Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i didnt watch yesterdays son ill watch the re-run but i did watch the firs episode

the idea of god and desperation was interesting, and the plot was interesting!
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I'm really enjoying this series so far, two great eppys so far.

Going to be very interesting to see what the Cylons have planned for Helo on Caprica. Does anybody else think that since the Boomer on Galactica is a Cylon, then the one on the planet could be the real Boomer, highly unlikely though but just a thought.

Originally posted by CultTVGirl
      More great comedy moments from Dr Baltar. Especially loved the look the President gave him in the meeting room. Priceless!

And just what is going on with the President and Apollo? She wants him to be her personal military adviser? Yeah, I'll bet she does!
      Likely to be something going on between Commander Adama and the President, bet ya! Also the way Baltar and Starbuck were looking at each other, Number 6 won't be pleased!!

To answer a question earlier in the thread, I think Sky are getting to show it first because they've partly funded it.

Comment

[QUOTE=Terok]I'm really enjoying this series so far, two great eppys so far.

Going to be very interesting to see what the Cylons have planned for Helo on Caprica. Does anybody else think that since the Boomer on Galactica is a Cylon, then the one on the planet could be the real Boomer, highly unlikely though but just a thought.
        QUOTE]

i have thought the same thing myself but there are just to many things that don't make sense like where was she, why wasn't she on the galactica, if she was replaced by a cylon then why didn't they kill her so the replacement wouldn't be uncovered, why pick her and not someone who isn't personally known to the crew.

it could just be that both Boomers are fake and she never was real

sigpic

Comment

It's odd about the Boomer on the planet, I think she's just has to be another Cylon, but was there ever a "real" human boomer or has Boomer always been a Cylon sleeper agent.

Also does the Boomer on the planet think she's the "real" Boomer, like the one on the ship, or is planet Boomer aware she's a cylon?

Soo many questions!

Comment

Originally posted by Markey2
            It's odd about the Boomer on the planet, I think she's just has to be another Cylon, but was there ever a "real" human boomer or has Boomer always been a Cylon sleeper agent.
            i think the Boomer on Caprica is the same Cylon from the end of the mini series so she would know she is a Cylon. if she is a Cylon, since we don't know how many "boomer class" cylons there are, it makes sense that she is the only one we have seen.

sigpic

Comment

I'm near dead cert that Boomer-on-Caprica knows she's a Cylon. The Cylon's seem to believe in a signle God for starters while the people on Galactica don't.

The Boomer on Galactica dosn't know she's a Cylon but must be starting to realise that something's wrong with her!
              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Its so sad, because i like her!!!
                Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by CultTVGirl
                  Okay, so Sharon (Boomer) wakes up on the Galactica soaking wet and with a bomb and a change of clothes in her bag. She can't remember what happened or how she got there. And when she goes to the weapons locker to put the bomb back, she finds that six more bombs are missing. But where are they and what's wrong with Sharon?

That's pretty much all I can say without giving away vital plot details from the episode, but if you do want to know more, let me know and I'll PM the details to you.
                  Spoil me! Please! I'm going bonkers...ok...bonkier
                  sigpic
                  Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                  "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Well I saw the 1st Ep and didn't think it was anything to fantastic thankfully the 2nd was alot better i'm hoping it will continue to get better, I really enjoy doc baltar especially when number 6 is having a nice chat with him in his head, I like the documentary stle there using and I also like how the human cylons are being done - caprica boomer knowing what she is and BSG Boomer not, It makes me want to continue watching and see what she gets up to next

Does anyone think the Chief suspects what she is?

Oh and boomer waking up wet - It's a winner for me
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thedon
                      Nope. I think he's totally clueless. Cute, but clueless.

He's too infatuated with her to suspect anything really bad. He's like her little puppy dog. Witness how he runs around covering up her mess in episode two.

It's sweet really.
                      "Never give up! Never surrender!" - Galaxy Quest

Comment

Can anyone post a summary for Episode 2?
                        A Quick Word from the Far Side of the Galaxy

Comment

Originally posted by JediTrilobite
                          I actually emailed a detailed summary of the episode to Alaskannut earlier this morning. But I don't have a copy - sorry!

Alaskannut - over to you!
                          "Never give up! Never surrender!" - Galaxy Quest

Comment

He's like her little puppy dog. Witness how he runs around covering up her mess in episode two.

It's sweet really.
                            More like he's a dumbass lol

It will be interesting to see how far she can twist him around her little cylon finger
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JediTrilobite
                              http://www.skyone.co.uk/programmes/b...ide.aspx?eid=2

Comment

i think he knows it but doesn't want to believe it. after what happened when Boomer found water, he definitey has to believe she is a Cylon but because he loves her he doesn't want to believe it

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X