The Roslin/Adama Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Himisoara View Post
    OMG..I love those two people.Their are great together,the chemistry between them...oh,it's so wonderful how love can pass everything and they demonstrate us.
    I would be very disappointed if they were'nt be together,because I smelled from the beginning that they would be together.They are only reason I watched this show.
    And now i remember them and it makes me cry...i cried so much at the ending when she died...i could not believe that she dies.But i was happy that she died with him beside her.<33

Lol,i'm a little touching now!!!^^

I loved Roslin and Adama from the beginning! i mean they had the best relationship ever!!

You're not the only one that cried.... I bawled like a baby even before they got in the raptor!! Iw as like "OH NO!!!"
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aphelionite View Post
      Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      I think Adama realized he needed Roslin around during Home pt.2 when he went to get her from Kobol. Then I think he started falling in love with her when he was certain he as losing her. Roslin gets saved and he has more time to fall for her. Having her down on New Caprica made him want her. I believe that on Ground Breaking day he and Roslin just got high and watched the stars.

As for Roslin I believe she fell for him on New Caprica and finally allowed herself to love him when she was away from him on the Basestar while she was having the vision. He came for her and she wanted him and loved him enough to admit it when he came for her.
      Yep. I pretty much agree with all of that, lol.I should make up something I don't agree with in the interests of lively debate... *twiddles thumbs* Nope, got nothing. Except this music video that basically tells exactly that version of the story, lol1
      I enjoyed watching them falling in love and learning to trust each other and being each others greatest strength and each others greatest weakness. They just... were so awesome!
      sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed watching them falling in love and learning to trust each other and being each others greatest strength and each others greatest weakness. They just... were so awesome!
        I know.^_^ I have just 15 years old and i can't believe that i've been attracted for such a wonderful couple.You know...i've been thinking why not ...Starbuck,because she's young and she has a super character in this show...but no:]].
        I look the entire show and i wonder why not Adama just take Roslin...you know.But it would much simple and the chemistry between them would not exist that much....

Sorry for my english,i'm romanian girl ..lol!!:]]

"So come with me and we'll make many storms."

Comment

Originally posted by Himisoara View Post
          I know.^_^ I have just 15 years old and i can't believe that i've been attracted for such a wonderful couple.You know...i've been thinking why not ...Starbuck,because she's young and she has a super character in this show...but no:]].
          I look the entire show and i wonder why not Adama just take Roslin...you know.But it would much simple and the chemistry between them would not exist that much....

Sorry for my english,i'm romanian girl ..lol!!:]]
          That's ok! I'm american and my english can be terrible!! lol!

You have to know that Roslin thought about it the first time she saw Adama. He had to have thought about having her in his rack too! lol! I just love they looks they would give each other when the other had their back turned. Adama checked out Roslin's legs quite a few times!! lmao!
          sigpic

Comment

That's ok! I'm american and my english can be terrible!! lol!

You have to know that Roslin thought about it the first time she saw Adama. He had to have thought about having her in his rack too! lol! I just love they looks they would give each other when the other had their back turned. Adama checked out Roslin's legs quite a few times!! lmao!
            Ohh,yeah. I saw that:]].I read that Ronald D. Moore wanted to see Adama and Roslin in bed from season 1..and i was like "OMFG!!"that new made my day...lol!!And you know,i'm just think about "A Disquiet Follows My Soul" when i saw Roslin and Adama in bed,together,naked and i wonder if they made love or they just stay like this for...i don't know,sweetness maybe!?:]]

Comment

I totally loved them in bed together.... I watched an interview with MM and EJO and they were asked about the scene, if she was really naked, and EJO answers, "Naked as a J-Bird." Or something like that!! lol! And MM says the same about him. they were both totally naked under there....

I wish I could remember where I saw that interview! lmao!
              sigpic

Comment

In the A Disquiet Follows My Soul podcast RDM (who directed that ep) says that he had it in mind as the first time they'd slept together but the actors (MM and EJO) thought they'd been sleeping together on and off since New Caprica. Love that!

Don't think Laura thought about Adama in a remotely sexual way till at least season 2.5 though. I mean look at all the stuff she had on her plate: she'd just split with Adar, just found out she had cancer, had just been made president in the middle of the worst crisis ever and it's only 6 months between the miniseries and Epiphanies - someone as practical and focussed (and deeply in denial about her prognosis) just wouldn't be thinking along those lines - imho. Bill on the other hand: legs legs legs! lol
                sigpic
                "Science flies you to the moon.
                Religion flies you into buildings."

Comment

I focused on Roslin's legs most of the time too!! lol! She has nice legs! lol! Bill obviously had good taste!! hehe!
                  sigpic

Comment

I always feel like such a perv at the end of Ressurrection Ship 2, when she's promoting him - *lots* of leg! lol. And the kiss! Aw! My friend swears you can see Adama's thumb carress Laura's jawline if you slow it down and look hard enough but I can't see it - think she has selective sight - wish I did!!
                    sigpic

Comment

lmao!! That's ok!! i look at her legs a lot too!! hehe!

As for their FIRST kiss I would love to see him stroke her jawline. It would be awesome to see!! lol! They have had so many tender moments that were so fantastic and true and spoke volumes to who they were.
                      sigpic

Comment

Teeny tiny excerpt from the story I'm working on set in the weeks after the election. Thinking of renaming the chapter this came from 'The Torture of Bill', I do just *torture* him all the way through it, lol. It's so much fun. Thought it went well with the 'legs' theme we've got going ;P

'...What?’ she asked when she turned back to find him staring again.
                        Busted. That dress just clung to all the right places. He‘d lost his train of thought. ‘I expected to find you still nursing a hangover and you look like you‘ve just come back from a weekend shopping in Paluva.’
                        ‘Behold the power of a makeover,’ she joked, handing him his drink with a ‘cheers’ before seating herself on the bed opposite.
                        Powerful indeed, thought Bill as he tried not to stare at her legs, wondering if she was doing this on purpose, if in fact her new plan was to give him a heart-attack, because she was definitely affecting his blood-pressure.
                        Probably just wishful thinking; death by tantalising hemline.
                        sigpic

Comment

i have one where Laura is getting ready to be given the presidency again:

Bill stood and watched Laura button the last button on her white blouse she wore over her white tank top. Today she was being sworn in as the President again. Laura smiled at him through the mirror and it made her feel better when he returned the smile. She had to be the only President in Colonial history who has been sworn in without being elected. The added bonus is that she could work with Adama in close quarters again. That thought made things low in her belly tightening. He gave her a light smile and rested his hand low on her back. Her breath caught in her thought and Laura found herself wanting more of his touch and not sure how to ask for it. Without a conscious thought Laura leaned back into the touch and sighed. Most of her tension drained away except for the sexual. Adama could always make her think nasty thoughts. When the worlds ended she thought that these kind of thoughts would leave her be, but ever since she met Bill Adama those thoughts came to her in more frequent fantasies and in intensity. 'At least you are being a good girl and keeping those thoughts off your face.' Laura thought and stiffened when she felt Adama's arms come around her waist.

"I still think you look good in red." He whispered into her ear as he held her close. Flashes of her in the red dress had haunted his dreams for months and they only go worse when he laid eyes on Laura Roslin again.

Laura relaxed into his arms and sighed again. It made things easier when she and Adama could be like this for ever how long it lasted before they had to be the Leaders of the Fleet again. She was only minutes away from being sworn in and all she could think about was Adama shoving her up against the wall so they could frak. It had been in the back of her mind ever since she saw him enter her quarters. There was still that big bed Baltar had put in here, though she made sure to change the sheets because she was going to have to sleep on it for a while.

"You know we could always put this thing on hold and get into that big bed I have right over there." Laura pointed and she watched as Bill followed her gaze. She could see a few thoughts fly over his face and she wanted to know what they were.

"We can't do that... right now at least." Bill replied and kissed the side of her neck.

"Of course we can, I'm the President." Laura tried to reason.

"Not yet you're not, until then you are still just a school teacher." Bill nipped at the side of her neck again he smiled when he felt Laura shiver. They stayed like that for a few more minutes until a knock brought them back to themselves and Laura had to move away to straighten her blouse. Some how some of the buttons had come undone and Laura knew why.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi, I'm new both to BSG and this forum. Yesterday I've watched "Unfinished Business" and today I've read there are deleted and extended scenes. I could find some of the extended scenes but, reading the podcast for the episode, I've discovered there was a scene in which a stoned Adama sings to Roslin. I was wondering if that scene was ever released and how can I find it? It'd be so cool to see this: "[Adama] started singing some song that he remembers from fighter pilot school and she starts laughing. She's, "What the hell is that?" He's like, "I don't remember man, some dude,"" aw

Help a newbie out

Comment

Originally posted by mirandascully View Post
                              Hi, I'm new both to BSG and this forum. Yesterday I've watched "Unfinished Business" and today I've read there are deleted and extended scenes. I could find some of the extended scenes but, reading the podcast for the episode, I've discovered there was a scene in which a stoned Adama sings to Roslin. I was wondering if that scene was ever released and how can I find it? It'd be so cool to see this: "[Adama] started singing some song that he remembers from fighter pilot school and she starts laughing. She's, "What the hell is that?" He's like, "I don't remember man, some dude,"" aw

Help a newbie out

If you get S3 on DVD there are two versions of UNFINISHED BUSINESS the TV version and the extended cut. Adama singing to Roslin is so awesome!! The DVD'S are well worth the money you spend to get them!!
                              sigpic

Comment

If you get S3 on DVD there are two versions of UNFINISHED BUSINESS the TV version and the extended cut. Adama singing to Roslin is so awesome!! The DVD'S are well worth the money you spend to get them!!
                                Yeah? i don't hear about that deleted scene.It's awesome<333

Comment

Working...
                                X