Caprica - Pilot (101)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
    I like the the first cylon is a schoolgirl in a school uniform. LOL!

They always did scare me alittle...
    As long as we don't see the Cylon in the school uniform, I will be good.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      As long as we don't see the Cylon in the school uniform, I will be good.
      Or upside down in a toilet getting a swirly, or locked in a locker, or with a wedgie.

Hmm... this is sounding like a Fun & Games thread... 'Why did the Cylons really start the 1st Cylon War? They were bullied and had a rough childhood.'

Herbert from Family Guy: "Hey mister Cylon...you like popscicles? I got a whole cellar full of popscicles."
      The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

Originally posted by HAL2100 View Post
        Or upside down in a toilet getting a swirly, or locked in a locker, or with a wedgie.

Hmm... this is sounding like a Fun & Games thread... 'Why did the Cylons really start the 1st Cylon War? They were bullied and had a rough childhood.'

Herbert from Family Guy: "Hey mister Cylon...you like popscicles? I got a whole cellar full of popscicles."
        LMAO!!! That is great.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

did anyone else notice that bear used past themes in the ending credits ???

i can hear "promise to return" (sam/kara's theme) and something familiar neat the first 1:30
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

if he only knew ...... i'm going to rewatch this tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post

if he only knew ...... i'm going to rewatch this tomorrow
              I am about due for a re-watch too. It has been quite a while.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

You fool, you've killed us all!

Comment

You fool, you've killed us all!
                  If only he knew.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    If only he knew.
                    Given that Head-Baltar and Head-Six would technically be around during this time, it'd be interesting to see if RDM brings them into the series in other forms. Not that we would see them as Head-Six and Head-Baltar, but as other characters, hallucinations, etc.* It'd also be interesting if right at the very end as he is dying, Greystone realizes or is shown what he's done.

*For all those infected with the ID-10-T virus that actually think that I'm suggesting that Tricia Helfer and what's his name reprise their roles.

Comment

Given that Head-Baltar and Head-Six would technically be around during this time, it'd be interesting to see if RDM brings them into the series in other forms. Not that we would see them as Head-Six and Head-Baltar, but as other characters, hallucinations, etc.* It'd also be interesting if right at the very end as he is dying, Greystone realizes or is shown what he's done.

*For all those infected with the ID-10-T virus that actually think that I'm suggesting that Tricia Helfer and what's his name reprise their roles.
                      James Callis.

Personally, I'd prefer if folk from BSG didn't appear in Caprica. I'd find it distracting.
                      sigpic
                      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

i could live with that and to know that the angels failed would make there appearences in bsg more meaniful

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                          James Callis.

Personally, I'd prefer if folk from BSG didn't appear in Caprica. I'd find it distracting.
                          OMG, you're infected with the ID-10-T virus. Please remain isolated in your home until representatives from the Health Department have had the opportunity to visit you and asses the full degree of the infection.

Comment

Comment

i could live with that and to know that the angels failed would make there appearences in bsg more meaniful
                              Agreed! I actually really like that idea.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I watched this a couple of days ago. I wasnt expecting much from it, but i was pleasantly supprised. I enjoyed it

Looking forward to the series now
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X