Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG who saw tonights ep!!!! It started a bit slow but got into quite well, it got quite a few emotions going and makes me wonder what will happen about Cylon lady Sharon. Plus Dr Baltar. I really want to see how the cylons manipulate the guy on Caprica as well,. it should be soo good.

Comment

Originally posted by Markey2
      OMG!!!!!!!!!

Incredible, magnificant, amazing all rapped in one amazing package. This could possibly be the new hit scifi series, people should take it seriously because it's barely scifi, it's such a story based show and woooooooow!

I couldn't believe they brought the guy on Caprica back! That was sooo imaginative and the FX are top notch, super believable!

Gimme MORE!!
      I totally agree! It's great! My Monday nights now belong to BSG

erika

Comment

You forgot the 'B' in BSG. You make it seem like it is now Stargate (SG).

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
          does anyone know when Sky are repeating the new series? I go out on Mondya evenings.
          It gets repeated on Thursdays 8pm Sky One Mix and on Saturdays 7pm Sky One Mix...
          Sam....

Comment

Battlestar Galactica is depressingly bad. Its full of a whole load of modern filming techniques. Let me give you an example. We live in an age where you cant tell special effects from the real thing, where new concepts are introduced. You would suppose with such advancement the camera man would be able at least make an attempt to hold the camera steady. The whole time of watching it (Which in fact totalled to all of 5 minutes since most of that time I fell asleep) I felt like I was in Japan in the middle of an earthquake season. I mean come on, do the producers really think they're impressing anyone???

... Producer: "Here we go, we have x$£$x to spend on a new sci fi show. What are you going to do?"

... Script writer and directors: "Humm, well let me think? I know, Lets do what Hollywood always does! Lets take off an idea thats already been done, change the characters around and call it "Re- modernising" lets put several million into special effects to make it realistic, lets bring in some actors from Drama schools in England (English actors always make good bad guys)."

... Producer: "Sounds good, but we do have a problem, we may not be able to afford much in the way of a good crew.. all those overpaid actors really break down the script.. not to mention my own cut.

... Script writer and directors: "That no problem, lets pretend we're filming it... "in the moment" by wobbeling the floor all around the cast making all the viewers heads explode by the inevitable frustration!"

Really Im being too hard on them... if you get one of your geeky friends to tape it for you, you could fast forward it to the 3 1/2 minutes of sex, violence, people being mamed, burnt alive and Chaos.

For public health and saftey, by no means watch this program. If you do not heed these warnings then your eyes will disolve and your heart will be ****ted out your ass.

Sy~
            A lady came up to me on the street and pointed to my sued jacket...
            "You know a cow was murdered for that jacket?" She sneered. I replied in a psychotic tone...
            "I diddnt know there were any witnesses. Now I'll have to kill you to!"

Sy~

Comment

P.S. Bring on the negative rep points... but if you do, dont be a coward and not say who you are... I dont bite... too hard.

Sy~
              "You know a cow was murdered for that jacket?" She sneered. I replied in a psychotic tone...

Sy~

Comment

Hmmm...this series is starting to heat up!
                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Yeah, as hot as my ass after a curry.

Sy~

Sy~

Comment

It's not very common for a show to have no neat tied-in-a-bow ending at the end of ordinary (non series-end) eps. I like it.

Poor Boomer, she really doesn't want to be a villain!

Madeleine

Comment

Could one of you folks who have seen episode 2--"Water"--please either post a short synopsis of the ep, or say where a synopsis can be found...or even better, email me with the address of a place i can download it from??
                      sigpic
                      Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                      "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by Markey2
                        I really want to see how the cylons manipulate the guy on Caprica as well,. it should be soo good.
                        I don't like the cylon hussy! She should leave my poor Helo alone!

Has anyone heard anything on what's gonna happen to Helo? Does he manage to get back to the Galactica? I hope so, because he's my favourite character and I want him to stick around. Please don't kill him, cylon hussy!

*crosses fingers*

Anyway, episode two was really good. Boomer and Tyrol are so sweet together. You've gotta love how devoted he is to her. The ending of the episode was particularly interesting as well. Is Boomer still Boomer or is she now a fully-fledged cylon? Because she was walking around mighty suspiciously!

More great comedy moments from Dr Baltar. Especially loved the look the President gave him in the meeting room. Priceless!

And just what is going on with the President and Apollo? She wants him to be her personal military adviser? Yeah, I'll bet she does!

Overall, a quality episode. In fact, the whole show is pure quality. If only there was more stuff like BSG on TV right now...
                        "Never give up! Never surrender!" - Galaxy Quest

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
                          Could one of you folks who have seen episode 2--"Water"--please either post a short synopsis of the ep, or say where a synopsis can be found...or even better, email me with the address of a place i can download it from??
                          Okay, so Sharon (Boomer) wakes up on the Galactica soaking wet and with a bomb and a change of clothes in her bag. She can't remember what happened or how she got there. And when she goes to the weapons locker to put the bomb back, she finds that six more bombs are missing. But where are they and what's wrong with Sharon?

That's pretty much all I can say without giving away vital plot details from the episode, but if you do want to know more, let me know and I'll PM the details to you.
                          "Never give up! Never surrender!" - Galaxy Quest

Comment

The beginnging made no sence which was really amazing because you don't realise what had happened till later in the episode.

I love the way Boomers playing it, at first, in the first scene I think she's truelly shocked. She then comes to realise that the finger could point at her and she gets all paranoid. I also love the way that i don't think she really knows shes a Cylon.

Comment

I think part of her does know she's a cylon, but another part of her is suppressing that. Like how she was struggling to tell Tyrol about what she'd found on the planet but couldn't quite manage it, and then at the same time she started visualising the you-know-what, and the compulsion for her to tell *something* just overwhelmed her. Her programming allowed her to tell only that which didn't give her away.

I think if she ever had to confront the truth of what she is she'd probably lose all her sleeper-ness, like Talia in B5 who didn't know she was an agent until the switch was tripped.

Madeleine

Comment

i think that Boomer is trying to fight her programming. she thinks she is Cylon but is trying to be human. it could come to a point in a future episode where she is revealed to be a Cylon but wants to be human so she decides to ignore what she has been programmed to do and tries to be who she wants to be and decides to help the Galactica.

i think it is the same type of things number 6 is going through. she is doing what she is programmed to do but yet she is in love and obsessed with a human and even wants to have a kid with him and is trying to protect him (who knows, maybe it is only because he is also a Cylon)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X