No announcement yet.

The Roslin/Adama Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that was what made me start to cry cause I realized she was never going to get to LIVE in the cabin with him!! O_O!! I cried so hard1!! It was so sad... but so good at teh same time!!
    sigpic

Comment

It was so sad but so perfectly tragic as well. The writers did an amazing job in making it so. It's like Romeo and Juliet but BETTER.

Comment

WAY BETTER!!

their love was real and it touched the fans!! i just adored watching it all unfold and come to an end.... hated that Roslin died, but.... UGH.... there was no TRUE HAPPY ending for anyone on BSG!!
        sigpic

Comment

yeah. it really hit me hard when they all finally found a home. but they went through so much that it was a bitter-sweet moment. also I felt a sense of emptiness inside because they all had to start over from scratch with their lives. and most of their loved ones died. But I must add that I loved the portrayal of evolution after they all were wiped out; it took away some of the sadness... somewhat.

Comment

this show was amazing!! i loved it all!!
            sigpic

Comment

i know! I wish it could have gone on forever and yet the way they ended it was so good!

Comment

the way they ended the show was bitter sweet and fit for the way the story was written. still would have loved for Roslin to her cabin though'...
                sigpic

Comment

In a way, I do appreciate how realistic it all ended up. You know, a miracle didn't happen in the end (like Roslin was miraculously healed or anything). In a way, it made you appreciate all the Roslin/Adama moments throughout the series and it really made you MISS THEM. I don't think I would ever get over their perfect relationship. To me, theirs was the BEST character relationship I ever followed.

Comment

TOTALLY!! The went from Allies, to enemies, to friends, to lovers, and in the End Roslin was really Adama's wife. It was.... just amazing!!
                    sigpic

Comment

It really was. One of the best relationships on TV. It did make you appreciate it all more.

In a way, I do appreciate how realistic it all ended up. You know, a miracle didn't happen in the end (like Roslin was miraculously healed or anything).
                      That's what fanfic is for.

Comment

I pulled S3 off the shelf and went straight to UNFINISHED BUSINESS!!

Adama and Roslin are so damn cute when they are high!! O_O!! I was OD on the cuteness! lol!
                        sigpic

Comment

Lol there are so many great things about 'Unfinished Business'! They're highness is hilarious, and intoxicating too. Man, they're too cute. I always go straight to The Oath just for the kiss.

Comment

I like a lot of their flirting in S3 and I will more than likely watch S4.0 all the way through and then parts of S4.5.... more than anything I will stop at the end of the MUTINY arc.
                            sigpic

Comment

I have rewatched Unfinished Business so many times that I probably have memorized 95% of the script! I loved the intimacy-especially the embracing looks they give each other ??? I especially love to watch the extended episode. I t is just too much!
                              I also love S1 when Pegasus joined the fleet. I was totally engrossed in the Roslin-Adama scenes. Just thinking about it now makes me wanna watch the ENTIRE series all aver again! I will never get tired of drooling over their relationship. NEVER!!!

Comment

the only thing that i enjoyed from Baltar was when he asked, "Do you think someone will ever command this fleet who's last name is NOT Adama." I just loved how he lumped Roslin in with that question! lol!

But their relationship was truly awesome and when the Pegasus showed up in S2 I was like... O_O!! Roslin just lost seeing Adama!!! NO!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X