Caprica - Pilot (101)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HAL2100 View Post
    Did anyone else get the significance of Zoe being named Zoe?
    I didn't. Explain please?

Comment

It's Greek and is used in the bible to describe eternal life/life after death?
      (or the Greek translation is or something).

Comment

I just happened to be looking at the 'Full Episodes' section of SyFy and I like that the image for Caprica is Choloe with an apple having had a bite taking out of it.
        Forbidden fruit, loss of innocence? Yeah, old Ron thinks biblical imagery makes every profound

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
          Forbidden fruit, loss of innocence? Yeah, old Ron thinks biblical imagery makes every profound
          More like the tree of the knowledge of good and evil...
          The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

It's the same thing

Comment

these Cylons remind me of or Bender in Robot Hell. So it appears there are religous robots.. nutjobs (skinjobs)... literally..
              My Story:
              http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

Now there's a scary thought, Bender vs. a Cylon Centurion.

Bender: "Bite my shiny metal ass!"
                Cylon Centurion: "By your command."
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

I just happened to be looking at the 'Full Episodes' section of SyFy and I like that the image for Caprica is Choloe with an apple having had a bite taking out of it.
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Oh, very nice.
                    sigpic
                    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

You stole the tech but did you remember to get the documentation?? No wonder it screwed up.

Cigarette Smoking Man as Minister of Defense Val Chambers! LOL. Too bad he gets killed so early. Which brings up an obvious question? Why didn't he have any security bots? He's the Minister of DEFENSE.

Anyway, is Zoe going to be in a Cylon body the whole series or something? The only other way they can show Zoe as a human is in virtual reality scenes. Not unless human cylons get invented but that would mess up the continuity.

Comment

I would love to have Zoe in a Cylon body for a long time, not the whole season, maybe half.

Comment

It'd be a nice touch if Zoe were to appear to her father like Six did with Baltar.

Or maybe when Graystone looks at the prototype Cylon, he sees Zoe.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                            It'd be a nice touch if Zoe were to appear to her father like Six did with Baltar.

From a clip I have seen, that
                            Spoiler:
                            may be the case.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post

cylon projection................
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                                From a clip I have seen, that
                                Spoiler:
                                may be the case.
                                Cool.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X