X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    Racist much?
    How would you like it if I blindly attributed something that hasn't happened yet to LBGT folks?
    Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all Terrorists are Muslim. (not said by you directly)
    How is that not "blind attribution"?
    Oh, and if you -did- attribute stuff to LGBT folks, I'd ask you to prove it, same as I would any folks.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Racist much?
      How would you like it if I blindly attributed something that hasn't happened yet to LBGT folks?
      Wait, are you seriously telling me you haven't noticed the general notion that if white guys do something that if it were darker-skinned guys, they'd immediately be labeled terrorists but the white guys aren't labelled that way?

Because it's a rather obvious observation. Those three in Kansas the latest example.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

So how is attacking a mosque not terrorism

Attack a church that's terrorism?
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Racist much?
          ...... But that already happens?

LGBT people are blamed every time there's a major storm. Apparently it makes your god angry.

And I'm sure you could find out about all the other things they're blamed for yourself....

Remember the trans bathroom panic?

Trans people are still using public restrooms. Just like they always have. And still no attacks.. Apart from the straight men using the panic as an excuse to harass women to "check their genders"

Comment

I for one blame PH when things go wrong. She has been our scapegoat for as long as I remember
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

My point was that since FH is one of the most strident opponents of discrimination & bigotry, so her post was sorta like the folks in the glass house throwing stones.

Comment

My point was that since FH is one of the most strident opponents of discrimination & bigotry, so her post was sorta like the folks in the glass house throwing stones.
                FH just repeated the line that always comes out when the shooter is white. That they're "mentally ill" while the non-white shooters are immediately labelled terrorists.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  What's type C?
                  Burning down the system and everything in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                    FH just repeated the line that always comes out when the shooter is white. That they're "mentally ill" while the non-white shooters are immediately labelled terrorists.
                    Aren't we all mentally ill in some ways? I'm a philophobic myself
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

The gift that keeps on giving:

FBI reopens Clinton email investigation after new messages found
                      The FBI has reopened its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private server while secretary of state after discovering new emails, in a stunning turn of events just days before the presidential election.

FBI Director James Comey wrote in a letter to top members of Congress Friday that the bureau has “learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation.”

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                        So, even if I quote myself, which you can factcheck, you still feel I was talking about -you- the singular?
                        Come on man.
                        Seeing how you have in on other things in the past, towards me, it certainly seemed the logical inference..
                        BUT since it was not then please accept an apology..

Ok, So what do you say to Trump saying he wants to bring Jobs back to America, yet uses illegal labour and makes all his Trump branded products overseas?
                        Hypocritical...

What we don't get is how -anything- Trump has said and done could lead you to the conclusion that he is "better". If you Only care about burning down the system, vote Trump. When you have burned it down, and everything goes sideways though, accept that Trump supporters did it.
                        Cause to us, Actions (wrong doings of clinton) are worse than the WORDS of trump (which i have admitted several times are some high ass stupid stuff)...

its the difference between one person saying "i am gonna stomp your daughter into the mud", and another who actually DID it.. BOTH are untrustworthy, but the one who DID The deed is to me far more untrustworthy than the one who just talks it up..

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                        I've seen what happened with Brexit. I know one Silvio Berlusconi. I don't need to think long to see what the consequences of a Trump presidency will be. I can't help that the choice this election is so ****ty, i don't disagree that Hillary is a ****ty choice. It's just that Trump in my book isn't even a choice.
                        And that's part of the problem. How some people seem to thing just cause OF his foul mouth he is automatically 'no longer a choice', when that's all he has.. his mouth removing him from the running.. As if that is tons worse than actually BEING corrupt as hillary is.
                        I just can't figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          And that's part of the problem. How some people seem to thing just cause OF his foul mouth he is automatically 'no longer a choice', when that's all he has.. his mouth removing him from the running.. As if that is tons worse than actually BEING corrupt as hillary is.
                          it isn't just like it isn't worse than actually being corrupt as he himself is but I reckon you can't figure that one out either

Comment

The general observation goes right over your head apparently.

Though the pattern is almost laughable.
                            I imagine, you haven't seen the chart then.

Here you go:

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                            Burning down the system and everything in it.
                            Ah...

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              Hypocritical...

Or an indication of his true beliefs and motives?

Cause to us, Actions (wrong doings of clinton) are worse than the WORDS of trump (which i have admitted several times are some high ass stupid stuff)...

its the difference between one person saying "i am gonna stomp your daughter into the mud", and another who actually DID it.. BOTH are untrustworthy, but the one who DID The deed is to me far more untrustworthy than the one who just talks it up..

So, Hillary is a babysitter of your kid, or daughter (using your example and expanding upon it). She allowed your daughter to play with matches and didn't notice that your daughter went into the front yard and played in the street because she was too busy deleting her emails. Bad babysitter right? even dangerous?

So your logic is that you'd hire Trump even though he just said that he was going to let her play in the street unsupervised and allow her to handle objects that are dangerous for children to handle? Would you seriously make the argument that just because he said these things and didn't do them it makes him better than Hillary who actually did do them?
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

The kid's grounded, one way or another.

Comment

Working...
                                X