Caprica - Pilot (101)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
    what was the new and extended scenes from the DVD bought last April ? do you know thanks !
    I don't know if there is anything new but I believe the extended scenes actually remove some stuff.

Comment

well thanks you guys, but i guess i'll just have to wait until the show comes out !
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

well, watched a few month back, and was really surprised, loved the two main actors, and the music great that they have kept bear! really interesting in it how it will develop everything in 20 Episodes.. hope there will be also a bit sci-fi in it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
          well, watched a few month back, and was really surprised, loved the two main actors, and the music great that they have kept bear! really interesting in it how it will develop everything in 20 Episodes.. hope there will be also a bit sci-fi in it.
          I don't see that being a problem.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            I don't see that being a problem.
            The futuristic city, virtual world, and Cylon seemed sci-fi enough to me...

Comment

it appears the whole story and the cylons wre started by some scientists and a bunch of spoiled little rich kids.. then the little bastages went out of control..
              My Story:
              http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

At some point during the series, I wouldn't mind seeing a shot of a prototype Battlestar under construction.

Or even some Mk. I Vipers.
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by retiredat44 View Post
                  it appears the whole story and the cylons wre started by some scientists and a bunch of spoiled little rich kids.. then the little bastages went out of control..
                  You sorta missed the point that Chloe believed in the 'one true God' as well as her Avatar and that the Cylon's belief in the 'one true God' arose from Chloe's Avatar being used as the AI for the centurion.

I wouldn't call Chloe and her friend as spoiled. Yes, they have money, but it doesn't mean that they were spoiled. Keep in mind that they were all leaving Caprica for Geminon.

Also, if you've missed the ramifications of the Cylons belief in the 'one true God'. If there's 'one true God', than the Cylons, Centurians, Humans and other creatures out there are all God's children. How then can one enslave the other?
                  The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                    At some point during the series, I wouldn't mind seeing a shot of a prototype Battlestar under construction.

That would definitely be pretty neat.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post

Seeing them in the first season would be nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                        Seeing them in the first season would be nice!
                        Very nice indeed! What would you prefer - in the mid-season finale, or the season finale?
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Very nice indeed! What would you prefer - in the mid-season finale, or the season finale?
                          Difficult question! But maybe the season finale....

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                            Difficult question! But maybe the season finale....
                            Yeah, that would work best IMO.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

What I'm talking about is having two reoccurring characters that seem insignificant but with whom Adama and Greystone speak with on occasion. For example, a cleaning lady in Adama's building and a gardner at Greystone's house. They never speak of the 'one true God' per se, but their comments are such that they make Adama and Greystone think. There is ZERO reference, to them being another other than a cleaning lady and a gardner. It is only in the end that when all hell is breaking loose with the First Cylon War that they reveal themselves.

Comment

I just happened to be looking at the 'Full Episodes' section of SyFy and I like that the image for Caprica is Choloe with an apple having had a bite taking out of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X