The Big Bang (3113/513)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
    defently, this doctor is IMO one of the best purely because he is so goofy and weird
    I think the Doctor's more alien again which is great! His ninth and tenth incarnations were somewhat humanised and more vulnerable like his fifth incarnation. His latest incarnation feels on par with his fourth and seventh incarnations for oddness I reckon.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

These were made made by killergifs on Livejournal

Spoiler:
      Mad as a basket of frogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
        Brilliant! Look at the drunk giraffe go! He's keeping it loose!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

I really loved seeing the Doctor dancing at a wedding, there was just something enormously pleasing about it
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post

Spoiler:
            Mad as a basket of frogs.

he looks like he is at a rave in those!
            Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            I really loved seeing the Doctor dancing at a wedding, there was just something enormously pleasing about it
            Defently, it's one of those comic moments that make you smile

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
              Absolutely! It never fails to bring a smile to my face!

Comment

The Doctor seems to like skipping the boring parts of things as seen in the episode with Vincent where he gets extremely bored and impatient while Vincent is painting and he also arrived just in time for the dancing with Amys wedding, which seemed to be much more fun for him
                As for his dancing skills... lol
                He looked like he was having fun and definately showed a non human side with his choice of dance moves and skills
                It was a nice thing to see, the Doctor dancing, one of many of my favourite parts of the episode
                Just rewatching it now and just had to skip to his dance skills befote watching the full episode again

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                  The Doctor seems to like skipping the boring parts of things as seen in the episode with Vincent where he gets extremely bored and impatient while Vincent is painting and he also arrived just in time for the dancing with Amys wedding, which seemed to be much more fun for him
                  As for his dancing skills... lol
                  He looked like he was having fun and definately showed a non human side with his choice of dance moves and skills
                  It was a nice thing to see, the Doctor dancing, one of many of my favourite parts of the episode
                  Just rewatching it now and just had to skip to his dance skills befote watching the full episode again
                  I think the Doctor is just a bundle of manic energy now! He cannot keep still and Matt Smith is the same! If you watch his introductory interview in Doctor Who Confidential he can't keep still! He's shifting in his seat and his arms and hands and fingers are all go! Matt was born to be the Doctor!

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                    That makes me think that we NEED and episode with Bill Bailey in it at some point.
                    Seconded!

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                      That makes me think that we NEED and episode with Bill Bailey in it at some point.
                      Or Dylan Moran. But yeah, Bill Bailey would be particularly spectacular! Having either of them in an episode of Who opposite Matt Smith would be, frankly, awesome.

Black Books=best comedy series ever. It is possibly the only piece of television I (literally) never get tired of watching.

We could always start a petition to get Bill Bailey and/or Dylan Moran into an episode of Who...written by Graham Linehan? Or am I taking this too far? The quirky humour is a definite fit with Moffat's from my point of view...
                      And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Finally got to watch this one and... oh.my.gawd. Brain melt. Crying. Laughing. Crying some more. Screaming. Laughing some more.

My very favourite bit (which made me squee out very loud at the awesome) was when he rewound to the events of Flesh & Stone.

I want to be River Song's BFF.
                        sigpic

Comment

You're not the only one that jumped out their chair shouting "I WAS RIGHT" to be met with a completely blank look from the rest of the family who thought I'd turned into a deluded buffoon

Comment

Apart from trying to figure out how Amy's remembering the Doctor brought him back even after all the cracks in the universe had closed with him on the other side...
                            I loved the episode! If they'd cut out all the non-Moffat episodes and just had his episodes comprise the season, it would have been a truly epic season!
                            sigpic
                            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Best. Episode. Ever.

"Its a Fez. I wear a Fez now. Fez's are cool."

Comment

"What in the name of sanity have you got on your head?"

Comment

Working...
                                X