This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    He -should- have been elected, but as you say people are too indoctrinated to see what is in their faces.
    I think the root cause is that the effective two-party system reduces everything to either for or against and destroys any sense of nuance.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
      I think the root cause is that the effective two-party system reduces everything to either for or against and destroys any sense of nuance.
      It does. I have to constantly defend myself for disliking both of the choices
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        Then why the need for "superdelegates", pledged to vote for whomever the the DNC tells them to vote for? If the DNC wasn't in the tank for Clinton, why use them at all?

Trump may talk about the the general election being rigged, but I rather suspect the Democratic primaries were what was rigged.
        Plus why is it the DNC is the only party that HAS superdelegates??

Comment

I'm not jinxing it. Hillary has a lead but it's still close. What i'm saying is, it would never have been a contest if he knew when to shut up.
          alrite
          all the same those skits & spoofs where Hillary claims she's already won piss me off - when if Trump wins these folks will look mighty foolish (and they'll be to blame)

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            The republicans have a similar thing.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              I miss FH already

Who will make me waffles now?
              Her new Dutch overlords will turn Belgium into one giant Waffle exporting factory. It will be glorious. At the same time I have kidnapped a Marine regiment to take over Gibraltar from the brits. That too will also be glorious.
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                Her new Dutch overlords will turn Belgium into one giant Waffle exporting factory. It will be glorious. At the same time I have kidnapped a Marine regiment to take over Gibraltar from the brits. That too will also be glorious.
                But what about those Falkland Islands PH has ?
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

At the same time I have kidnapped a Marine regiment to take over Gibraltar from the brits. That too will also be glorious.
                  instruct them to take out the monkeys first

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    But what about those Falkland Islands PH has ?
                    Once we take Gibraltar for the glory of the Union, the Argentinians will make a move on those islands. The Brits will never see it coming...They'll be too busy with France's annexation of Polynesia.
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

Belgians talk funny.

That's why I had to kill Phillippe Loren in Saints Row 3. He talked funny
                      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        See Thekillman's reply. He beat me to it.

The republicans have a similar thing.
                        Glorious

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                        Belgians talk funny.
                        Which language: Dutch / Flemish? French? German? Or do you mean our varied Flemish dialects?
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I speak semi-fluid phelgmish..........
                          sigpic
                          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Is that like Jabberwocky?

Comment

I forget English is not your native language sometimes.
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phlegm
                              sigpic
                              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                                I speak semi-fluid phelgmish..........
                                Ah... okay...

Now, I get it... I have to say I'm at a basic level, but practicing a lot, especially on high buildings.

Comment

Working...
                                X