Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Celestial View Post
    Spoiler:
    that the entire Series is finishing altogether or is it only a Season Finale?
    And....has anyone speculated that it may be the Doctor yet again who may die (and regenerate) to save the world and the entire Universe? Is David Tennant coming back for next season if there is a next season? I'm not up to date on who's coming back or not apart from CT
    the Doctor's hand might somehow regenerate. It's been mentioned in all of the seasons so far. So he may well die and regenerate from that.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel_Lecter View Post
      the Doctor's hand might somehow regenerate. It's been mentioned in all of the seasons so far. So he may well die and regenerate from that.
      I think the hand will play a part somehow. RTD said that there will
      Spoiler:
      be a regeneration this season, so unless the Master shows up that only leaves the Doctor. But 10 will be around next year so its all a bit confusing.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Celestial View Post
        A fantastic episode. Loved CT's acting and I've really warmed to her character. I've actually grown to like her character development this season and have found her to be a more enjoyable companion for the Doctor.

Never expected the Bad Wolf twist - brilliant! And the bug like sound....creepy!

Loved the TARDIS sounding it's Cloister Bell and emitting that red light and the look on the Doctor's face.

Can't wait to see a lot of character cross-overs next episode, does this mean.....

Spoiler:
        that the entire Series is finishing altogether or is it only a Season Finale?
        And....has anyone speculated that it may be the Doctor yet again who may die (and regenerate) to save the world and the entire Universe? Is David Tennant coming back for next season if there is a next season? I'm not up to date on who's coming back or not apart from CT
        The reason why it's being treated as an extra special episode with so many guest characters is becuase it is more or less Doctor Whos 200th storyline. (Not episode. Storyline) So they're trying to make it extra special. I think it's also the 45th anniversary of Doctor Who and it's Also RTD's last couple of episodes as producer before Steven Moffat takes over so there are a lot of things to make these next two eps very special.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate-builder View Post
          Spoiler:
          be a regeneration this season, so unless the Master shows up that only leaves the Doctor. But 10 will be around next year so its all a bit confusing.
          Spoiler:
          Or his daughter Jenny, as she may have regenerated considering she's gallifreyan

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            Spoiler:
            I wonder if it has something to do with what is supposed to happen to Donna, highly unlikely I know but a girl can dream

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
            Spoiler:
            Or his daughter Jenny, as she may have regenerated considering she's gallifreyan
            Spoiler:
            She's not a timelord tho

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
              Spoiler:
              I wonder if it has something to do with what is supposed to happen to Donna, highly unlikely I know but a girl can dream

Spoiler:
              She's not a timelord tho
              Spoiler:
              we don't know enough about gallifreyan physiology and biology to really speculate, she does have two hearts, and i read somewhere one that fanon says you dont get your second heart until your second regeneration, and she's a clone of the doctor, who's to say the regeneration ability is not genetically encoded? therefore a clone of a timelord would also have all the timelords abilities.
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
              Quotes!
              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
              sigpic

Comment

"Don't get chippy with me, Vera Duckworth! Pop yer clogs on and go feed t'whippets!!"

Bwahaha! Tate's lines are always so stinging.

On second viewing, I also really like Capt. Magambo of UNIT, and I hope we see her again.

It's also interesting to note that Rose jumps realities to look for the Doctor, as if he only exists in one nexus. Otherwise why would she be spending so much time looking for our Doctor when she could find another?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                  And then we'll get angsty Doctor! Yaaaaaaaaay!
                  Is it twisted when I say that I love dark and angsty doctor? I like him better when he is NOT happy but then again I am a fan of "Battlestar Galactica" LOL
                  He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                  He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                  And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
                    "Don't get chippy with me, Vera Duckworth! Pop yer clogs on and go feed t'whippets!!"

Bwahaha! Tate's lines are always so stinging.

On second viewing, I also really like Capt. Magambo of UNIT, and I hope we see her again.

It's also interesting to note that Rose jumps realities to look for the Doctor, as if he only exists in one nexus. Otherwise why would she be spending so much time looking for our Doctor when she could find another?
                    That line was perfect

I was hoping beyond hope that she'd say I'm Brigadier Bambera but I guess she's retired now.

Interesing point

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                      That line was perfect
                      I found it particularly entertaining as I live in (though am not from originally) Leeds!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
                        You know, I was thinking the same thing. Why is there no doctor in the alternative universe. We know why there was no second Rose but everyone else existed. Why is our universe the only one that has the doctor and the others don't. Strange.
                        He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                        He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                        And he's wonderful.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          I'm pretty sure the regeneration has something to do with River Song's version of the Doctor, so there might be two Doctors running around doing their thing. But they would have to separate and go their separate ways, for it all to make sense to the show. it explains the different characteristics River explained.

Comment

spoiler for upcoming episode
                            Spoiler:
                            Luke, Sarah Jane's adopted son was in the preview I think.
                            Last edited by TameFarrar; 26 June 2008, 08:52 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet View Post
                              For the stars to all be going dark at the same time, it has to be something blotting them out, rather than destroying them; something moving in and getting in the way.
                              Worlds are disappearing. The bees are disappearing.
                              scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by huntress View Post
                                You know, I was thinking the same thing. Why is there no doctor in the alternative universe. We know why there was no second Rose but everyone else existed. Why is our universe the only one that has the doctor and the others don't. Strange.
                                The doctor gets in loads of trouble everywhere he goes. It's possible most of the AU doctors have died on their adventures and not regenerated/run out of regenerations/were killed in the time war.

There's a doctor in our universe, and there was one in the altered universe until he drowned.

Comment

Working...
                                X