No announcement yet.

Caprica - Pilot (101)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was a little annoyed with the Caprica Extended pilot there was nothing new in any of the episode i watched the whole thing and there was nothing new ? so that kind of bugged me, unless someone can tell me what was new from the pilot episode that i bought ?
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Hearing 'By Your Command' put shivers down my neck.
      The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

I finally got to watching this (via Hulu) and I have to say WOW! I think i'm going to enjoy the show more than BSG, I almost already like it more just from the pilot! Seeing the Cylon had me smiling. The music is also amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
          I finally got to watching this (via Hulu) and I have to say WOW! I think i'm going to enjoy the show more than BSG, I almost already like it more just from the pilot! Seeing the Cylon had me smiling. The music is also amazing!
          Indeed, the music is amazing. I'm listening to the soundtrack right now on youtube. I especially love "The Adama Name" where the Adama soundtrack sneaks in. Great job Bear!

I saw the pilot a while back and I really enjoyed it, and I think that it's going to be a fantastic show. Although I think they went a little overboard with the nudity at times. But it still has the potential to be an excellent show if they can keep up the quality of the pilot.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
            Indeed, the music is amazing. I'm listening to the soundtrack right now on youtube. I especially love "The Adama Name" where the Adama soundtrack sneaks in. Great job Bear!

I saw the pilot a while back and I really enjoyed it, and I think that it's going to be a fantastic show. Although I think they went a little overboard with the nudity at times. But it still has the potential to be an excellent show if they can keep up the quality of the pilot.
            Whats the old saying? Sex sells
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

I don't remember nudity....

Comment

There were lots of ta-tas.

Comment

I don't remember nudity....
                  Neither do I.
                  Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                  There were lots of ta-tas.
                  There were?

I'll need to watch the DVD again...
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                  To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                  And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

In the nightclub scenes. I think the very beginning but also maybe later. LOTS of them.

Comment

The point though about the nudity is that it was so downplayed it didn't register nor was (no pun intended) in your face.
                      The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

Alot of the clothes in the nightclub scene were skin colored (the human sacrifice people), maybe that is being mistaken for nudity.

Comment

Alot of the clothes in the nightclub scene were skin colored (the human sacrifice people), maybe that is being mistaken for nudity.
                          No, there's nudity. 41 seconds into the pilot you can clearly see nudity. It's the group sex scene. Maybe you watched an edited version where the nudity was removed.
                          sigpic

Comment

The nudity really wasn't a big deal to me. The show was so much more than those few scenes.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              The nudity really wasn't a big deal to me. The show was so much more than those few scenes.

what was the new and extended scenes from the DVD bought last April ? do you know thanks !
                              sigpic
                              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                                what was the new and extended scenes from the DVD bought last April ? do you know thanks !
                                I'm sorry, I have no idea. This is the first I have heard of extended scenes. If they are out there, I would love to see them.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X