No announcement yet.

The Ties That Bind (403)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I was suprised the most about was that Kara was not alone on the Demetrius. (I had been asking myself since last week if she would go nuts out there alone)

Unfortunately with all the course corrections that Kara has been making, the atmosphere in the sewage ship "reeked" of Mutiny. If they are still with kara on the path to earth two episodes from now I will be surprised.

As for Tory, man how come the hottest women on the show = murdering maniacs? I have yet to see a hot colonial woman. Oy... What Tory did to callie is nothing short of apathy. Although, I hate to admit it, It is nice to see a colonial recieve payback for what the colonials have been doing to the cylons.

As for Callie herself, She sort of deserved it... IMO anyone who shoots your lover (Boomer) than tells you that she loves you, deserves to at least be locked away for life... I love how her character was portrayed, even though I hate her for being a demented wuss, but that is what I love about this show, people act like that in RL, and we see not just heros/villians but all types of personalities including those who are annoying or we love to hate.

Finally, one major question. If that was the extent of the cylon civil war (which I believe that it isn't) Doesn't Cavil realize that he just pissed off the hybrids/centurions all the more? Sure you got rid of the good skinjobs, and might be able to re-supress the centurions, but you just released the hounds from their master you idiot. They were aligned with the good three models, not you. Now that they are leaderless, they might just go on a killing spree to save their own metallic frames.
    Ani Ohev Eretz Yisrael V'Chol Hakavod L'Tzahal.
    -----------------------------------------------
    I support Israel, my home, and my Jewish bretheren fully and with all my heart. I wish everyone I know in Tzahal health and safety!

Is loving the best addition to the Stargate Saga, known as Universe!

Comment

Dammit, lots of things happening this episode that just piss me off.
      Next episode I hope Cavil wakes up being glowered at by two Centurions.

Comment

Cally....for god sake she's a great charicter!
        And to tell the truth I don't think she's dead cause around the image of her begin' sucked into space was FXed with a white cloudness prehaps that was a visision that Saul had about putting a bulit through Adam's eye in the first ep of the season and as for Tory's I think she isn't evil and if she realy did kill Cally I hope she burns in hell
        C. Edmund

Comment

Yikes!!! Great episode. I usually can't stand Cally. but I felt sympathy for her during this episode. Tori was genuinely creepy and menacing. I was shocked when she belted Cally and then airlocked her, but it made sense with the way Tori embraced her Cylon self earlier in the episode.

If Tori had let Cally live, I wonder what Cally would have done. Would she have kept the secret of the 4 cylons for the sake of her son, or would she have run to Adama as soon as she got the chance? Obviously, Tori didn't want to take that risk(although with Cally's recent history of depression, they could make a case for her mental instability).

Poor Cally showed genuine remorse for even thinking of killing her son.

Lee seemed to enjoy being a sh*t disturber.

Kara has no idea what she's doing. Her speech about being apart from her body seems to point to Kara being some sort of different being. Or else she's just plain crazy.

Wonder why Anders chose to separate from the other 3 cylons(I know to be with Kara but is there another reason too?). For some reason, Gaeta looked funny being on that ship with Kara....really out of place.

Cavil is a real *******, isn't he? No ressurection ship nearby for the 6's and 8's. Wonder what will happen?

Love how the Centaurians will only do something if Six says please.

Comment

Don't think the 6's and the 8's are dead. It would be stupid to kill them off now. I never liked cally, so don't really care they she's supposedly dead. I would love for Cally to be the final cylon.

Comment

Originally posted by Hypochondriac View Post
              Don't think the 6's and the 8's are dead. It would be stupid to kill them off now. I never liked cally, so don't really care they she's supposedly dead. I would love for Cally to be the final cylon.
              she got sucked out into space .......she's dead
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I don't think so as it was established early on in season 1 that Cylons can't have children together, only with a human.

A very good episode now, like most people I wanted Cally to live.

On a side note I liked the Star Trek reference in the episode now.

Comment

Thank goodness Cally got airlocked- never much liked her character, she was such a harpy, and whined all the time. Except for Seelix and a few other token characters, almost everyone from the Chief's original deck gang is dead.

Comment

I don't suppose it's significant that Cally mentioned she hadn't slept properly ever since they entereted the Nebula?

Comment

Originally posted by Zepro View Post
                      I don't suppose it's significant that Cally mentioned she hadn't slept properly ever since they entereted the Nebula?
                      i wondered that. but i think it's more likely that tyrol was just up and about and keeping her wondering ever since the nebula.
                      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Anyone notice Weapons Lock 1701D?
                        Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

I don't think what Tory did is what she would've done had she not been a Cylon. I mean, being one obviously has some kind of effect, just like Tigh imagining killing the Old Man and Anders' glowing eye. It's not like she's saying "hmm now that I'm a cylon I better act like one". It's probably some kind of subtle mind control or trigger.
                          My heart beats in 13/8.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
                            Anyone notice Weapons Lock 1701D?
                            Uh huh.

Comment

The way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised if the Cylons made duplicate bodies for every human in the fleet and transferred their consciousness to it. By the time they/reach find Earth, they will all be Cylons and infect the Earth...lol...j/k
                              It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by metabog View Post
                                I don't think what Tory did is what she would've done had she not been a Cylon. I mean, being one obviously has some kind of effect, just like Tigh imagining killing the Old Man and Anders' glowing eye. It's not like she's saying "hmm now that I'm a cylon I better act like one". It's probably some kind of subtle mind control or trigger.
                                Tory killed Cally because Cally potentially would've revealed the fact to Adama and Rosling and whoever else and thereby was a risk to them. It was the need to survive as well prevent being airlocked themselves that made Tory kill Cally.
                                Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Working...
                                X