No announcement yet.

The Stolen Earth (3012/412)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yepp, LOL. My net is having issues today. Really slow.

Speaking of net issues, is it me, or have they not uploaded last night's confidential to iPlayer?
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey View Post
      That's the one. Click on it and the update is right at the bottom of the article.
      Ah. Thanks for that. I didn't realise the info was contained within that news item - from the title I thought that was just something about the extended time for next week's ep. Mind you, it's still njot showing the update when I click on that story.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
        I know there are these mentions of DT filming the Christmas special, but I'm still genuinely worried. And I want to remain worried all week. *refuses to look at any pics or spoilers*
        You're a stronger person than most of us, then... Well, that, or you have some weird masochistic issues...
        Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post

Speaking of net issues, is it me, or have they not uploaded last night's confidential to iPlayer?
        No, it's not just you... I watched it on TV though, and I loved RTD talking about how every romantic film would be vastly improved by having the male lead shot down by a Dalek at the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post

It's not just you. It's mentioned in the same article as the new trailer.

Spoilers for Episode 13 trailer:

Spoiler:
          Short version for those not seeing it: Donna is desperate, the TARDIS is flying down some sort of, dare I say it, thermal exhaust port, and Davros wants to destroy... well, everything.
          Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
          - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet View Post
            It's not just you. It's mentioned in the same article as the new trailer.

Spoilers for Episode 13 trailer:

Spoiler:
            Short version for those not seeing it: Donna is desperate, the TARDIS is flying down some sort of, dare I say it, thermal exhaust port, and Davros wants to destroy... well, everything.
            Is the new trailer up then??

I had an epiphany whilst doing the washing up (this happens often with me) who is the Doctor's most loyal companion, who's been there since the beginning? the Tardis, I'm shifting my opinion to something happens to the Tardis and somehow Donna becomes part of the Tardis to keep it going, mad I know but, as I said, strange things happen to me when I'm washing up

Edit: Ok I've seen it now and all I have to say is
            Spoiler:
            The Death Star????

"Use the force Donna"
            Last edited by Reefgirl; 29 June 2008, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Mmm. Now that trailer wasn't too spoilerym, was it? What's witht he big secrecy?
              Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
              Yes, I am!
              sigpic
              Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
              Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
              Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Err on the side of caution or someone will complain about no spoiler tags and Nanny will come and slap our wrists

Comment

Yeah the trailer was pretty rubbishy. Didn't give anything away.
                  And half of it was clips from this episode anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                    Edit: Ok I've seen it now and all I have to say is
                    Spoiler:
                    The Death Star????

"Use the force Donna"
                    Spoiler:
                    Like I say; thermal exhaust port. It's a classic for a reason.
                    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Err on the side of caution or someone will complain about no spoiler tags and Nanny will come and slap our wrists
                      Oh, I didn't mean the spoiler tags here - I'm all for them. I meant the reason the trailer wasn't attached to the episode itself like it usually is....
                      Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                      Yes, I am!
                      sigpic
                      Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                      Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Who knows how the BBC's mind works

Comment

Who knows how the BBC's mind works
                          The BBC themself?
                          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

I'm not so sure

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                              But I'm still paranoid that this is some form of evil misdirection!
                              i don't think David's lying when he says he's in the christmas specials because he'd have to turn down acting jobs because they would think he is other wise engaged.
                              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Is the new trailer up then??

I had an epiphany whilst doing the washing up (this happens often with me) who is the Doctor's most loyal companion, who's been there since the beginning? the Tardis, I'm shifting my opinion to something happens to the Tardis and somehow Donna becomes part of the Tardis to keep it going, mad I know but, as I said, strange things happen to me when I'm washing up
                                The trailer didn't really give us anything. Ah well.

I like this theory about Donna and the Tardis. The line I keep thinking about is in last week's episode when
                                Spoiler:
                                the woman asks Donna what will you be, not who.

Has anything been said about CT's future on the show?
                                sigpic
                                sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Working...
                                X