Resurrection Ship, Part 1 (211)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MASON
    So... was it good, great, or merely fantastic?

I'll have to wait some time before I can see it in Canada.
    How about frack me? Is that an option? Seriously though....OMG....This two parter should be in the fracking theatre. Pretty much EVERYTHING I've seen in the theatre this summer (Couple exceptions.) doesn't compare to what was on this evening. When I win the lotto I’m going to build the Battlestar Theatre chain that shows nothing but Battlestar on the big screen. Each week every week.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
      Was anyone else reminded of a teacher reprimanding two bad students when Roslin was talking to Cain and Adama on Colonial One?
      People with wisdom and good temperament are very much like that.

Comment

WOAH!!!!

Man o' man i've been waiting so long for that and it held up to all my expectations to the T. My only worry is that the 2nd part may get rushed since they are pretty much ready to go and the end of this episode. Well rushed or not its going to be spectacular.

Comment

Originally posted by MASON
          So... was it good, great, or merely fantastic?

I'll have to wait some time before I can see it in Canada.
          Oh yeah, it was cool!
          No disappointments -- at all!!

I was extremely pleased to see the president finally act like the president. Even though I thought she was a little quick to suggest political assasination. But then again she was certainly correct in her assessment. Perhaps Adama just needed to see a little more evidence. But he certainly saw that.

And the two little schoolyard kids sitting in front of the teacher was classic.
          Last edited by madk99; 07 January 2006, 09:43 AM.
          Freedom is Slavery. Spending is Stimulus. Hope is Change

Comment

[...]
            The look on Starbuck's face as she realizes what Adama is ordering her to do...

Comment

Great episode in keeping the suspense that was built up in "Pegasus". I'm disappointed in the "to be continued" aspect, despite the name of episode being a dead give away that things will be not resolved.

At least it does appear that things won't be dragged out quite as long as the beginning of season 2 (which was fine but I'm just a bit impatient to see some resolution at times).
              I just love shows about wormholes!

Comment

Good episode, but I'm not terribly satisfied with the end. Adama asking Starbuck to commit murder seems exceedingly out of character, even given the circumstances.
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Great episode, I couldn't believe how fast time flew by. Man, you could cut the tension with the knife.

Loved the viper fight at the beginning, the way the dodged each other and how they pulled together to go after the stealth ship. Beautiful.

Originally posted by LoneStar1836
                  And man…Adama willing to risk the lives of Kara and his own son to take Cain out. She doesn’t go anywhere without her goon squad bodyguards so they are bound to be willing to kill for her by shooting first and asking questions later.
                  Good point. Never thought about that.

Comment

Frak me sideways. Next week won't come soon enough. Easily the nest cliff-hanger resolution of the night, and probably ever. This is the best show on television.

What an ending, dueling assassination plots. I do wonder if Fisk will actually carry through. He seems to obey the admiral out of fear, not respect. Safely on the Galactica, he may turn on her.

Captain Starbuck (lol), on the other hand, will be completely faithful to Adama. Though it should be interesting to see how it plays out for her, if she has to go through with it.

Oh gods, is it Friday yet?

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                      Oh gods, is it Friday yet?
                      Seven more days Hatch, seven long days.

IMO, I don't think Fisk will carry out the order. I don't think Kara will either.

Comment

i don't see Adama allowing marines on his bridge w/o some way of making sure they won't kill him. anyone notice how Cain told Fisk to "elinimate Adama's command" while Adama said stright up " take out your gun and shoot her in the head"?
                        Cian has major issues, she wants to hurt the Cylons no matter what the cost.

Comment

Eliminate Adama's command, starting with Commander Adama.

Ergo..

Kill every officer you can that is in the CIC? That's how I read that.
                          I fear that this can only end one way.

Comment

but the ya'lls should know by know that Cain is a mean (fill in the blank with the cuss word of your choice) and will be gettin' elimanated.... gods i really hate her...
                            sigpic

Comment

After looking at the promo, it looks to me like it will be some sort of stalemate some how and adama will eventually kill cain. If you saw the promo you can see someone handing a pistol across. Then you look and seen cain say something along the line of frak you or something like that with a gun coming up. I dont know it would just seem like the way of the show for adama to do it himself.

Comment

this was so goood!!!!!

i sat there, not really chatting to anyone because it demanded my full attention

cain is so freaking nuts! the woman is psycho. killing her crew, murdering civilians, allowing the cylon to be gang raped. she is seriously cracked

i like roslin having the balls to say that cain needed to die. i love laura more and more. adama understated when he said 'she's come a long way'

of couse, she also knows that she has nothing to lose. she's a dead woman walking. and she defends the civilians of the fleet like a lioness would her cubs. and cain is a threat to those civilians.

i l ove the dual assassinations and i personally think that fisk will turn on cain. he's tired of the killing and will see adama as a chance to end it. and i also think that it's not kara who kills cain, it's Gina.

whether or not gina survives is up in the air.

but i do think that there's a chance to 'save' laura.

think of the irony, they can 'destroy' the resurrection ship and find a way to resurrect laura, possibly in a new, healthy body. imagine the irony of a human surviving as or through cylon tech to lead the humans to salvation
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X