The Stolen Earth (3012/412)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kateski View Post
    Which struck me as odd with it being on C4 and not BBC!!

sigpic

Comment

Just watched the trailer on bbc.co.uk, and if davros is fussing with reality, then all bets are off when the docotr regenerates.

God i hope it's not a parrellel world excuse, thats just poor writing

i think that if davros is fussing with reality then perhaps the tenth and eleventh doctors will be the same, ie played by david.

although ive heard rumours about him getting split into to, possibly due to davros fussing with reality.

i like the word fuss, can you tell
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Blimey!! Well that episode was a bit of all right...

...and the ending? Blimey!!

Comment

well what can I say that hasn't already been said, although I have noticed a couple of mistakes in various posts.....for one people said the masters drums could be heard whilst donna was sitting down...it wasn't the drums..it was a double heart beat...the drums came when they started to activate the phone call.
          Still interested what the drums have too do with it though...could be interesting...

The trailer for next week looks good, davros having a fit and delusions of grandur is always good too see, but one thing I did notice at 17secs into the trailer...is that the earth looking a bit borgified??? and I do remember from the daleks invasion earth (the movie and the hartnell episode) that the daleks were trying to reach the earths core, now that big circular thing in the middle of the earth could be something like that.
          I have too also admit that so far donna has been brilliant, i was upset when I heard CT was going to be the new compianon as I can not stand her, but what a turn around, all i hope it is rose that dies, cause she is nothing but a brat with her jealousy...
          The series crossovers were brilliant, although I haven't seen the Sarah Jane Adventures as it was blatant cash in for kids, the torchwood parts however were fab...but I swear I read the other day that writing for torchwood series 3 was underway and I can't cope with gwen!

Comment

Originally posted by Kateski View Post
            and he comes from BIRKENHEAD - where i live near! WOOHOO! UP THE BIRKONIANS!!!

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
            Blimey!! Well that episode was a bit of all right...

...and the ending? Blimey!!

you've summed it up there, love!!

And i might actually miss the series finale, which i'm p*ssed off about, as i'm going to Old Trafford! *grumbles*
            Last edited by Kady; 29 June 2008, 09:17 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

If Red Eyes had said "There IS something on your back" don't you think Donna would have reacted a bit more forcefully?

As for "most faithful Companion" how about K-9?

Comment

But isn't K9 sealing a black hole with his butt or some such nonsense?
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Okay, my thoughts.

I absolutely love this ep. and the fact that I've missed most of the Davros spoilers made it even better for me, I'd also (luckily) completely forgotten about the Daleks so when the message was sent as Exterminate! as I smiled. Understandably some believe that the Daleks are overused and I can see why, lets hope there are no Daleks over the specials and they could be back in season five.

Crossovers! Yes Torchwood! No Jack left them! Heh, I remember at the point that Jack used his teleportation device I remarked to my mum that there probably would have been a Jack/Ianto kiss, but this was a kid's show. :'( Oh and I hope that Gwen and Ianto actually get to meet the Doctor in person allowing him to vist them more often...perhaps?

Doctor regeneration? No, say it isn't so! Although I have a theory that because the planet is out of sync with everyone else maybe they could go back in time and Jack could be that second faster? Not sure, but I hope it is a false regeneration and not the real eleventh Doctor, unless it's some one I really like. To be honest, I'd love to see how Nesbitt would cope in the role.

Overall I cannot wait until next Saturday! OMG LIKE WOW!

Edit: On the Davros thing, my mum said that he was a 'bad' Timelord? Can someone confirm? I'm kinda of the newest generation that wasn't born when Davros was on DW. Also the Doctor mentioned that in the Time War he tried to save him before he disappeared into the Nightmare Child, was this part of an episode or just the Time War we haven't seen? Thanks.
                  Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                  LOVE HIM-> DT
                  ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

wow, simply amazing, when the daleks transmitted the exterminate message i got chills, loads and loads of chills

the acting of everyone was FANTASTIC, couldnt ask for anything more

and i cant wait to see what happens with the doctor regenerating, david tennant is signed for at least the specials next year, is it possible for a timelord to regenerate into the same form?

Comment

Originally posted by valen_sinclair View Post
                      The series crossovers were brilliant, although I haven't seen the Sarah Jane Adventures as it was blatant cash in for kids, the torchwood parts however were fab...but I swear I read the other day that writing for torchwood series 3 was underway and I can't cope with gwen!
                      I'm not a kid and I loved Sarah Jane Adventures and the crossover bits with her. Except for Mr Smith. Eurgh. He's the one thing that I really dislike about SJA.

Originally posted by Hulabaloo View Post
                      Okay, my thoughts.

I absolutely love this ep. and the fact that I've missed most of the Davros spoilers made it even better for me, I'd also (luckily) completely forgotten about the Daleks so when the message was sent as Exterminate! as I smiled. Understandably some believe that the Daleks are overused and I can see why, lets hope there are no Daleks over the specials and they could be back in season five.
                      I actually talked about this with my friend - and they agreed with me. It's not that the Dalek are overused, it's that we're all still traumatised from Dalek in Manhattan. Seriously. They started going like "oh, it was a good Dalek episode for a change!" and then we went through Dalek episodes and there was a general consensus they're all fantastic except for last year.
                      Edit: On the Davros thing, my mum said that he was a 'bad' Timelord? Can someone confirm? I'm kinda of the newest generation that wasn't born when Davros was on DW. Also the Doctor mentioned that in the Time War he tried to save him before he disappeared into the Nightmare Child, was this part of an episode or just the Time War we haven't seen? Thanks.
                      He's not. He's a scientist from the planet Skaro who went through an accident that left him bitter and insane. And once his war efforts to destroy the Thals on the planet went unappreciated by the other scientists, he set the Daleks loose on everyone - watch Genesis of the Daleks. It's a great episode with Tom Baker as the Doctor and Sarah jane! And poor Harry
                      Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                      Yes, I am!
                      sigpic
                      Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                      Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
                        I'm not a kid and I loved Sarah Jane Adventures and the crossover bits with her. Except for Mr Smith. Eurgh. He's the one thing that I really dislike about SJA.
                        I laughed when Sarah Jane called him on the fanfare thing. LOL! That bit started getting on my nerves.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                          I laughed when Sarah Jane called him on the fanfare thing. LOL! That bit started getting on my nerves.
                          Started? It was my #1 pet peeve from day one!!|
                          Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                          Yes, I am!
                          sigpic
                          Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                          Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                          Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
                            Started? It was my #1 pet peeve from day one!!|
                            It amused me the first time or two, then it got old. Then it got annoying.

Anyway, I wonder if Mr Smith and/or Luke will play a part in the conclusion or if that was a convenient way of getting rid of them for the actiony stuff.

Comment

Its a shame the Master storyline isn't going to be resolved
                              And I cant remember where the mad dalek came from?
                              "You don't know half of it".
                              Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
                              (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

Originally posted by GodAtum View Post
                                Its a shame the Master storyline isn't going to be resolved
                                It was. But it could always come back.
                                And I cant remember where the mad dalek came from?
                                He was the last Dalek. He escaped into the rift.

Everlasting Death. Heh.

Oh poor Donna: to lose so much to become what she must. Donna - "... the most important woman in all creation."
                                scarimor

Comment

Working...
                                X