Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    Things I learnt from this series.

3. The Doctor can accuse the clone Doctor of genocide, despite the fact that he did the very same thing in the Time War. Another hypocriticial moment...

5. Daleks live on being uber hysterical instead of irrational and calm.
    3. I worked that one out with the Lazarus Experiment, I've just come to accept the fact that being a massive hypocrite is part of ten's personality.

5. Wasn't that actually stated back in either Dalek or the Parting of the Ways?

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post

7. What's wrong with that? There's alot we don't know about the ood still.....

Nothing wrong with that. I didn't mean that it was bad. Just that the Ood could sense that.

And maybe there's something secret about that huge ring Donna wears
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pbellosom View Post
        3. I worked that one out with the Lazarus Experiment, I've just come to accept the fact that being a massive hypocrite is part of ten's personality.

how so? I never noticed that in that ep. Will have to go back and watch it again sometime.

Comment

I've just re-watched this episode and, much as I agree with many of the points mentioned in the above posts, I still enjoyed it.

I can't stand all the 'Rose making googly-eyes at the Doctor' moments, so I just ignore those moments.

I absolutely loved the scene when the TARDIS is taking the Earth back home. Watching everyone having fun piloting the vessel was great, but what made it even better is the music.
          The music is normally very good throughout the shows, but I thought the music that was played whist they towed Earth was brilliant, and made the episode for me.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
            how so? I never noticed that in that ep. Will have to go back and watch it again sometime.
            Quoted from the Lazarus Experiment's thread:

Originally posted by pbellosom View Post
            One thing that really bugged me about it though was the Doctor's insistence that what Lazarus was doing was wrong, evil before it started going all wrong. It just seemed incredibly hypocritical for the Doctor to be lecturing others on how it's wrong for someone to want to expand their lifespan by making themselves younger.

Comment

Originally Posted by pbellosom
              One thing that really bugged me about it though was the Doctor's insistence that what Lazarus was doing was wrong, evil before it started going all wrong. It just seemed incredibly hypocritical for the Doctor to be lecturing others on how it's wrong for someone to want to expand their lifespan by making themselves younger.

^ ^ Yeah omg I never noticed all that dialogue in the episode. But not that you have pointed it out yean pretty damn hyporcrite of the Doctor to say "you can't do that." and lecture others.

Comment

true but he also knows the consquences of that action. in away his trying to save the guy heart break and lonlyness that comes with living forever. it could also be posable he knew something would go wrong with the machine. but ever way it is kind of wrong since he himself and his people did the same thing
                sigpic

Comment

spoliers here

has anyone seen the genisis of the daleks from the original series?
                  if so youd know that the doctor is the one who gave darvos his mad plan of total domination
                  Spoiler:

i cant really rember the whole quote
                  but
                  it goes somethig like this
                  dr: darvos if you had a vial full of some lifeform that could destory everything in favor if itself would you use it?
                  dv:yes yes i would think of it the whole of creation just one lifeform
                  one that i created
                  yes i would use it
                  Avidffanimation YouTube | AvidffanFiction Youtube | AvidffanAlpha Youtube
                  sigpic

Comment

that is very interesting
                    sigpic

Comment

I liked the episode, particularly when they were returning Earth and when Donna lost her memories. I wonder if she will ever come back.
                      http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

who knows she may
                        sigpic

Comment

I think Donna may make future appearences but will never have her memeory back.

Comment

yea most probably a back ground characters
                            sigpic

Comment

yeah your probably right
                              Enjoying Stargate's Technobabble since 1997

If you like the Gateworld podcast be sure to listen the The 5th Race Podcast for a fan's view of the Stargate Franchise! and join the forums while you at it![/CENTER]

Comment

yep since she can never remember what had happened ever did they can't put her back as a main character because then they would have to kill her off
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X