No announcement yet.

Eureka : Episode Discussion /Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone here notice the consultant name in the credits. I did, if it's Buffy's/Angel's David Greenwalt then whole SARAH (and Smidge) remark from Fargo is priceless.

Comment

I'm too lazy to read all the comments that came before me () but I just wanna say that this show is great, I espicially love the house
      sigpic
      Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

FINALLY figured out who Fargo reminds me of- the geek on 4400. But since I hardly ever remember to watch 4400 it took a long time to percolate through.

In an utterly bizarre coincidence, however, I have seen the actor before. He played the temporally displaced monk in the remake of Time Tunnel. Aww, and he was so cute and confused back then.

Comment

Starlog Issue #348 Interviews Andrew Cosby & Jaime Paglia, co-creators of "Eureka:

http://www.starlog.com/fearful_feature.php

(Please follow the link for the complete interview excerpt.)

WELCOME TO EUReKA By WILL MURRAY

On Tuesday, July 18, U.S. Marshal Jack Carter (Colin Ferguson) and a mysterious “prisoner” crashed on the outskirts of EUREKA, a Pacific Northwest town not found on any map. The experience will forever alter Carter’s life.

“There’s a scientist who has messed around in his garage and ripped a hole in the fabric of space-time,” explains Eureka co-creator and executive producer Andrew Cosby.

“I won’t go into what the implications of that are for our series, but there are implications.
          So Carter comes to Eureka, and as these weird happenings are going on, the town finds itself in a position where they need someone who has Carter’s investigative skills. He actually gets promoted and asked by our government to take charge of Eureka and be its sheriff.”

**snippity doo-dah**

Read Andrew Cosby & Jaime Paglia's much more detailed look at EUREKA in STARLOG #348, ON SALE NOW at newstands and bookstores.

(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

The acting is terrible and the talknig house and bs like that has been done to death, but still very fun. This weeks was A LOT better than the pilot. I do hate the ending through, and the other "coming back" thing was badly handled.

Comment

Not a bad episode IMO. I'm just still not sure how I really feel yet about this show. Guess it will take a little more time for me to figure that out.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Figured the part with Walter would happen. I like it still, but nothing is new anymore.

Comment

I like the humour in this show, especially the last bit where SARAH is angry at the sheriff and he has to grit his teeth apologise to a machine. Him stroking the door was priceless.

Comment

Pilot was better, but it was still good to watch. Am I the only one who gets annoyed when they replace an character for no apparent reason between the 1st and 2nd episodes?

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

What charater did they replace for no reason?

Comment

Head\Chief Scientist. That dude who (I think) was on ally mcbeal. Guy who faught the ninjas in the pilot\first ep.

Comment

I didn't notice.

Plus they replaced the cop too!

Pilots of a lot of shows are different than the rest of the series, they most likely don't have the money or he didn't want a full time role. So I'm sure there is some reason.

Comment

Not a bad second episode. I have a sneaking suspicion the deputy is going to get on my nerves very quickly, and Walter's little secret was just damned CREEPY if you stop to think about it...but so far so good.
                            Through Life's dull road, so dim and dirty
                            I have dragged to three-and-thirty.
                            What have these years left to me?
                            Nothing, except thirty-three.

- Lord Byron

Dispatches From the Suburbs of Hell

The Pit

Comment

Jack Carter..... come on..... I would think they would be a bit more imaginative.

Comment

Originally posted by Thermonuclearboy
                                Not a bad second episode. I have a sneaking suspicion the deputy is going to get on my nerves very quickly, and Walter's little secret was just damned CREEPY if you stop to think about it...but so far so good.
                                The deputy has already pissed me off beyond being pissed off.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X