No announcement yet.

Daybreak, Part 3 (421)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

150,000 years later??????? What the frak?

The funniest line was Cavel saying Oh Frak and blew his brains out. Classic Sarcastic humor.
    Spins and turns, angles and curves, the shape of dreams half remembered. Slip the surly bonds of Earth and touch the face of perfection. A perfect face, a perfect lace, find a perfect world for the end of Kara Thrace.
    End of line.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5 View Post
      I take it all back. I just now saw three hours of perfection (all three parts) and I cried.

"All this has happened before, all this will happen again." Indeed...
      no it won't not the way it's happen before
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

What an amazing ending to a a great series. The best ending for a show that I've seen in a really long time. I was both equally shocked to see that some of us fans were right on the ball with somethings (Tyroll killing Torry, Athena killing Boomer) but it was the last half hour that blew me away. I really liked Starbuck saying that her journey was over and suddenly disappearing kind of left you wondering about her. I had known from some spoilers a few months ago that New York was the setting for the closing seen but I didn't expect to see RDM there.

Comment

Originally posted by Specter177 View Post
          WHAT.
          THE.
          FRAK.

Seriously though, amazing episode. Roger Moore definitely knows how to save the best for last. But what ever happened with Starbuck?
          I assumed she ascended (for lack of a proper word for the term with the BSGverse) and joined the HeadPeople/Angels

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            so we're descended from the 12 colonies

cool
            You know, truth is stranger than fiction sometimes and sometimes fiction turns out to be truth. Just look up some fiction Jules Verne had written, and you'll see that just perhaps, your comment above isn't too far off in "some" respects.

Ponder that.

TheChosen1

Comment

You could assume that Kara was a head person, but people also assumed that she was a cylon. So until they say, we don't know.

I took that ending when Baltar said "silly me" as to say that HE is "god".

And that Cavil scene was the best part of the episode.

Comment

Truly the only show where I stood and applauded once it was over. Great job to all those involved with the show. Well done.
                "Thats O'Neill with TWO L's!"
                *Jack holds up three fingers*
                ------------------------------
                Anubis' Jaffa: "No matter what you've previously endured. You have no idea what Anubis is capable of."
                Jack: "You ended that sentence with a preposition..... Bastard!"

Comment

I'm sorry to say that after four years of frakkin' good writing, they totally fell apart! The first hour was spectacular, with great CGA, old Cylons fighting new Cylons, just a frakkin' good time, but then they completely fell apart!!

Who and what is Kara is never answered; they literally make her disappear with no explanation. What was the point of the Opera House?? And the last 5 minutes with Ron Moore doing a cameo walkon, and the silly little robots!! What a waste of time. It should have ended with the camera pulling back from Adama sitting on the cliff beside Laura's grave.

What was great was when both Six and Baltar realized they were both seeing each other in their heads!! That I totally did not expect. Plus Galen choking Tory......wowo!!

Comment

Kara died on the nuclear wasteland earth. She came back as an angel like Head Six and Baltar to lead humanity to the real earth. That simple.

Good job Ron Moore. Good frackin job!
                    Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Finger13 View Post
                      Tori got what was coming to her.
                      Oh! Frak yeah, I forgot. That was my favourite, too. Gods, I hated her, and was glad to see her neck snap.
                      "I disagree with what you say and I will deny, to your death, your right to say it." -Bucky Katt

sigpic

Comment

What a great episode, great ending to the series, and RDM was correct, most of the things were wrapped up.

Although there is one thing I still not sure, just what was Starbuck.
                        An Angel of God (or gods) or ghost or what?
                        "I love my insanity because it keeps all the sane people away from me"

Comment

Originally posted by titans View Post
                          Kara died on earth. She came back as an angel like Head Six and Baltar to lead humanity to earth. Taht simple.
                          and she lead humanity to the end of one life and into a new one.

a clean slate

thank you kara
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by titans View Post
                            Kara died on the nuclear wasteland earth. She came back as an angel like Head Six and Baltar to lead humanity to the real earth. That simple.

Good job Ron Moore. Good frackin job!
                            not necessarily that simple, how could everybody see a head person and how did she interact with things? i.e. fly a viper
                            Baltar's head Six could only cause him to do things and not interact with outside objects.

Comment

Originally posted by Specter177 View Post
                              WHAT.
                              THE.
                              FRAK.

Seriously though, amazing episode. Roger Moore definitely knows how to save the best for last. But what ever happened with Starbuck?
                              I didnt realize the guy that played James Bond was involved with Battlestar.......

"We need to find Earth, because if we don't then no one will remember a man named William Adama, or a Battlestar named Galactica."

Comment

150,000 Years Later!!! I always wondered whether BSG took place in our past or present. I guess now we know. That was the best series finale I've seen in years. Jumping from The Colony to in orbit of the Moon, that was great.
                                Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!

Comment

Working...
                                X