No announcement yet.

Eureka : Episode Discussion /Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately, Colin didn't mention anything about that but I assume so...? Unless Jo takes over for a while...

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
      Unfortunately, Colin didn't mention anything about that but I assume so...? Unless Jo takes over for a while...

and what about his sister and her babies? Jack promised to help both Allison and his sister out during there pregnancies, so it will be a house full of babies and a man with no job ? sounds familiar oh how reality seeps into sci-fi fantasy
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
        and what about his sister and her babies? Jack promised to help both Allison and his sister out during there pregnancies, so it will be a house full of babies and a man with no job ? sounds familiar oh how reality seeps into sci-fi fantasy
        Aw man, he did say something about that but I can't remember what it was...

Comment

Oh, God! That's sounds like a comedy in the making! The plot bunnies are starting to look at me!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Oh, God! That's sounds like a comedy in the making! The plot bunnies are starting to look at me!
            I'm putting my money on the babies somehow being exposed to technology that allows us to hear their thoughts and that they somehow become super smart for a period of time.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm picturing Carter making aeroplane noises with spoons of food lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                I'm putting my money on the babies somehow being exposed to technology that allows us to hear their thoughts and that they somehow become super smart for a period of time.
                Stay away, you plot bunnies! I don't have time for the next month! After that, we'll talk.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh now that is too cute!!!! I can also see him changing diapers and it not going so well.

Sorry. I guess I like a bit of Carter Whump!

*slinks off*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                    Oh now that is too cute!!!! I can also see him changing diapers and it not going so well.

Sorry. I guess I like a bit of Carter Whump!

*slinks off*
                    Yes, I can just imagine some of his expressions of disgust lol.

Comment

forget that ?!!?!? , that man need a job he got three babies on the way a teenage daughter heading to college and a son with Autism. He needs a job to feed and take care of those kids. he is an adopted baby daddy to three more children.

sorry to get weird but it has makes me wonder how? he is going to get his job back or something ??
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I know, but it seems like Sci-Fy (SyFy) shows should maybe get a little bit of preference over WB shows...but I'm biased.
                        Joss Whedon show dollhouse, soon to be cancel,

Comment

forget that ?!!?!? , that man need a job he got three babies on the way a teenage daughter heading to college and a son with Autism. He needs a job to feed and take care of those kids. he is an adopted baby daddy to three more children.

sorry to get weird but it has makes me wonder how? he is going to get his job back or something ??
                          The thing is, that doesn't seem weird to me. I can totally see it!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            The thing is, that doesn't seem weird to me. I can totally see it!

true, but you just don't think real life can seep into sci-fi , everything is suppose to be great the real world problems don't phase them so it is kind of weird when, right when Allison tells him she is pregnant and then he loses his job right in front of her
                            Last edited by MIZA; 21 April 2009, 12:09 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

I think the drama aspects of Eureka are well planned and work really well into the overall series, I'm anxious to see where they go with all of this.
                              sigpic

Comment

I think the drama aspects of Eureka are well planned and work really well into the overall series, I'm anxious to see where they go with all of this.
                                True , but i like it when the real world aspects don't seep into the fantasy life of sci-fi , i believe that is why i love star trek more

..... but don't get me wrong i very much like Eureka
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X