No announcement yet.

The Roslin/Adama Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they had the best relationship on the show IMHO! lol!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      they had the best relationship on the show IMHO! lol!
      Well duh...
      sigpic
      "Science flies you to the moon.
      Religion flies you into buildings."

Comment

lmao!!! I just love how they could read each other, mirror each other, and just be so in sync!
        sigpic

Comment

I wonder what if Adama dies before Roslin?
          What Roslin should do?

"So come with me and we'll make many storms."

Comment

She'd survive it. If anyone has the ability to survive horrific personal tragedies it's Laura Roslin. Don't ask me how she does it but it's just who she is. She somehow manages to pick herself up, time and again. Probably why she was so calm during the initial attacks, she'd already lost the people she cared most deeply about. I'm not saying she didn't care, just that she coped so magnificently with it because of the experience of past traumas.

I loved Laura
            sigpic

Comment

lmao!!! I just love how they could read each other, mirror each other, and just be so in sync!
              Like that scene where Gaeta stabs Baltar in the neck and they go rushing in. Laura manages to say, 'I'll distract him, you sneak round and take him' with a single look! They were, as you say, just so in sync!! LOVE moments like that, that show a deeper understanding, an ability to read each other. Or when she 'wins' the election and he calls to congratulate her and can tell something's not right... *sigh*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aphelionite View Post
                She'd survive it. If anyone has the ability to survive horrific personal tragedies it's Laura Roslin. Don't ask me how she does it but it's just who she is. She somehow manages to pick herself up, time and again. Probably why she was so calm during the initial attacks, she'd already lost the people she cared most deeply about. I'm not saying she didn't care, just that she coped so magnificently with it because of the experience of past traumas.

I loved Laura
                ITA!! Laura would go on and on until it would be too much and then she would break down in private until she got it all out.

Originally posted by Aphelionite View Post
                Like that scene where Gaeta stabs Baltar in the neck and they go rushing in. Laura manages to say, 'I'll distract him, you sneak round and take him' with a single look! They were, as you say, just so in sync!! LOVE moments like that, that show a deeper understanding, an ability to read each other. Or when she 'wins' the election and he calls to congratulate her and can tell something's not right... *sigh*
                he knew how woman long before he thought of her as HIS WOMAN. She was everything he was looking for and everything that infuriated him.
                sigpic

Comment

Hello my good old people!!!

I wasnt been here soooo long, OMG...whats my problem

I was so sad after BSG has ended, I can't believe that my best characters are gone, no more A/R, no more Galactica...frak :cry:

So after two years I decided to watch BSG one more time from the begining...ofcourse, after I have read two BSG books this summer

I am so happy now
                  my feelings are so "jumpy", again ...like it is my first time to watch

P.S.- my english is not excellent but I hope You will understand what I mean to say
                  sigpic

Comment

I loved when they met up again on Kobol when Adama came to get her. Even then he didn't want to be away from her.
                    Yeah, that was fun to watch.
                    sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                      Yeah, that was fun to watch.
                      It was so awesome! I love how Adama and Roslin share this look before Bill see's his son and Laura see's Billy!
                      sigpic

Comment

Erm, I hope Bill saw Lee before he saw Laura else his eyesight was much worse than I thought! lol! It's been ages since I watched any BSG... too busy rewatching ST:TNG!
                        sigpic

Comment

got home a few days ago from dragoncon and Mary and Eddie are still so awesome!! Mary is still Hawt too! Got to talk to her a lil bit about being on the CLOSER! It was fantastic!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Aww, seeing this thread makes me miss BSG. A/R is such a beautiful ship... I'm feeling nostalgic now.

Comment

Hehe!! Roslin and Adama were such an awesome ship and they made the show all the more enjoyable and interesting! lol1
                              sigpic

Comment

Mary McDonnell was the reason I first started watching the show. She and EJO had the most amazing chemistry. Watching the kissing scene in 'The Oath' still gives me chills... so moving.

Comment

Working...
                                X