Thur Apr 23 - Marathon?:

Over at SciFi.com's schedulebot, they're listing the return of the second half of Eureka's season three as a marathon:

04/23/2009 07:00 PM EUREKA - SEASON 3.5
              04/23/2009 08:00 PM EUREKA - SEASON 3.5
              04/23/2009 09:00 PM EUREKA - SEASON 3.5
              04/23/2009 10:00 PM EUREKA - SEASON 3.5

Which would make a new night for Eureka, and a sure fire interesting way to restart the season with a marathon of new episodes!

SciFi Channel (US) also will show some of the episodes from the first half of Eureka's season three in a marathon on March 24:

03/24/2009 08:00 AM EUREKA - SEASON 3 BAD TO THE DRONE
              03/24/2009 09:00 AM EUREKA - SEASON 3 WHAT ABOUT BOB
              03/24/2009 10:00 AM EUREKA - SEASON 3 BEST IN FAUX
              03/24/2009 11:00 AM EUREKA - SEASON 3 I DO OVER
              03/24/2009 12:00 PM EUREKA - SEASON 3 SHOW ME THE MUMMY
              03/24/2009 01:00 PM EUREKA - SEASON 3 PHASED AND CONFUSED
              03/24/2009 02:00 PM EUREKA - SEASON 3 HERE COME THE SUNS
              03/24/2009 03:00 PM EUREKA - SEASON 3 FROM FEAR TO ETERNITY

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
              SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
              Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

*bounces* I hope it's true and not just a mix up. Thankyou

Comment

I have never seen anything like that before. While I would enjoy it, it doesn't sound like a good business move.
                  sigpic

Comment

On Thursday? Against Supernatural? Not sure I like that... I mean, marathon sure, okay, but finishing off the season against SPN? Not so cool.

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                      This dose not add up. 4 new ones in one night? Starting at 7? And you can not even look at that month yet. I would bet these are 3.0s and not 3.5s. I hope I am wrong.
                      Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                        On Thursday? Against Supernatural? Not sure I like that... I mean, marathon sure, okay, but finishing off the season against SPN? Not so cool.
                        Well, I'm not into Supernatural, so this wouldn't be a problem for me but I guess I'm one against a million people on that....

Originally posted by Doze View Post
                        This dose not add up. 4 new ones in one night? Starting at 7? And you can not even look at that month yet. I would bet these are 3.0s and not 3.5s. I hope I am wrong.
                        And the 8 eps from 3.0 are shown the next day, it would make more sense the other way round...

Comment

I watch The Office (U.S. Version) on Thursday, but could skip for 4 episodes of Eureka.

Not sure why they feel the need to move the time though, or play them all at once.
                          sigpic

Comment

against grey's anatomy, nbc thursday night like 30 rock.

epic fail.

typical sci-fi channel.

Comment

Over at SciFi.com's schedulebot, they're listing the return of the second half of Eureka's season three as a marathon:

Which would make a new night for Eureka, and a sure fire interesting way to restart the season with a marathon of new episodes!

SciFi Channel (US) also will show some of the episodes from the first half of Eureka's season three in a marathon on March 24:

Thanks for the news Morjana.
                              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Hot damn! Finally! Looking forward to it!!
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X