• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    The kid's grounded, one way or another.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Would anyone here seriously consider leaving Trump alone and unsupervised with a young girl?

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
        Would anyone here seriously consider leaving Trump alone and unsupervised with a young girl?

I know two women who were okay with it
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          The general observation goes right over your head apparently.

Though the pattern is almost laughable.
          I imagine, you haven't seen the chart then.

Here you go:
          No, I hadn't seen that. It is funny, though.

Comment

And does anyone else think the sudden rush of sexcapades on Trumps part might be the result of a Clinton smear campaign? I'm not saying that that Trump's hands are clean, but I strongly suspect some of the accusers are being prod by the Democrats.

Comment

and now FBI reopening the email case - right before the elections that's good timing

then again agencies like the FBI naturally support the GOP (especially this candidate)

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                and now FBI reopening the email case - right before the elections that's good timing

then again agencies like the FBI naturally support the GOP (especially this candidate)
                Now you sound like Annoyed and his conspiracy theories
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                  And does anyone else think the sudden rush of sexcapades on Trumps part might be the result of a Clinton smear campaign? I'm not saying that that Trump's hands are clean, but I strongly suspect some of the accusers are being prod by the Democrats.
                  Let me ask you. Would you strongly suspect them to be lairs had Trump not been in this race at all? I find it rich that Trump and Supporters would willy nilly accuse Bill Clinton of rape and Hillary of abiding rape and then turn around and say "It's a DNC Plot!" once the tables get turned on them.

So either no one raped/assualted anyone unless actual proof appears, or they both did. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes, because who in their right mind would lie about being sexually assaulted in some way or another.... that's just ludicrous. Especially how people judge.

Or what Tood says... probably better whe he says.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

You mean the ones that came from recordings of Trump saying he did these things?

Comment

I'm not saying that that Trump's hands are clean
                        especially after all that grabbing

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        Now you sound like Annoyed and his conspiracy theories
                        nope just saying, it's a fascinating coincidence that people who are both very powerful and support Trump have decided at what happens to be the most auspicious point in time to reopen a case against his opponent - that makes Trump one incredibly lucky dog who must be born under the luckiest star. I was merely reflecting upon this that's all :|
                        Last edited by SoulReaver; 28 October 2016, 07:39 PM.

Comment

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/14/us...warted-kansas/

They are facing domestic terrorism charges...... Well that is surprising. It's right in the first two lines of the article.
                          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                            it isn't just like it isn't worse than actually being corrupt as he himself is but I reckon you can't figure that one out either
                            And what's his corruption?
                            His mouth? How is that corrupt?
                            His taking millions in tax deductions by the law? Again how is that corrupt?
                            Some of his firms going bankrupt? Again where's the corruption??

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post

So your logic is that you'd hire Trump even though he just said that he was going to let her play in the street unsupervised and allow her to handle objects that are dangerous for children to handle? Would you seriously make the argument that just because he said these things and didn't do them it makes him better than Hillary who actually did do them?
                            Maybe its cause i find DEEDS worse than words..

Especially when there was SO DAMN MANY times they could have spoken out, and had to wait till just after the 2nd debate before coming forward. AND IT IS ALSO reminiscent of what happened with Herman Cain..
                            Oh and what happened with those claims against Cain? Oh yea, they just disappeared as soon as he dropped out of the race...

Comment

So why do white people hold up signs saying "Blacks for Trump?"

Where are the actual black people who should be holding up those signs?
                              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I think the sexual harrassment claims against Trump are completely true. I also think they are overblown and their use by the Clinton campaign is manipulative.

I also think they don't matter to the question of whether or not he should get elected. Personal conduct and political conduct are different things. JFK's affair with a 19 year old intern, up to and including making her give oral sex to a friend of his, made him a sexual predator by modern standards but as a politician we do not judge him on that.

Trump's big problem as a presidential candidate isn't that he is a sexual predator. It's his disdain for democracy. It's his constant gaslighting of the voters with promises that he has no qualms going back on. It's the fact that he calls the legitimacy of American democracy as such into question with his allegations that anything and everything is rigged. It's his complete absence of a coherent political program.

Trump is a grenade thrown into American political system by people who have grown so disaffected with the political establishment they'd rather see it all blow up.
                                If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Working...
                                X