Death in Heaven (3412/812)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rufus185 View Post
    it does seem a convoluted way just to have brought him to 'hell'. Though given the entire plan with the cybermen was to give the Doctor an army, it also does not make much sense she was happy enough to see him plummet to his doom at one stage

This isn't my idea but I like it.

Someone on another forum (gasp) suggested that maybe she was trying to trick the Doctor and trigger the Valeyard... His eyes did kind of light up at one point when he was given his "army" and I have to wonder ..... I don't know how seducing him with power could trigger that off, but that was the idea I read.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus185 View Post
      it does seem a convoluted way just to have brought him to 'hell'. Though given the entire plan with the cybermen was to give the Doctor an army, it also does not make much sense she was happy enough to see him plummet to his doom at one stage
      And then there's Danny.. He wasn't around when Clara first met The Doctor.. and unless Missy was driving the car that hit him...

She must have been travelling backwards and forwards in time to get all the pieces in the right place.. But avoiding paradoxes and crossing her own timeline.. Or at least watching to find out where everyone was going to be and building a plan around them?

Even if Danny's death's was a fixed point and he was always going to die on that day. And Missy took advantage of it to make him the catalyst for the whole Cyberman Army adventure, Missy would have had to make sure Danny meant enough to Clara for her to drag The Doctor into "hell"..

Then there's the issue of if Danny was so important for his death to be a fixed point.. then CyberDanny's sacrifice must also be fixed and Missy's plan was always going to fail.. Otherwise the universe is just picking on Danny

Comment

Why do we keep saying Missy, she's The Master.. Accept it.

Also how did the Master know that the Doctor would need saving if he hadn't traveled up and down his timeline.... Hmmmm....So is the Master actually responsible for all the lives the Doctor saved too?

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
          Why do we keep saying Missy, she's The Master.. Accept it.

Also how did the Master know that the Doctor would need saving if he hadn't traveled up and down his timeline.... Hmmmm....So is the Master actually responsible for all the lives the Doctor saved too?
          No, She's Missy. She said herself that she had to rename herself... Yes technically it's Mistress but still, Missy works fine.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I really liked Missy she was a great new incarnation of the master, i actually kind of like her more than John Simm and he was pretty good as the master aswell, and i doubt we have seen the last of her

As a whole, i still prefer Matt Smith as The Doctor, but i think Peter Capaldi's first season as the doctor was somewhat better then Matt Smith's first season as the doctor

Spoiler:

Cant wait for season 9, Gallifrey lives...... maybe!?!?!?
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Not sure how much to make of it, but especially after the second viewing, I've getting far too much "I hate officers" from Danny. It's been there the whole season but really came out in Death in Heaven. Subjects of verbal banter by the lower ranks, certainly, but his view his closer to hatred.

Comment

Originally posted by GodAtum View Post
                I was disappointed that Danny did not have a secret, I was very suspicious of him thoughtout the series.
                I still think he does. Lots of questions need answering... the mysterious family mentioned a few times despite Danny being brought up in an orphanage, the mystery of how the Doctor's toy soldier ended up in a box in Rupert's room, the mystery of Orson Pink, and why he's wearing a Sanctuary Base 6 spacesuit (yes I know Steven Moffat said it was a mistake in DWM, but the Moff tells great big lies, for example.).

Yes I think there is more to Danny Pink than meets the eye.

Comment

So really in an infinite universe of infinite possibilities you can meet Santa, and probably the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy...

And they get shot by Daleks.

Why the hell not?

OK When Danny was talking to Clara he looked like Heimdall from Thor in that helmet.

and a spin off series with Danny and Clara

They should have saved Danny so that Clara could have a cyberman boyfriend for the next season, and then Clara could revert to souffle girl and become a Dalek so that the doctor would have a Dalek and a Cyberman in love as companions, and then we could have a spin-off sitcom about CyberDanny and DaleClara trying to get by in contemporary London while still holding down their teaching jobs.

How super would that be? I want to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                    I still think he does. Lots of questions need answering... the mysterious family mentioned a few times despite Danny being brought up in an orphanage, the mystery of how the Doctor's toy soldier ended up in a box in Rupert's room, the mystery of Orson Pink, and why he's wearing a Sanctuary Base 6 spacesuit (yes I know Steven Moffat said it was a mistake in DWM, but the Moff tells great big lies, for example.).

Yes I think there is more to Danny Pink than meets the eye.
                    He's a Decepticon

Comment

Maybe he was adopted. I think it has only been stated he lived in orphanage not that he has always lived in a orphanage.

Comment

Originally posted by Quizziard View Post
                        Not sure how much to make of it, but especially after the second viewing, I've getting far too much "I hate officers" from Danny. It's been there the whole season but really came out in Death in Heaven. Subjects of verbal banter by the lower ranks, certainly, but his view his closer to hatred.
                        I'm assuming that has something to do with the orders he was following at the time when he killed the boy, or with how he was treated by his officers afterwards.
                        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

This isn't my idea but I like it.

Someone on another forum (gasp) suggested that maybe she was trying to trick the Doctor and trigger the Valeyard... His eyes did kind of light up at one point when he was given his "army" and I have to wonder ..... I don't know how seducing him with power could trigger that off, but that was the idea I read.
                          She was certainly trying to trick the doctor into turning to his dark side, they even both agree that once he kill her she has essentially won.

Comment

They should have saved Danny so that Clara could have a cyberman boyfriend for the next season, and then Clara could revert to souffle girl and become a Dalek so that the doctor would have a Dalek and a Cyberman in love as companions, and then we could have a spin-off sitcom about CyberDanny and DaleClara trying to get by in contemporary London while still holding down their teaching jobs.

That would be pretty funny... Id like to see that too.

Comment

So really in an infinite universe of infinite possibilities you can meet Santa, and probably the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy...

And they get shot by Daleks.

Why the hell not?

OK When Danny was talking to Clara he looked like Heimdall from Thor in that helmet.

I'd probably watch that

Principal: and what do we do with the naughty children
                              Clara: Exterminate
                              Danny: Delete
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

I worry about you lot sometimes...
                                sigpic
                                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                                X