Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God was not revealed, only talked about.

Comment

But I just want to know one thing, was "God" Dirk Benedict like it was rumoured to be? A simple yes or no will suffice (please!), so it doesn't get too spoilerish.
      Number 6 has an avid "belief" in a God who seems to control everything and keeps telling Gaius that all the things he's doing is an act of God and yadda ya. The way she speeks of him makes me and a few others think that maybe he's actually the Cylon leader but other than No.6 speaking of him it is as of yet unkown whether "God" actually physically exists.

What I found interesting was the mentioning of the prophecies (which has a really cool name) and the idea that it has all happened before (and hinting at what is to come).

Oh yeh Starbuck did aptly call herself "God" when she was training new recruits, but that was just as a sort of joke I think.

Comment

'Hand Of God' was another great episode.

It was good to see Apollo finally get some screen time and take center stage, and Starbuck being brought into the position of responsibility for the attack on the base. Given that Apollo is also meant to be a great pilot, I was left wondering why there was so much doubt as to whether the mission could be completed without Starbuck.

Cylon religion again plays its part when Six asks Baltar to put his faith in god, and by the end Baltar is really believing that he's an instrument of god. Something else to boost his ego, oh no!

And, on Caprica, looks like Boomer's got morning sickness! as Helo might finally have started to twig that there's something not right.

Comment

Originally posted by Markey2
          The only thing predictable about this show is that I'll enjoy it
          Just the way I think.

Every episode has everything good sci-fi needs to entertain. I only hope the show will be renewed and not simply cancelled after 1 episodes...

Comment

Originally posted by TK 1401
            Just the way I think.

Every episode has everything good sci-fi needs to entertain. I only hope the show will be renewed and not simply cancelled after 1 episodes...
            Weeeelll... Scuttlebutt is that the programme makers have been asked for at least another half a season worth of scripts at this early stage (this news came down the pike in late Nov/early Dec) so I think the chances of a 2nd series are very good.

I'm just hoping that our American friends will give it a chance and tune in *prays to the Lords of Kobol that this is so*

Comment

Originally posted by Bub-bub
              I'm just hoping that our American friends will give it a chance and tune in *prays to the Lords of Kobol that this is so*
              I know I will. I've already bought the miniseries, and I've had multiple chances for downloading the episodes, but have refrained from doing so. All this hype from you guys really makes me want to see it! One more week to go!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
              [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                I know I will. I've already bought the miniseries, and I've had multiple chances for downloading the episodes, but have refrained from doing so. All this hype from you guys really makes me want to see it! One more week to go!
                Amen to that, DFA.

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                  First up - that's a killer AV you've got. I won't say this too loudly lest my fellow hussies hear me but this new Apollo is one hell of a honey!*yells loudly* not as cute as Daniel of course but... *stops yelling*

Secondly - trust me. You won't be disappointed. I envy you because you can start watching it from the beginning. You've got the chance to discover it when all we've got over here is the last three episodes and then...

That's all in the laps of those nice people at Sci-fi and Sky (who shouldn't be too disappointed with the ratings - not as high as SG-1 but certainly in the top ten for the week!) who pay for it...

Comment

Just realised somethimg watching thr Season 5 boxset i got for christmas. The girl who plays Boomer also Played Lt. Satterfield in SG-1's 'The Proving Ground'
                    sigpic
                    Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                      Just realised somethimg watching thr Season 5 boxset i got for christmas. The girl who plays Boomer also Played Lt. Satterfield in SG-1's 'The Proving Ground'
                      I think someone mentioned that somewhere on the forum, but thanks for the observation. Always good to have a refresher.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Working...
                      X