Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tgmd View Post
    Absolutely brilliant!!!

My god, that was the best ending possible....

but wait wait wait... all the other survivors and their ancestors died? Only Hera's ancestor's survived?
    no, they 'all' survived, so to speak.

i'm sure some died of disease or accidents. but hera's skeleton was the oldeset one they found. the others merged with the neanderthals and became the current human race.

they were responsible for the tech advancements that the neaderthals inexplicably made...like wheels and stuff like that
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tgmd View Post
      Absolutely brilliant!!!

My god, that was the best ending possible....

but wait wait wait... all the other survivors and their ancestors died? Only Hera's ancestor's survived?
      Hera must have been busy

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        one of hte best series finales i've seen

the opera house 'remake' so to speak was chilling.

gotta admit, i did call some things. boomer dying, anders dying, helo killing tori...but it was good. very good.
        helo killed boomer and Gaden killed Tori. Tori should have said that she killed her right after they were reviled to the fleet the secret was out
        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
        sigpic

Comment

so we're descended from the 12 colonies

cool
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

It wasn't quite as satisfying as I had hoped, but they did do a good job nonetheless. It is sad that it's over... presumably there could be something interesting about the fate of the centurions.

Yeah, the RDM cameo was pretty neat. He was reading National Geographic.

Did anyone else notice that Simon Cylon was there at Adama's polygraph test when he was asked "are you a cylon?"

Comment

I take it all back. I just now saw three hours of perfection (all three parts) and I cried.

"All this has happened before, all this will happen again." Indeed...

Comment

That was the most retarded ending. I think they dug themselves into too deep a hole and they did do the best they could. But when all is said and done, they didn't quite wrap it up well enough. They told the individual stories well but didn't quite address the overall picture. It's like they didn't feel like explaining Kara or didn't know how to so they just left it up to your imagination. Aswell as:

Who are the head people?
                What are the head people?
                Was Kara a head person?
                Who is "God"?
                What was so special about Hera?
                How did Anders suddenly turn into a hybrid by getting shot in the head?
                Do they create hybrids by shooting them in the back of the head?
                Why were there old centurions?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
                  helo killed boomer and Gaden killed Tori. Tori should have said that she killed her right after they were reviled to the fleet the secret was out
                  Actually it was Athena that killed Boomer wasn't it?

Tori got what was coming to her.

Comment

Utterly fracking brilliant. Though I annoyingly lost signal from the bit where HeadBaltar says that life would be less eventful to the part where it zooms out with awesome music on what I assume was Laura's grave. Did I miss anything there?

I'm still reeling from that final scene, never would have seen that being the ending yet it works so well. I didn't really understand HeadBaltar's "Silly me" though.

Why were so many of the centurians fought on the colony the old model?

Comment

WoW, what an amazingly done show. That was a frakkin' great show. Ended up Nicely done.

TheChosen1

Comment

Originally posted by quade_1 View Post
                        That was the most retarded ending. I think they dug themselves into too deep a hole and they did do the best they could. But when all is said and done, they didn't quite wrap it up well enough. They told the individual stories well but didn't quite address the overall picture. It's like they didn't feel like explaining Kara or didn't know how to so they just left it up to your imagination. Aswell as:

Who are the head people?
                        What are the head people?
                        Was Kara a head person?
                        Who is "God"?
                        What was so special about Hera?
                        How did Anders suddenly turn into a hybrid by getting shot in the head?
                        Do they create hybrids by shooting them in the back of the head?
                        Why were there old centurions?
                        Half of those were explained, and the other half are ridiculously easy to figure out.

The series tied up all of those questions, and the hazy parts aren't gaping plot holes, they're just open to speculation.

Comment

Well, there isn't going to be a man versus machine war any longer. When our earth humans enter the stars, we're going to be vastly outnumbered by a Centurion civilization, which has advanced technologies and the ability to reproduce themselves. The war is over. The Centurions won.

Comment

Oh, show.

That last twenty or so minutes just wrecked me.

Comment

Originally posted by Finger13 View Post
                              Actually it was Athena that killed Boomer wasn't it?

Tori got what was coming to her.
                              yeah your right Helo was holding hera and i agree about Tori
                              Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                              sigpic

Comment

WHAT.
                                THE.
                                FRAK.

Seriously though, amazing episode. Ronald Moore definitely knows how to save the best for last. But what ever happened with Starbuck?
                                Last edited by Specter177; 21 March 2009, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X