No announcement yet.

The Roslin/Adama Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would anyone like to make a shippy video to one of Snow Patrols gorgeous songs? I'm soooooo in love with their music at the moment and their songs are so A/R. Open Your Eyes, You're All I Have and Chasing Cars are such sweet songies. I promise I'll reward you with fic! Sidhe and *E*K*R* know my idea hehehe xxx

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
      *waves and hugs*
      doing just shippy...*giggles*
      and how might you be?

*sigh*
      That pic so looks like Lauras trying restrain herself from jumping on Bill or something lolol xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
        *huggles *E*K*R** This is so beautiful!
        *handles pencils* You're my shippy vid goddess! *bows*
        I know, isn't she awesome?! That scene with Bill sobbing--gah!! It just gets me every damn time and I want to hug him. *reaches for tissues*

lucylou, how IS your fic coming, by the way? Have you started writing yet, or are you still working it out in your head?

Thanks to Dorka for this beautiful sig!!

Comment

Still workin it out. It keeps threatening to get really sad and I'm trying to keep that at bay lolol xxx

Comment

Originally posted by lucylou
            Would anyone like to make a shippy video to one of Snow Patrols gorgeous songs? I'm soooooo in love with their music at the moment and their songs are so A/R. Open Your Eyes, You're All I Have and Chasing Cars are such sweet songies. I promise I'll reward you with fic! Sidhe and *E*K*R* know my idea hehehe xxx
            Oh God I love Chasing Cars!!! *Is on shippy high*

Spoiler:
            COT SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EKR: Still downloading... *Doesn't have broadband* Grr!

*Huggles mopsy because...your name makes me go awwww!*
            Bill:When you think you love somebody, you love them. That’s what love is – thoughts.

This beautiful sig was made by the beautiful *E*K*R*

Comment

*bows before fellow snow patrol fan*

well... 'chasing cars' has been an inspiration for a few fics I've read...

and I absolutely ADORE 'open your eyes' but they used it SO well in the ER season finalle, and I didn't think i could top that!

so, yeah I have though about it... but not done one yet.. i think i might wait to see if we get our 'cot scene' in season 3- then make a new vid to 'chasing cars' depending on how many shippy scenes we get in season 3.

and also... yeah, i know your fic idea (its ACE everyone!!)

Comment

That pic so looks like Lauras trying restrain herself from jumping on Bill or something lolol xxx
                LOL..you're so right!! He's like..."are you coming or not??"

*giggles*

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamon

EKR: Still downloading... *Doesn't have broadband* Grr!
                  sorry!!

*huggles*

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
                    LOL..you're so right!! He's like..."are you coming or not??"

*giggles*

*I'm thinking that Laura prefers the couch she seems ready to jump him and pull him back down*
                    *hee did I just say that*

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamon
                      *Huggles mopsy because...your name makes me go awwww!*
                      you are such a sweetheart, cinnamon,

I haven't had time to read back yet- have you seen there will be a catch-up programme broadcast in sept/oct narrated by Laura Roslin?

Comment

Originally posted by sidhe
                        And are you working on a new fic, my dear? Pretty please? *bats eyelashes*
                        I wish. >_< Snappy has abandonned me. But, I'll try! ^_^

*E*K*R, your videos are absolutely amazing. Just thought I'd say that. *hands over golden pencils*

I do not have the talent to make this sig. It was Elly! *gives cookie* You rock my socks. It be so pretty, pretty. ^_^

[Currently No Banner of Shameless Fanfic Advertising]

o_O

Comment

Originally posted by PearlWing
                          *E*K*R, your videos are absolutely amazing. Just thought I'd say that. *hands over golden pencils*
                          thankyou!! *accepts pencil's graciously, then hands them back in recognition of pearlwing's stunning fics*

naughty snappy!

Comment

Bet we wont get it in England <whimper>

Comment

Bet we wont get it in England <whimper>
                              do we ever? *sighs*

still that is why we have *whispers* download

Comment

Oooo another England peep? Helloooooooooooo! I'm the resident newbie! Dude I've posted almost 100 times in about two days! Thanks for keeping my chin up you guys! I'm so lonely at the moment and so down. You really keep my chin up! So say we all!

Comment

Working...
                                X